• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

He's autistic and very weird. I mostly feel bad for him in that he's kind of ********.

:phone:

Okuser

Smash Ace
hahaaha oh my ****ing god I read that at work and could not stop laughing...

read it all in dphats voice too, made it even funnier.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I found the fact that m2k planned to MM his way to survival hilarious, only to find it's illegal.

Also imagining a smasher waving a controller around in an airport looking for another smasher...just LOL.

Savon

Smash Ace
That is some funny **** right there. But busting one on somebody else's stuff? That's grounds for a grade A asswhoopin

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I think it's even funnier that the m2k d-riding crew is all over that page with comments like "why is this funny"

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
We have Sarah and Sapphire Ryu as far as still active goes. As far as retired, we did have Kates, but that is all I can remember

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Kat is just some troll that lurks on the boards and tournaments and challenges people to MMs. Other than that, we have no other females in Smash (for brawl at least).

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We have Sarah and Sapphire Ryu as far as still active goes. As far as retired, we did have Kates, but that is all I can remember
You have Bomber! :gova:

@JNig - Did you ever have a third confirm? I want to know if you're interested in meeting and taking one car instead of two. Also, you should play Brawl doubles with me.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Do any of y'all have ATT internet and willing to give an opinion on it? It's like half the price for the same claimed speeds as Cox.
I used to have Cox at one time. It's utter crap. We have Charter here at my aunt and uncles house and I'd rather have Cox over this ****. I heard the ATT U-verse or whatever it's called is pretty good. We are looking to get that.

D

Deleted member

my dad has it. from my experiences it gives good ping in gaming, but the download speeds are a lot slower, and if you try to download while gaming it destroys your ping. i can pretty much download anything with cox as long as its not p2p and it doesnt lag me. but as far as static uninterrupted ping, id say they are about the same.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
You have Bomber! :gova:

@JNig - Did you ever have a third confirm? I want to know if you're interested in meeting and taking one car instead of two. Also, you should play Brawl doubles with me.
Hyro's got the last chance for a third, though he still can't confirm just yet. I'm definitely up for taking one car instead of two, I'll keep you updated.

So yes, it's still just me and BSP confirmed for my carpool...

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Do any of y'all have ATT internet and willing to give an opinion on it? It's like half the price for the same claimed speeds as Cox.
I've had it for over a year now and its pretty much amazing. I can play online and stream (Netflix/Music/"iTunes") from another computer no problem. It is a ****load cheaper than cox and it UI and customer service is also light years ahead as well. Definitely worth the price but the only downside is that because it uses fiber optics the speeds can vary depending on how many users are in the same area or some **** that the rep told me. They also don't pull that bull**** where they charge you $50 for a tech to come out even though they ****ed up on their end.

Top Bottom