• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
When L-Canceling, I can't get the timing right with Jiggz. I end up shielding every time.

Also, which parts are hard to read? I can't tell since I worked on it lol.

D

Deleted member

you hit L about 1/4 of a second before you hit the ground. and let go when you hit the ground so you should never end up in your shield. if using jiggs, practice it with down aerial first, so it will be easier to see when you succeed.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, long time no see LA peeps.

So there's an outside chance I may be able to transfer from my ****ty job at Office Depot here in florida to a slightly less ****ty job as a manager-in-training in Slidell. Were this to happen I would need to find a roof to sleep under, probably within the next month or so. Anyone cool know anyone cool who might be looking for a roommate in that area?

(By cool I mean reasonably mature and/or not a small child. Cleaning up after yourself helps too. :))

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
toadstool jump sends him into tumble state > follow up with quick attack to keep him on the ground (can keep doing it because the move is cancelled when landing on the ground) > use the lock to do jabs and he HAS to do normal getup so he gets owned by thunder.

It's like Jiggz jab reset into rest in Melee, except quick attack keeps the lock going in Brawl. If you don't mess it up, it's free damage all day long.

I could be wrong, but I'm bored as hell right now so I'd rather try to answer it and see how much I really know about Brawl until/when somebody corrects me. >.>

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
toadstool jump sends him into tumble state > follow up with quick attack to keep him on the ground (can keep doing it because the move is cancelled when landing on the ground) > use the lock to do jabs and he HAS to do normal getup so he gets owned by thunder.

It's like Jiggz jab reset into rest in Melee, except quick attack keeps the lock going in Brawl. If you don't mess it up, it's free damage all day long.

I could be wrong, but I'm bored as hell right now so I'd rather try to answer it and see how much I really know about Brawl until/when somebody corrects me. >.>
This is all accurate.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
omg i hate melee you get hit once and die thats so unfun qq
Ha ha. You just have no clue. Play 64; that is truly a hit or be hit game. Things can be fine the first stock or two, then in a blink of an eye, you get three stocked. It's so much fun though.

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
If you're traveling all the way from Mississippi, I wouldn't recommend it honestly. Instead, you should wait and attend the Winter Con in Jan if you want to play in a tournament with high attendance.

Top Bottom