• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

the nice *** is still a mystery.

i offered up a thousand dollar match in ping pong tonight. he declined.

sleep well my brethren.

'V'

Smash Lord
Gameware Monthly 37 Results

14 Entrants

1. Lee Martin ($33) - :metaknight:

2. BSP ($17) - :sonic:/:mario2:/:falco:

3. Sudai/EET ($5) - :rob:/:olimar:

4. Gunner - :pikachu2:

5. Byron - :mario2:/:diddy:

5. Kalzar - :lucario:

7. Bomber - :toonlink:

7. Steve-O - :falco:

Good turnout, guys. Thanks for coming out and having fun and giving items a chance. I hope that experience will help go in the right direction towards actually exploring with Smash 4 will have to offer in the future, not just with items either. We actually some new ways to approach and some new invented TRUE combos. Hopefully we'll find some cool new stuff for Smash 4.

Once again, thanks guys.

And Taylor, I know about the nice *** you're talking about. The dude she's dating was one of the entrants in the tourney. His name was Alex M. But yeah, she had a REALLY good body. lol

BSP

Smash Legend
THIRD ! ... sorta, not rly Lolol. It was fun though, bsp mario/falco too serious lol.
I was so serious/dull because I had just come off of wifi exclusive "practice" for about 2 weeks and every single thing felt off. I don't see how people do it...

I'm kinda surprised I got as far I did really because I felt like all of my gameplay was exploitable, and I felt bad because of that.

We need more BR smashfests

bks

Smash Cadet
NNID
byronjr
Rivalry officially started!! Toon link too much pressure....ouuuu flashback from yesterday, lol. We will meet again on the field of battle

:phone:

Sudai

Stuff here
It was fun. BSP, sorry if I seemed like I wasn't really playing the last game of our set. Falco waaayyy too annoying to play against and care the whole time.

Also, LOL at -everyone- agreeing to let Lee use MK.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm getting home sort of late, but maybe I can make it somewhere.

Is the hype gone?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
It was fun. BSP, sorry if I seemed like I wasn't really playing the last game of our set. Falco waaayyy too annoying to play against and care the whole time.

More to lol at.

MK ban tourney.

Lee whines and still attends.

Casual players and TO apathetic.

Moral of story: people should come to tournaments for the hell of it. :)

P.S- thanks V for the tourny. It was fun.

Lee plays MK.

Lee wins with MK.

No complains.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace

I used Lucario against Kalzars Mk in our tourney set.

More to lol at.

MK ban tourney.

Lee whines and still attends.

Casual players and TO apathetic.

Moral of story: people should come to tournaments for the hell of it. :)

P.S- thanks V for the tourny. It was fun.

Lee plays MK.

Lee wins with MK.

No complains.
:face palm: I attended Gameware Monthly for Marvel. TaylorHJ talked me into entering Brawl haha thanks taylor

Bomber7

Smash Hero
:face palm: I attended Gameware Monthly for Marvel. TaylorHJ talked me into entering Brawl haha thanks taylor
You should still attend local tournaments regardless if MK is banned or not. Do it just to have fun. You're naturally good at the game, so winning won't be a problem, you still get paid. ;)

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
A little off topic. But im makin a anime skype group for anyone interested. Just a place to chill and talk about anime/manga. it already has a few members and its growin!!! my skype is: Sparkstarter16

D

Deleted member

so im going to make a la smash trivia game and you all better submit answers. winner gets some random *** prize of my choice.

also, if smash 4 brings back z/l/whatever the new button will be cancels, will the brawl people play it? despite it being taken out for brawl it was in melee and 64, so im wondering if, with 3rd party companies working on the game, it will come back.

D

Deleted member

NO SEARCHING THE THREAD FOR ANSWERS *****ES
i realize this is unfair for the newer members of the community, but i tell alot of stories, and if you hung out with me more you could probably answer all of these anyway. hopefully other people tell all the funny stories to you guys too. i feel like cyphus and i are kinda the grandfather's of the community, so hopefully in hanging out with him sometimes, yall heard this **** too.

Round 1 *****es

1. who nicknamed kalzar "young dylan"

2. what was ran's crazy *** ex gf's name.

3. who said "3 stocked. twice. for no reason?!", who got 3 stocked, who did the 3 stocking, and which characters did they use?

4. what was the name of the emo kid that got ***** in melee after talking mad **** on smash boards?

5. who was the longest match in la smash history between, in what smash game, and in what venue?

6. what specific type of dessert did flarefox bring to a smash tournament and what city was it in?

7. what was the name of the first tournament hosted by any smasher we still know today and who was the smasher?

8. who does lee's dad look like?

9. what nickname did cyhpus give me when the community first started?

10. what is freddy's favorite thing in the world (besides breakfast)(this is kind of a joke, but still.)

11. who got jv 5 stocked by me at dibbs in melee?

12. name all the people who owed me rent, and how much they owed me when i move out of the "smash house" with eric, vaughn, and ken.

13. who stole my wii mote and A/V cables?

bonus:: what is the funniest **** nicknyte has ever done? i have my own answer, but who ever agrees with me, or has an answer better than everyone else (even myself perhaps) wins the bonus

all answers will be worth various points depending on degree of difficulty and how hard i think they are.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I know absolutely 0 of those answers.

Freddy used to like pokemon. Idk if it was his favorite thing back then, but that's the closest thing to an answer I can give.

D

Deleted member

even i dont know the answer to one of the questions. i wont say which one though.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I would play Smash 4 regardless lol. By the time that comes out, however, I'd probably be graduating college and getting a job.

Top Bottom