• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Listening to Lupe's New Album:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVWOBRzYpaqn9eaV6ztFlV-5pai9zFKgo&feature=plcp

Songs are pretty legit so far. Making my way down the tracklist.
Buy it u ****in ***get

You should add kendrick lamar and ab-soul to that list. Two of the best rappers out there hands down. They rap about relevant **** that matters and not cars, girls, and weed
Kendrick Lamar is legit for a *****.

You're all gay.
agree'd

Don't ban Lee, ill pay for him.

:phone:
Ban D, he like bois

So like no offence but this is the only movie that matters this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1SJ7yaa7cI
***get

Gangnam style!!!
I know ur too young for this Brawlman1000 but there was a guy on this show that was black that did that dance and had that swag first. His name was Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Gangam ***** is just another biter. Hate him with all of your heart.

Another Sunday tourny /;. COME ON!!!!!!!!! If you book these early enough we should have priority over if someone else tries to book that day. We got Saturdays almost every time durin the summer which should be 10xs harder. I wanna be able to come darn it :(
God killed over 2,000,000 people in the bible not counting "Noah's Flood." Lucifer killed 10 counting the indirect deaths of Adam and Eve. Go to the tournament.

Cox is a worthless piece of **** company. Say I'm going to be out of Internet til Saturday night, from last night. I'm beside myself on what to do.

Old news, yesterday's paper.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
it's been so long since I've seen a Jio post. thanks big dawg

also, **** a Mitt Romney *** *****

this ain't a game. **** *****s better back back

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
F a mitt Romney A N.

D Ns better back back.

Adam, LMK if I'm right. I feel like I'm good at this game.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
While I would enjoy seeing you post more, deciphering isn't exactly something I'd like to do enough to make you come on the site more.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
While I would enjoy seeing you post more, deciphering isn't exactly something I'd like to do enough to make you come on the site more.

there's too many **** *****s though! I'll make an effort to post just for you though Brad.

lol @ Curlz biting away. **** boy

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i actually just decided that i don't care anymore at all. keep posting though.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
brawlman, here's what happened. NiTEZ, Trey, and myself got bored so we decided to troll chat roulette. after we talked to some girls from the UK for about 20 minutes, we got a bunch of shirtless guys. NiTEZ Trey, and I made fun of them all. but then along comes a pretty decent looking female. she says that if one of us takes our shirts off she'll strip. so being the pretty mother****er that I am, I take off my shirt and flex for that hoe. she gets bucket naked for a ***** and starts to do all kinds of explicit ****. she did this for a good 10 minutes. then everyone started laughing for some reason and she closed the call

TLDR: *****es strip when I flex

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Oh ****! That's almost the exact same thing me and some of my ****** did, except we only got boob.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
brawlman, here's what happened. NiTEZ, Trey, and myself got bored so we decided to troll chat roulette. after we talked to some girls from the UK for about 20 minutes, we got a bunch of shirtless guys. NiTEZ Trey, and I made fun of them all. but then along comes a pretty decent looking female. she says that if one of us takes our shirts off she'll strip. so being the pretty mother****er that I am, I take off my shirt and flex for that hoe. she gets bucket naked for a ***** and starts to do all kinds of explicit ****. she did this for a good 10 minutes. then everyone started laughing for some reason and she closed the call

TLDR: *****es strip when I flex
did she specifically interact with you? like on the video. a lot of times it's just a clip of a girl and some dude is watching, waiting for you to beat it so he can beat it.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
did she specifically interact with you? like on the video. a lot of times it's just a clip of a girl and some dude is watching, waiting for you to beat it so he can beat it.
You have me, Trey, Cat, and Charles who all saw a real girl. It wasn't a clip, like she legitimately told us to wave and stuff to prove we were real.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You have me, Trey, Cat, and Charles who all saw a real girl. It wasn't a clip, like she legitimately told us to wave and stuff to prove we were real.
did you make her wave? i'm not doubting you, just looking out for you.

Adam, how does that feel?

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Brad, I'm used to having *****es strip for me. part of my daily routine actually. I've just never seen it on chat roulette before so I can cross that off my bucket list

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Brad, I'm used to having *****es strip for me. part of my daily routine actually. I've just never seen it on chat roulette before so I can cross that off my bucket list
No, I meant how does it feel that Nights left you out of his list.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
No, I meant how does it feel that Nights left you out of his list.
That's because it was a list of people to vouch for him. He caused it, but we all were there to see it happen and can vouch for him, hell it was my laptop. lol

@jio: No ma *****, dat **** ain't real. Banning someone for being "too good" is *****made and I don't come from that.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Dude nights where were you last night!???!?!?! YOU MISSED THE PARTY, MAN.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Stop callin me by the politically correct spelling. It's NiteZ cuz. And I'm always there, even when I'm not there.
Autocorrect likes to **** with me. Got in the habit of spelling it normal, sorry.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
mk isnt invinsible.

peopl are just babies in the smash community. he isnt even that good of a character.

Top Bottom