• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Candul

Smash Cadet
Well I didnt have to play mark so I didnt beat him. He did in fact win our mm though. Just want to say im saltyyyyy as always. Shouldve had that fox player, came down to last game and stock and I did a bunch of dumb ****. Cool tourney minus the hour and a half break, kind of took they hype out of it... But I understand we were trying to record matches and whatnot. Awesome venue though and I can only see the tournies getting better and smoother. And taylor, I told u about the tourney but u said u can never get off in saturday lol

:phone:

the fox player from misssissippi was solid but jake, me, and jakes friend who i cant remember his name were all pretty much on his level and had a chance to beat him but we choked too hard. gonna make sure to schedule off next month so i can take your moneies again jake XDXDXDXDXD

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Hey I have a controller that's not mine. Mine is old and beat up and this one is pretty new I don't know how they were switched but I checked my bag and found this new one. If anyone lost a controller at BRM2 maybe this is yours and maybe you have mine

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
the fox player from misssissippi was solid but jake, me, and jakes friend who i cant remember his name were all pretty much on his level and had a chance to beat him but we choked too hard. gonna make sure to schedule off next month so i can take your moneies again jake XDXDXDXDXD
U mother****.. Not gonna happen next time. Ima do it for my kids.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's almost as cool as when lee Jv 5 stocked trey's falco with marth.

D

Deleted member

brandon is significantly better than trey. but still. funny indeed. any chance to make fun of trey is great

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Not gonna lie, I had to work to make it to Losers Finals, this was like my 4th tournament ever so I must still be having beginners luck. Tech skill and general knowledge everyone else is way ahead of me, I think it's just the fact that I'm Fox helped me a lot. Hopefully I can learn a lot from these videos and try to get better with Falco rather than Fox.

Slidell is a little closer to me so if ya'll have tournaments there I could definitely make those.

Candul

Smash Cadet
Not gonna lie, I had to work to make it to Losers Finals, this was like my 4th tournament ever so I must still be having beginners luck. Tech skill and general knowledge everyone else is way ahead of me, I think it's just the fact that I'm Fox helped me a lot. Hopefully I can learn a lot from these videos and try to get better with Falco rather than Fox.

Slidell is a little closer to me so if ya'll have tournaments there I could definitely make those.
we had some good friendlys but our tourney set was poo poo. revenge shall be had if we meet again XD

007-jake

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Watching that video of my play almost made me throw up. Disgusting play. And the video cuts off during my decent play. Sigh i want revenge soo bad.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Jut as an fyi. Get Hype will be held in Albany. We were a little late trying to snag a venue on SELU's campus this month. Though we also did run into some issues with that as well. Apparently SELU doesn't like cash prize events happening on their campus. This is odd because I got away with it last semester. It's kind of a tricky call, if tournaments wind up being held on SELU's campus and we can't have cash prizes, I'll work out something to make it still appealing for you guys. I was thinking really cool non cash prizes for those who place top 3 or 5 (it's still an idea). Main point. Get Hype-Albany-October 20th-be there.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
trey how did you not land 1 laser?
That's why it was so amazing.

In reality, he was trying to do some fancy **** the whole time and it never worked, so I'm sure it wouldn't happen if he was trying to just hit lee once.

But still. JV 5'd as falco. Against marth. Not even a single laser.

D

Deleted member

Trey I want you to not be so bad. We got a couple people playing a lot in br getting better. Then mark and lee randomly show up to a tournament. Since I stopped drinking im more amazing than I've ever been. Big Melee tournament inc

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Can I get a list of people that actively go to tournaments now a days?

Was that tournament gunner and okuser went out of state?

JNig, Mar, Me, Brawlman, apparently Curlz starting this weekend, Okuser, I'm sure Li-d/Byron aren't just quitting...uhh. Adam has been around. Maybe Eso will show up to this Laffy tourney.
I don't think I missed anyone but yeah...

That tourney was in Tyler, TX.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Curlz, you should host one big shindig tourney to celebrate your engagement/marriage, yo!
With alcohol and food and Brawl and chicken and black people

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking the same thing Taylor. He's gone from the typical shenanigans everyone's familiar with in this thread to full on douche-baggery. I know it's a phase, but I hope it's a quick one.

Nova2X

Smash Cadet
LAST CALL FOR RESTITUTION

SMASH I RESTITUION IN ARKANSAS DONT FORGET
Just a reminder about the tournament going to be held in LITTLE ROCK OCTOBER 20TH

PLEASE get in touch with me if you are going so I can get a headcount for the tourney, It's going to be loads of fun and you can get to know smashers that you didn't even know existed in Arkansas, We dont lay down easily. Check out the facebook page and Smashboards post, It's gonna be legit so dont miss it
Facebook event page \/
https://www.facebook.com/events/486539761365468/?fref=ts

Smashboards tournament link \/
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=328302

Top Bottom