• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm just outside of Shreveport now, which means I won't make doubles obviously (sorry Brawlman I was looking forward to it).
I will however make it in time for singles (Around 2:45-3) so don't start without me!
Keep me updated

:phone:

D

Deleted member

If Melee starts late (5ish) I'll be able to make it.

Kyle win some money so you can pay me back

BSP

Smash Legend

Bomber7

Smash Hero
After tonight, I've decided I will not longer be entering in any tournaments I personally host, no matter how big or small. It seems I can't trust leaving my computer alone while I go play a match. The cause, I caught Lee trying to rearrange brackets for all the tournaments he was competing in. Fortunately, his edits were undone, he's lucky I didn't DQ him, so just for a future fyi. If you guys try to meddle with the bracket, you will be DQ'd. I don't care if you've already paid or not. That crap won't fly.

PS- thanks to you guys who came out to Voodoo tonight. I hope you guys had a good time like I did. Good stuff, I hope to do this again next year.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Fun tourney no doubt. Did way better against Lee than I thought I could ever do. He still 2-0'd tho in bracket and a MM but all 4 games went to last stock last hit :). Then I got straight bodied by MAR in losers...:c

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
After tonight, I've decided I will not longer be entering in any tournaments I personally host, no matter how big or small. It seems I can't trust leaving my computer alone while I go play a match. The cause, I caught Lee trying to rearrange brackets for all the tournaments he was competing in. Fortunately, his edits were undone, he's lucky I didn't DQ him, so just for a future fyi. If you guys try to meddle with the bracket, you will be DQ'd. I don't care if you've already paid or not. That crap won't fly.

PS- thanks to you guys who came out to Voodoo tonight. I hope you guys had a good time like I did. Good stuff, I hope to do this again next year.
Just stop. You asked me to seed the melee bracket so I did. The brawl bracket was terrible and i tried to make it more fair for other people. I wasn't "caught" I told Stef I was changing his garbage randomly seeded marvel bracket that had the two best players against each other round one. So noob bomber.. Keep losing to kitkat

D

Deleted member

Why do all the events on the op only say 'brawl' no matter what tournaments are being hosted?

Esotera

Smash Apprentice
Just stop. You asked me to seed the melee bracket so I did. The brawl bracket was terrible and i tried to make it more fair for other people. I wasn't "caught" I told Stef I was changing his garbage randomly seeded marvel bracket that had the two best players against each other round one. So noob bomber.. Keep losing to kitkat

Classic Lee. <3

Bomber7

Smash Hero

Yeah, I asked you to check the seeding for Melee only. You also tried screwing around with the Brawl bracket too. And if Stef was ok with you changing the Marvel bracket, how come Stef came up to me saying that it had been changed without him knowing? There's only so much you can do when you have tournaments that small, sometimes good players will have to play each other in the first round. If you want better seeding, then please do yourself and myself a favor and bring more people, otherwise, don't complain. It's not worth it.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
November schedule for Smashcon State circuit.

Nov 3rd-BR Monthly
Nov 10th-Waterbash (Marksville Monthly)
Nov 17th- Get Hype (Albany/Hammond Monthly)
Nov 24th- Pink Beam Sword (N64 special event being held at BR LazerTag)

Threads coming soon.

We'll have a Melee Special event in Dec too. A special event just focuses the day on a certain game melee, brawl, or n64. They still include the other titles in the schedule like a normal monthly just the main game gets doubles and singles. You earn double points on the Smashcon PR by placing in the top three at these special tourneys.(Applies to Singles only) This way every game gets the spot light during the year be it old, new or newnew.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
It's not like Lee has anything to gain by rearranging the bracket. Brawlman having to play Lee 1st round while 2 unranked players were playing was really stupid.

Top Bottom