• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Okuser

Smash Ace
No offense to you or Okuser, but I really can't trust your training with him as a viable reason to think you can beat D. It's like me saying Bomber's been conditioning me in the TL match-up for almost a year, so I can beat Hyro.
There are only 2 people in this state that have a better MK than me, Lee Martin and .D
and Freddy when he happens to be playing well that day

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
There are only 2 people in this state that have a better MK than me, Lee Martin and .D

I would put r0ni on that list as well. But still, I don't think that's saying much considering that those are really the only acceptable MKs here, the rest is just Laffy lol...

'V'

Smash Lord
I've literally never seen him play so i couldnt claim one way or another. battos a good mk, but real rusty though I'm sure.

There's also r0ni, who can still beat a LOT of people, most likely including the entire bottom half of the current PR.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Who wants to smash tonight? Any takers? I talked to .D and Byron and Jonathon earlier, they might be coming over.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I don't get off work until 11 tonight. Is the smashefests still gonna be going down at midnight?
I'll bring done smokes. ;)

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
**** yeah curlz come smoke n smash.

Edit: The only people who usually stay that late are Freddy/Lee. But I'll be up, and it is friday, so we'll see...

iceman48

Smash Journeyman

I don't know if that's true. A conservative statement would be to say you're in the top 10 MKs in LA. Gratz.

Jio, you're ****ing cracking me up.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
thanks vaughn, i was about to rant................
I don't think Gunner, Okuser, or I have seen you play :(. Also, Li-D's MK is pretty damn good, he just never plays it. And I'll text Freddy and Lee to see if they want to come tonight... We'll definitely be still up then Curlz.

@NiTEZ: You want to come play bro?

D

Deleted member

As a special bonus, if a brawl player moves in I'll start playing again and beat all of you.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Lee Martin confirmed to come over tonight. Probably means Freddy is coming too.

edit: just got an if/when statement from Lee, so it seems he's on the fence. Sounded like he was coming though.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace

Haha love you okuser, but I think Batto is a little better (not by much) I think you two should money match, roni on the other hand is easily 2nd best mk in state. He can take matches off me often.

Anyways just to start drama if I had to make a PR it would be just the top 5 and it would be like this.

1.lee
2.Jnig
3.Roni
4.Bsp
5. .D

Okuser

Smash Ace
Haha love you okuser, but I think Batto is a little better (not by much) I think you two should money match, roni on the other hand is easily 2nd best mk in state. He can take matches off me often.
Yea I didn't consider those 2 when I made my comment because I've not seen them at tournaments before. I would love to mm batto though and I believe you about roni

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Can't, I got a test and other things I have to do later to prepare for this weekend. That and the fact that I'm not into competitive Brawl anymore.

@Lee: That PR actually looks spot on.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice

Anyways just to start drama if I had to make a PR it would be just the top 5 and it would be like this.

1.lee
2.Jnig
3.Roni
4.Bsp
5. .D

This guy...

ChKn

Smash Ace
Yo , I'm gonna get wired in my room and get a really good connection, so someone that plays wifi should help me test it during the summer.

Also gonna do 7 credit hours during the summer, woo. :/

Curlz

Smash Lord
Alright guys. Tasol is now in its final development stages. I have a meeting next week with the Director of Sales for the Hilton Garden Inn Cajundome to finalize plans.

Tasol will not be a part of LouisiAnime like originally planned so the date in the OP is now incorrect. I am currently aiming for a July date for two days (10am-11pm) over the course of a weekend. What would you guys recommend?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dear Diary,

Today Mura and I agreed on something. We then reminisced about the days we didn't agree of stuff. It was a good day.

Top Bottom