• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I'll go anywhere as long as kyles driving tehehehe

lets go to that ascention thing

yall wanna play some brawl tonight? it's my last night in shreveport

kyle we can split a G too if you want

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Ryker's right though; you guys should come to Above the Influence. I'm a key figure in running it, so naturally it will be amazing.

In all seriousness, we have put a lot of work into planning this and we are offering good things for people who come (pot bonus, $15 per night housing for two people, all bracket matches uploaded to youtube, Project M singles). I would love to have Louisiana show up.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
Ryker's right though; you guys should come to Above the Influence. I'm a key figure in running it, so naturally it will be amazing.

In all seriousness, we have put a lot of work into planning this and we are offering good things for people who come (pot bonus, $15 per night housing for two people, all bracket matches uploaded to youtube, Project M singles). I would love to have Louisiana show up.
didn't say he was wrong, just said i don't like him. he's very right, actually, haha, he just seems really aggressive and posts in an unnecessary condescending manner. kinda guy i'd just like to money match the **** out of.

lol buuuut yeah, i wanna go to everything. haha like Okuser said, it's all about whether or not Kyle wants to drive ^_^ only i just don't have a car, it's not like i'm too lazy to drive or anything *cough*

Edit: Taylor, go ahead and hit up Kyle and ask if he wants to play, i'm here if u wanna come over.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
there was no way for me to know if you were saying "yes, he wants to play" or "yes, he wants a gram of weed"
lol, dude you never even asked anything about him wanting to play, and if you did, don't think i would have specified that he did not want the g if he had any objection to it? i'm just saying it was pretty clear that gunner wants the g

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
but you'd never expressed any interest in whether or not Gunner wanted to play; therefore, i wouldn't disclose that kind of information to you. my response was completely relative to your post in which you asked about the G. Thus, "yes" referred to him wanting the G. after all it was a reply post.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman

Curlz

Smash Lord
Dude, yes. That's a great idea! If anyone has a PS3 and PSAS, needs to bring it to the next event and we will have it. I don't care if we wind up having one set-up, we should definitely give it a try for one of our events! :D
I have a PS3, 4 controllers, and PSAS. Lets make it happen! :D

:phone:

Curlz

Smash Lord

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
Man, I really need to participate more next year.

Will probably go to the December monthly for fun, though.

Edit: Also, I have a question. How would one go about entering the Smash 64 Backroom? I couldn't find anything on an application process so would you have to wait for one to come out? Or do you just need to post videos of you playing and show that you have good knowledge of tech skill and match-ups? Or is strictly for T.O.s?

Know this probably ain't the place to ask but I'd rather ask here than somewhere else.

Top Bottom