• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lost 12's date has been changed to October 16 in order to make room for Are You Ready For This & BR Monthly.

Sorry Gunner

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
CURLZ PULLS THROUGH, WHAT A NICE GUY.

wow, did not expect this in the slightest.

D

Deleted member

quit trolling. yall know you banned lee for being too good and now you've gotten CAUGHT

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Don't underestimate him. Curlz is a mother ****er. I'm ****ing smashed. Why don't you ****ers drink with me. Wiki and Taylor, I'm lookin at y'all

Turazrok

Smash Master
I am the wiki.

I got super smashed on saturday after the game it was awesome.

Whiskey is the beeessst **** cheap vodka

D

Deleted member

you're an idiot. and your skype tag annoys me. you are a punk kid who cant handle his alcohol and has no answers.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
I miss Lee and all my *****s I was hangin out with last semester A(Freddy, eet , sudai, roni, and all those other *****es)

Okuser

Smash Ace
YOOOOO my boys from LA! I'm having Ascension 2 in Houston and I REALLY want you guys to come! It's next month on the 13th so please try and make it! For OoS housing would be free if it's needed. Please try and make it! I want this to be big!!! I miss ya'll!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327760
is this tournament Lee Martin banned? not interested if not.

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
blame cj, mah *****. maybe sudai will invite you to his private lair got P:M sometime but I'm not around LSU anymore. Still sleeping soundly in your old bed ;)
Glad its treating you well :) hope to see you soon man. My ****ing thumbs broken though lol

Sudai

Stuff here
Eso, I'll come chill at your place some time, just hit me up when you're free. My classes end by 12:30 erryday. Can't smoke but I'm usually down for some P:M.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Correction: Curlz banned Lee @ TASOL. That's why he got all the blame. Smashers are smarter than you give them credit for. They know what's up. :troll:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Banning Lee is totally up to you guys lol. I have no say in that he travels if he wants. Also, I'm going to text Jnig to see if he'll bring a carpool.
No, he's banned from smash altogether. He can't travel for smash anymore and he can't enter here.

:phone:

Top Bottom