• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

i cant say whether that wins or not yet eric.

and damnit eric you know most of these questions, now answer them

eet

Smash Ace
lol.

Round 1 *****es

1. who nicknamed kalzar "young dylan"

Dylan Watson or you? I don't remember cause we were alll high.

2. what was ran's crazy *** ex gf's name.

I dunno but I think she was kinda hot iirc.

3. who said "3 stocked. twice. for no reason?!", who got 3 stocked, and who did the 3 stocking?

Cyphus said it about Taylor getting three stocked by lee right? funniest ****.

4. what was the name of the emo kid that got ***** in melee after talking mad **** on smash boards? garvex or some ****?

5. who was the longest match in la smash history between, in what smash game, and in what venue? i dunno but i feel like it has john wu in it.

6. what specific type of dessert did flarefox bring to a smash tournament and what city was it in? mother ****ing pecan pie in lafayette?

7. what was the name of the first tournament hosted by any smasher we still know today and who was the smasher? Idk but it was in thibedeaux i believe.

8. who does lee's dad look like? a mother ****in man.

9. what nickname did cyhpus give me when the community first started? chunks ya fat *** mother ****er.

10. what is freddy's favorite thing in the world (besides breakfast)(this is kind of a joke, but still.) butthole, smash or cigarettes

D

Deleted member

i want other people to try too but i dont think anyone that posts anymore knows this **** :(

D

Deleted member

ohhh i forgot one thing though. in the "3 stocked twice" question, what characters were used?

D

Deleted member

i told you and gunner this story the night i came over you noob...

(hint: youre wrong.)

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
#6 is
(although that pie in the pic looks like an apple pie, pretty sure it was actually a pecan pie. Flarefox too awesome.)
#10 is melee

'V'

Smash Lord
Taylor's quiz

1. Cyphus

2. Sara (her real name, i believe)

3. "Taylor (Marth) was 3 stocked twiced by Lee (Samus)" in Melee, quoted by Cyphus

4. Garvix

5. A Gameware tourney match between Lee and Jon Wu on Corneria. Nobody moved for literally 6 minutes or something like that.

6. Pies!!! (I took after him =]) Was it in Lafayette?

7. There was one out in Houma that I remember you talking about back in high school. Was it run by Cyphus? Don't know the name.

8. Sean Connery..? lol

9. Chunks

10. Butthole. That probably isn't it, but it should be, damnit!!!

Bonus: Nicknyte got reversed 3-stocked by you when Ralph said you couldn't do it. He said he would give you a blowjob if you brought it back. (That's my guess anyway... I thought it was hilarious.) =P

D

Deleted member

repost for edit's and ****

NO SEARCHING THE THREAD FOR ANSWERS *****ES
i realize this is unfair for the newer members of the community, but i tell alot of stories, and if you hung out with me more you could probably answer all of these anyway. hopefully other people tell all the funny stories to you guys too. i feel like cyphus and i are kinda the grandfathers of the community, so hopefully in hanging out with him sometimes, yall heard this **** too.

Round 1 *****es

3. who said "3 stocked. twice. for no reason?!", who got 3 stocked, who did the 3 stocking, and which characters did they use?

4. what was the name of the emo kid that got ***** in melee after talking mad **** on smash boards?

5. who was the longest match in la smash history between, in what smash game, and in what venue?

6. what specific type of dessert did flarefox bring to a smash tournament and what city was it in?

7. what was the name of the first tournament hosted by any smasher we still know today and who was the smasher?

8. who does lee's dad look like?

9. what nickname did cyhpus give me when the community first started?

10. what is freddy's favorite thing in the world (besides breakfast)(this is kind of a joke, but still.)

11. who got jv 5 stocked by me at dibbs in melee?

12. name all the people who owed me rent, and how much they owed me when i move out of the "smash house" with eric, vaughn, and ken.

13. who stole my wii mote and A/V cables?

bonus:: what is the funniest **** nicknyte has ever done? i have my own answer, but who ever agrees with me, or has an answer better than everyone else (even myself perhaps) wins the bonus

all answers will be worth various points depending on degree of difficulty and how hard i think they are.

vaughn's looking about the same as eric, but in different ways. vaughn has atleast 50% correct.

but their bonus answers were a toss up. neither of them matched my answer, but i think BOTH are better. although vaughn's may be unfair because ralph is what made it extra funny. bonus was mostly to see how many hilarious things nicknyte did through the ages and it's working for the most part.

honestly i think lee, cyphus, or tim would do the best on this quiz. ima make tim take it when he comes back inside. WHERE YOU AT LEE AND BRANDON?@!

'V'

Smash Lord
11. Jiovanni. Dreamland. Marth vs. Ganon. I remember it perfectly. =]

12. Eric and Ken. I always paid my rent!!

13. No idea...

BSP

Smash Legend
so im going to make a la smash trivia game and you all better submit answers. winner gets some random *** prize of my choice.

also, if smash 4 brings back z/l/whatever the new button will be cancels, will the brawl people play it? despite it being taken out for brawl it was in melee and 64, so im wondering if, with 3rd party companies working on the game, it will come back.
yes

NO SEARCHING THE THREAD FOR ANSWERS *****ES
i realize this is unfair for the newer members of the community, but i tell alot of stories, and if you hung out with me more you could probably answer all of these anyway. hopefully other people tell all the funny stories to you guys too. i feel like cyphus and i are kinda the grandfather's of the community, so hopefully in hanging out with him sometimes, yall heard this **** too.

Round 1 *****es

3. who said "3 stocked. twice. for no reason?!", who got 3 stocked, who did the 3 stocking, and which characters did they use?

4. what was the name of the emo kid that got ***** in melee after talking mad **** on smash boards?

5. who was the longest match in la smash history between, in what smash game, and in what venue?

6. what specific type of dessert did flarefox bring to a smash tournament and what city was it in?

7. what was the name of the first tournament hosted by any smasher we still know today and who was the smasher?

8. who does lee's dad look like?

9. what nickname did cyhpus give me when the community first started?

10. what is freddy's favorite thing in the world (besides breakfast)(this is kind of a joke, but still.)

11. who got jv 5 stocked by me at dibbs in melee?

12. name all the people who owed me rent, and how much they owed me when i move out of the "smash house" with eric, vaughn, and ken.

13. who stole my wii mote and A/V cables?

bonus:: what is the funniest **** nicknyte has ever done? i have my own answer, but who ever agrees with me, or has an answer better than everyone else (even myself perhaps) wins the bonus

all answers will be worth various points depending on degree of difficulty and how hard i think they are.
im too new for this

D

Deleted member

i knew from the beginning i didnt know one question. come to find out, even myself didnt know 2 of them lol. so im sure one of those is what you were talking abouing

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
1.Cyphus

2.Sara

3. Cyphus. I 3 stocked you twice on yoshis, samus vs marth

4.Garvix

5. Me vs john wu in melee at laser tag then we had to finish at kyles apartment

6. pecan pie at dibbz in metairie

7. not sure about this one.. Gameware monthly at the Baton Rouge mall hosted by Randall?

8. Hercule from Dbz

9. Chunks

10. The shrimp. Idk how vaughn and eric missed this one lol

11. I didn't see it, but I heard it was Jio

12. eric and ken but idk the details

13. no clue

bonus:: It is a tie between Nicknyte getting married and him walking into Kyles apartment and saying it is Nytetime *****es.

D

Deleted member

lee did better than all of you but still missed at least 3. i doubt anyone will beat that though.

but ima give away number 10 because like...

it's the shrimp.

also: she only want me for my shrimp juice.

but i cant quite give it to lee quite let. waiting on cyphus and sudai for sure. maybe a couple surprise posts as well.

bonus hint:: no one has number 5 right yet. and at least 2 other questions.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
1. Butthole

2. Butthole

3. Butthole, butthole, butthole, and butthole

4. Butthole

5. Butthole and butthole, in butthole, at the Butthole

6. butthole and in Butthole

7. Buttholefest and butthole

8. Butthole.

9. butthole

10. BUTTHOLE

11. Butthole

12. Butthole, fitty cent

13. Butthole.

bonus:: ßµ†τんº£Σ

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Does anyone have a GBA adapter for the Game Cube that I could borrow?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I need one. I need it today. It would be seen again. Even for you, Ryker (even though I won't be getting yours), since I'm moving to Alabama.

I want to add a third person to Crystal Chronicles. Trey and I are already playing but only have 2.

D

Deleted member

sigh... the first 100 pages of this thread are so good. its just a TON of **** talking and tournament organizing. but no one ever gets legitimately mad. too fun.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Who will help me count my change and distribute them to other people in the most effective manner?

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
What's the difference between MVC3 and ULTIMAT mvc3?

My friend just bought mvc3, about to play with him.

:phone:
Umvc3 has 12 more characters, twice as many stages, Heroes and Heralds mode, air x-factor, and most of the original cast has changed in some way.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Who will help me count my change and distribute them to other people in the most effective manner?
lmfao i remember that. that was hilarious. IDK man, tura is pri good at math...?

Top Bottom