• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Austin Bastida-Ramos ‏@TheGreatSync
After I beat Hyro, I beat Cam 2-0, BSP 2-1 and lost to Jnig LFs 3-2. He reversed 3-0ed me. Kismet and Jnig playing in GFs.
Soooo

3. Sync
4. BSP

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Even though TASOL was my last tourney, it was hella fun. Had a lot of good matches. Sync da best

I'm still better than you frauds. Bwahahaha

-Ran

Smash Master
Even though TASOL was my last tourney, it was hella fun. Had a lot of good matches. Sync da best

I'm still better than you frauds. Bwahahaha
You should go to LSU and rob their Smashers after a six month hiatus.

Too soon?

Make it a year's then.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
You're hilarious, bro.

Literally never seen you enter a tournament and yet you talk about how good you would have hypothetically done.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

:phone:
Glad you have such a great sense of humor. You know it really makes me feel better to get a laugh from you Okuser, it's my life's dream...my destiny. :troll:
But real talk, you've never seen me enter a tournament because I had quit long before you entered this scene.
Hadn't really touched the game since that point either lol

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
You're hilarious, bro.

Literally never seen you enter a tournament and yet you talk about how good you would have hypothetically done.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

Didn't NiTEZ **** you in a mm and give you your money back out of pity? Pretty silly for you to act as if you're good. I mean, let's be real here.

Lol @ Ran

Okuser

Smash Ace
Didn't NiTEZ **** you in a mm and give you your money back out of pity? Pretty silly for you to act as if you're good. I mean, let's be real here.

Lol @ Ran
I mean if you want to be real here. You're trash and are not capable of beating me and neither is nitez.

Oh ****, I done gone and stirred the hornets nest.

-Ran

Smash Master
It's almost like all of this could have been settled at some form of venue where numerous Wii's would be hooked up. This of course, would have drawn a crowd of players from various locales to compete together in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. Hm. Man, if only something like that existed.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I mean if you want to be real here. You're trash and are not capable of beating me and neither is nitez.

No, you didn't stir anything. Trash talk doesn't really affect me like it does others
You could say anything you want, I really won't give a **** tbh lol

Turazrok

Smash Master
Man if only Super Smash Brothers Brawl was a competitively viable game.

SSF4AE Had 8 different characters in the top 8 at evo.

Impressive.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice

I like how you say this knowing that I've made you my ***** everytime we play. Seriously, learn your place. I'm like edo madara in this ****

Okuser

Smash Ace
No, you didn't stir anything. Trash talk doesn't really affect me like it does others
You could say anything you want, I really won't give a **** tbh lol
I mean I wouldn't care about callouts either if I was inactive, because why would you. But Adams bad and should feel bad.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Name one instance in which you've beaten me. Remember you tried to time me out and got humiliated? Or that time I went DK and viciously 3 stocked you? Seriously dude, just stfu

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
1. Okuser you stupid. I heard Adam challenged you to a $20 money match and you declined it. Doesn't that make you a b!
tch n!gga?

2. I'm the ****ing best.

3. Jake and Brandon win the "Most Rapidly Improving Smashers" award for this tournament.

4. Louisiana sucks.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Oh and Savon's snake is waaaaaaay better then yours. He doesn't even play anymore. Get flexxed kiddo

They can't handle a race war. NOLA east too real

Okuser

Smash Ace
Name one instance in which you've beaten me. Remember you tried to time me out and got humiliated? Or that time I went DK and viciously 3 stocked you? Seriously dude, just stfu
Hahaha I could care less about games we played almost half a year ago.

I'm SO confident that I would beat you that I will MM you for any amount. And every time I take one of your stocks I will blurt out some obnoxious remark about how bad you are, just as you did, and it will be glorious.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
He's not the brightest Ran. I like how he thinks the old games aren't relevant. You got your **** wrecked. And I did not make obnoxius remarks. I laughed at you, just like everyone else, when you timed yourself out. Seriously, who does that. Stop lying to yourself man. You live in this fantasy world where you think you're some amazing player. You poo ****s bruh. But I'm done with this now. Everyone knows how big of an idiot and a fraud you are. Holla at me when your **** gets some daylight

Jio Jr out

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Hahaha I could care less about games we played almost half a year ago.

I'm SO confident that I would beat you that I will MM you for any amount. And every time I take one of your stocks I will blurt out some obnoxious remark about how bad you are, just as you did, and it will be glorious.

Soooooooo, you declined the moneymatch AT the tournament before he was retired then challenge him to a moneymatch about 2 hours after he retires....

Doesn't that make you a b!
tch *** n!gga?

Top Bottom