• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Disappointed about getting last place. Still had a little fun with friendlies. Also, don't ask me about recorded matches. I have a butt load to record and little time to do it. It may take a while but I assure you during my free time this week, I will be uploading them (assuming the CD erick gave me works for the dazzle program).

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to everyone who went to Water Bash today in Marksville. It was a lot of fun and I would totally make a trip back there for another tournament. Hopefully, I can make some improvements and rematch some of you in the future (KEN). :)

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
On the real though, that rain was no joke...and that loud *** thunder. It was like wtf, Mother Nature.
Also, Pirate Ship and Shadow Moses is too legit for doubles.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
The total turnout was about 15-16 people at pingding's tourney. There was 13 entrants in Melee, and a doubles round robin (6 teams total). I left to go eat pizza before P:M stuff started because it was already closing in on 6 pm. We also played some Smash64.

For the record, Dom, we didn't do a MM for pizza like the pic on FB says. We just played around and were too tired to care after all the Melee so Erick bought the pizza because I payed for his entry fees.

RESULTS FOR MELEE

Singles
1. Ken
2. Taylor
3. Me

Doubles
1. Ken + Regg
2. Taylor + Jacque
3. Erick + Me

We recorded the GF for Melee singles which I will upload tonight or tomorrow, if anyone is interested.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
From what I can remember
1. JNig
2. Gunner
3. Byron

Watching Rousey vs Kaufman atm, so I can't remember much more. It's on Rj's laptop...shhhh!
Edit: Ronda too good and Tate too hot. Another armbar victory lol

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
My main objective for this tourney was to have fun and be laidback, win or lose, I just wanted to have fun.
And that is what I got.

@Chkn I ****in missed that one and I heard that it was FOTN material too...

Okuser

Smash Ace
It kills me watching yall get ***** by pika shenanigans.

I wish you all played pikachu, winning would be so much easier rofl.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Rousey is ****in awesome. I know the women's side isn't as developed as the men's but she's still dominating the best of the best. I figured she'd be like Cody McKenzie and the other fighters would figure out how to get around her armbar, but nobody can handle the ****ing Judo.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
She just called out Cyborg and I don't know if that was a good idea, but it's hype.
I still think Miesha will get her rematch though...(she jiggles in the right places too)
Giggidy.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Need to work on a secondary, lookin to hbtc with Adam perhaps to figure it out. Brawlman and I worked surprisingly well together, so much so we won the... TIEBREAKEEEEEEER

:phone:

Top Bottom