• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
gonna be in town (west bank/nola) from 12/26 to 1/7 for my sister's wedding

who's down for some melee

D

Deleted member

Can you drive to br at some point? That's where all the Melee happens. I have a spare bedroom and we usually play at my house.

Also where's that ken Kyle double Taylor Thomas lol team?

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I also want y'all to join me in ****** xanthelic in an inhouse. He put me krald(2k adc) and chaz(1600 top/jungle) on a team with what I assume were 2 12 year olds with no understanding of the game at all. So we got *****. Unfortunately lol is not the kind of game where you can just put the best players with the worst players and assume its fair. It was basically 7v3 with all the feed. And he thought it was hilarious. So I want some pay back.

:phone:

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I know I might sound dumb for asking this but why is lee martin banned? What did he do to get banned? Me and him teamed up at at little rock tourny about a year or so ago so that's why I'm asking lol
I feel so lost and out of place right now lol.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
The thread title is just troll bait. He was never banned, people just assumed he was since he stopped entering tournies for a while.
Thank you so much for clearing that up lol I even said I sense some troll salt so my salty instincts were right lol.
I just dont understand why would someone that strong would quit, how am I suppose to have our rematch for beating up all of my friends? He litterally beat everyone at that tourny but me because we were on teams and after the tourny ended we had a 3 out of 5 and I won with shielk but we agreed that I would have to come to his turf and beat him if I want true credit. lol i cant get my revenge darn it!! SALT!!

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Thank you so much for clearing that up lol I even said I sense some troll salt so my salty instincts were right lol.
I just dont understand why would someone that strong would quit, how am I suppose to have our rematch for beating up all of my friends? He litterally beat everyone at that tourny but me because we were on teams and after the tourny ended we had a 3 out of 5 and I won with shielk but we agreed that I would have to come to his turf and beat him if I want true credit. lol i cant get my revenge darn it!! SALT!!
If you got anywhere near beating Lee you have my respect.
Curlz did you advertise this tourney to locals?

Top Bottom