• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Until y'all understand the true origin of the "straightest" story, you won't understand lol
The "straightest" in this context is probably the worst insult to give someone.
what is the story?

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Anthony knows a guy who sucked a bunch of guys ****s or whatever in some "gay test" to prove that he was the straightest. So now he's been calling me the straightest as an insult for the past 3 days

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't get how that would prove he was the straightest, but w/e

black people are weird, man... lol

BSP

Smash Legend
You guys :rolleyes:

anyway, update on me. Everyone here is ****ing talented. I gotta step my game up. *_*

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
The story came from a friend I met in college named Charles.
Apparently he went to a 4H camp when he was 12 and he came back to his room only to find 2 guys coming out of a closet claiming they just did the "Gay Test." According to them, this "Gay Test" consisted of one of them giving the other guy a bj and if the guy giving the bj got hard, then he was gay. If not, then he was straight. (yes I understand that the whole thing is gay in general and so does Charles)

But ever since, the group has been using the term the "straightest" as an insult and it's been spreading to others outside of the group (Ex. Adam and Cat). Along with a few other catch phrases that I use every so often. (Our group of friends are all weird and ****ed up and mainly consists of trolls)

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
lmao PR talk. I texted Justin about it and it seems as though he doesn't give two ****s. Sooooo yeah, guess you guys are gonna have to wait until we stop being lazy

why do you guys still care about the PR? none of the good people give a **** and yall are bad anyway. Brawlman if you read this I'm gonna make a post in the panel thread.

stay based

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
lmao PR talk. I texted Justin about it and it seems as though he doesn't give two ****s. Sooooo yeah, guess you guys are gonna have to wait until we stop being lazy

why do you guys still care about the PR? none of the good people give a **** and yall are bad anyway. Brawlman if you read this I'm gonna make a post in the panel thread.

stay based
I mean it would take 30 seconds to come up with one sooooo much better than the current one. (I'm not referring only to my own placement, there's plenty wrong with it).

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
My NEW PR
1. Supa Hot Fire (but I'm not a rapper)
2. Real *** n***a named Anthony
3. A-Money
4. NiteZ
5. Double A
6. AWoww
7. Meta_Sonic64
8. Velo_X
9. Tony
10. Anthony Allen

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Adam speaks the truth.

Btw the thing with the PR is that we actually did come up with a new list right b4 TASOL but I don't know what happened with it or why it was never published...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
My NEW PR
3. A-Money
4. NiteZ
5. Double A
6. AWoww
7. Meta_Sonic64
8. Velo_X
9. Tony
10. Anthony Allen
Perfect, IMO.

:phone:

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
My NEW PR
3. A-Money
4. NiteZ
5. Double A
6. AWoww
7. Meta_Sonic64
8. Velo_X
9. Tony
10. Anthony Allen
LOLOLOLOLOL I LOVE IT

@Brawlman: they were just gonna use that list for seeding, go read my post in the thread btw

Denti

Smash Master
TOURNAMENTS!!!

This is an excellent time to exercise Megabus you folks! For you people who still want to play this game, try to make this. It's hype.

REVOLUTION 12 IS THIS UP COMING SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! It is to be held with Sethlon's and UTD Zac's Project M tournament. Singles and doubles for both games. Also DAKPO is CONFIRMED for this event!!!

NOW IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT DATE...

Revolution 13 will be September 22nd held at Emily's Melee and UMVC3 tournament! I will also be holding a Smash 64 side event. SO THAT MEANS Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 and Marvel! Get some hypeeee!!!!

Multiple game tournaments are for cool people, and you got what it takes!! Come be a cool kid! ...lol.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
@Brawlman: they were just gonna use that list for seeding, go read my post in the thread btw
Oh ok kinda figured that tho but I still thought we were gonna show it but its whatever. I read ur post and I'm not gonna start on my list till sometime 2morrow. Its not like its something one can just throw together in 30 seconds Gunner.:glare:

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Smashcon will be hosting three tourneys next month. (Sept)

No dates confirmed but we're currently talking with

-Get HYPE from Albany (Hammond area and we'll be meeting with them about equipment tom)
-Waterbash from Marksville (no confirmed date but they're talking with the hampton inn about a regular room)
-Slidell Monthly's venue owner (Will always be towards the end of the month)

We're going to try and include all versions of smash especially melee since we're trying to liven up the scene a bit more. We're not sure who needs what equipment yet so give us a sec to prep everyone.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Oh ok kinda figured that tho but I still thought we were gonna show it but its whatever. I read ur post and I'm not gonna start on my list till sometime 2morrow. Its not like its something one can just throw together in 30 seconds Gunner.:glare:
Maybe not a perfectly accurate one, but I said one could make a much BETTER one than the one we have currently in 30 seconds, and that's true.

Get off my nuts about caring about the pr though hollly ****.

Love you brawlman

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
TOURNAMENTS!!!

Revolution 13 will be September 22nd held at Emily's Melee and UMVC3 tournament! I will also be holding a Smash 64 side event. SO THAT MEANS Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 and Marvel! Get some hypeeee!!!!

Multiple game tournaments are for cool people, and you got what it takes!! Come be a cool kid! ...lol.
This would be nice to attend, but I'm not so sure about a 3.5 hour drive for Melee/64. I'll have to see about it.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
you dont have nuts. and stop complaining about it every damn day if you dont want us to get on you about it
There's a difference between complaining about it and simply reminding you that it needs to be done (Since you literally just admitted you/justin don't give 2 ****s about it).

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
There's a difference between complaining about it and simply reminding you that it needs to be done (Since you literally just admitted you/justin don't give 2 ****s about it).
It doesn't need to be done, and they don't give two ****s about it for the same reason why you should stop "reminding" them.

CUZ IT'S A JOKE.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Real N***a **** tho:
1. No one really cares about the PR at this point in time (except the same two people)
2. Other people actually have **** to do with their lives atm (school, work, both, etc.)
3. You're the only one who complains or brings up the PR if it isn't Okuser
4. You literally stated you're in here all the time for PR, replays, and tourney dates, go do some other **** with your time (Brawl is not that serious and you will need something to fall back on when Smash completely dies)
5. I don't come from being on somebody nuts
6. You gone hate on me?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well, I wont be around September 22nd. I'm going to Alabama for a tournament. They pushed the tourny ahead a couple of days.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
NiTEZ and Ev are correct, literally nobody else in this thread has expressed any interest about the PR. LA smash is so downhill now anyway. Like, Lee doesn't even come to take your money anymore...

This PR is gonna be sooo poo ****, but I see much salt coming

Top Bottom