• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
d'aww, all the college kids discovering how to go out/drink lul. maybe next yall will get laid and wont feel obligated to put random women in your avatars/sigs, OH. ;)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Says the guy with the Peach avatar. Maybe you should try getting laid and stop being such a hypocrite.

:phone:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
hey gunner can you bring my gamecube controller to this laffy tournament please. Thank you.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I've always gone out and had fun. and I don't feel obligated to have a celebrity in my avy/sig. I have it there bcuz I want it there. dont like it? too damn bad. the **** are all you old *** alchy/druggy pedos doing with your lives anyway? and again, get off my ****

D

Deleted member

yes like a responsible adult i have a job. but im off today. so i have all day to insult you and study

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
How is an ******* going to complain about/insult another ******* as a way of proving a point?
How is a tool going to talk about discovering other tools?
Why should anyone care about what other people's avatars are?

Please take your time.

BSP

Smash Legend
Alright, I got my smashfest's thread up. I just said **** it on the striking procedure and just said every set starts on SV :troll:

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
How is an ******* going to complain about/insult another ******* as a way of proving a point?
How is a tool going to talk about discovering other tools?
Why should anyone care about what other people's avatars are?

Please take your time.
As far as the first one goes, I'm pretty sure you answered your own question. And **** everybody's avatar. Go suck a box of ****s.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
case sensitive.

interesting that the lowercase was an actual image.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I've long been of the opinion that men go through some period symptoms on a similar schedule as most women. We just don't bleed out our crotches (well, most of us anyway) when it happens.
A friend of mine calls it the "comma". Which is basically the male equivalent.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
It is, in fact, a very similar thing. Build up of testosterone over time makes men overly aggressive and the like (read: whiny *****es). ;)

SEX is good for you, people, so go try it today.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Trey I want you to not be so bad. We got a couple people playing a lot in br getting better. Then mark and lee randomly show up to a tournament. Since I stopped drinking im more amazing than I've ever been. Big Melee tournament inc

:phone:
december 29th? :)

Top Bottom