• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
no. we cant get along. now I have to actually go to the damn PR thread and draft stuff up with brawlman and justin. thanks for making us work guys >.>

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I'm still on the panel for many reason. mainly bcuz I'm the ****ing best, deal with it. also bcuz I'm not an idiot. lastly, and more importantly, everyone loves me

quit lurking and go do something with your time

Savon

Smash Ace
Official LA PR
1. Captain Savage
2. Neon Money Stacks Jones
3. Redbone number 1
4. Yellabone number 1
5. My momma
6. Yo momma
7. Adam and David
8. Chocolate Giddy Upppppppp
9. A bag of those Vietnamese mama noodles you can only find in the east
10. My bottom b****

Now get over it and move on

:phone:

D

Deleted member

A mother bear will go to great lengths to protect her cubs! bring on the black people!

D

Deleted member

I would say brawl is just as "dead" as Melee at this point. In that, a lot Of us still play regularly but no one really cares. (insert some comparison to brawl power ranking.)

Typical young black man. "my friends are going to beat you up!"

Okuser

Smash Ace
give gunnermaniac honorable mention again. that would literally be the funniest thing I've ever seen.
yall have my full support.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, we still have and issue with PR. What was it again? Do we just not have a panel together or something or is ti still the issue of who really deserves to be on it as always or both? If you guys honestly need a panelist, I guess I will step up and say I'll fill a spot if needs be. Though I'm just assuming based on minor chit chat here and there. I know nothing about what's going on right now.

Edit: @cows- get back to work

Bomber7

Smash Hero
No, **** you. We have a panel, it's not changing. I hate everyone and it's Justin's fault.
Woah, chill Adam. It's all good. I already said I didn't know what was going on, I was just asking. Why are you mad all of a sudden?

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I highly doubt that would ever happen to me. been a hound with the hands since 84. oh and Brad plz tell me that you're still reading and laughing

also **** you

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Here's 64 PR until December:

1. Bomber
2. Justin Locklear
3. Bomber
4. ISBS
5. Bomber
6. Mura
7. Bomber
8. Lee Martin
9. Bomber
10. Erick

I feel like Bomber is very sporadic and unpredictable so his placing reflects his playing style. Justin gets 2nd because he actually won SmashCon last. Ken is 4th just because I like the way he plays. Mura gets 6th for good effort, and Lee Martin is added because he beat Erick a few times. /ENDOFLINE

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Is it because your new state thread is NOTHING compared to ours? Or is it because people in your state actually meet up IRL and don't have beef in their thread?

Okuser

Smash Ace
Top Bottom