• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
Nights vs. Adam was supposed to happen. They didn't show.

:phone:
This really makes me want to plan an epic MM, then send the money with someone, not show up, and then hope that somebody wants my money and they can't have it, then walk in at the last minute and be like "who stole my money?" and then he says "me" and then I say "lol, you can have it scrub" and everyone stabs him. I have won a MM.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
the MM has been moved to Voodoo. NiTEZ and I both overslept after some uptown wildlife last night

it's definitely going to happen though

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
It was good, but a MK actually beat me on FD :(. I was impressed, he really understood how to not get grabbed, and how to DESTROY me for f-airing his shield :/.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Not going to a tournament > going to a tournament

complaining about no one showing up to a tournament > showing up yourself

Me > you

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I'm kinda mad I went to BRM for black Adam and he wasn't there.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Y'all *****es make it seem like y'all lost to a random MK, you mean to tell me y'all don't even know who Infinity is? Gtfo!

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
I think he's referring to Aerolink. Hardly a random MK, 4th on DFW PR and goes almost even with Denti from what I've seen.

edit: yeah it was in east Texas.

D

Deleted member

who the **** is roboturner?

and why did i miss a melee tournament i could have gone to.

eet

Smash Ace
oooh, a fox that beat jake and mark (mark is candul huh?).

D-D-Downsmash a *****

and yet lee went pichu/gw lolol. and in brawl he just went easymode MK lol.

gj beating candul though, jake.

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
oooh, a fox that beat jake and mark (mark is candul huh?).

D-D-Downsmash a *****

and yet lee went pichu/gw lolol. and in brawl he just went easymode MK lol.

gj beating candul though, jake.
Well I didnt have to play mark so I didnt beat him. He did in fact win our mm though. Just want to say im saltyyyyy as always. Shouldve had that fox player, came down to last game and stock and I did a bunch of dumb ****. Cool tourney minus the hour and a half break, kind of took they hype out of it... But I understand we were trying to record matches and whatnot. Awesome venue though and I can only see the tournies getting better and smoother. And taylor, I told u about the tourney but u said u can never get off in saturday lol

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
Yeah

Well I didnt have to play mark so I didnt beat him. He did in fact win our mm though. Just want to say im saltyyyyy as always. Shouldve had that fox player, came down to last game and stock and I did a bunch of dumb ****. Cool tourney minus the hour and a half break, kind of took they hype out of it... But I understand we were trying to record matches and whatnot. Awesome venue though and I can only see the tournies getting better and smoother. And taylor, I told u about the tourney but u said u can never get off in saturday lol

Yeah sorry again about N64 Grand Finals taking so long.We'll have a time limit on Grand Finals from now just in case of such a scenario. I'm currently uploading the N64/Melee matches we did get recorded all of them should be up mid day tomorrow. Brawl might be a little longer since half of them are with the TO Rab%n and I have the other half. We're still working out the kinks of getting matches recorded while running smooth events.

-Erick

Top Bottom