• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
it is simple. i cannot afford to take off work. if i take off too much, i can't pay my bills. i went to 2 tournaments recently and then had to take off for a mardigras ball with my girlfriend. i cant afford to miss another day at work currently. maybe next time my funds will be better.
legit. Hope to see you at least by the time Summercon rolls around.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I think that Brad should be on the panel. He goes well out of his way all the time to go to LA tournaments. He keeps record of who beat who at every tournament, and that's something we really need on the panel lol. He's also not an idiot. I feel that he'd be a great addition to the panel. I'm sure all of the other panelists would agree

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I think that Brad should be on the panel. He goes well out of his way all the time to go to LA tournaments. He keeps record of who beat who at every tournament, and that's something we really need on the panel lol. He's also not an idiot. I feel that he'd be a great addition to the panel. I'm sure all of the other panelists would agree
Remove Adam/Nitez add BSL yusssssssssssssss
But I bet I know who's beaten who better than him anyway

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
@Gunner: My position on the panel is eternal. Learn to love it. You're not even a real panelist either. You're just some random that Justin decided to add.

@Okuser: Remember that time you timed me out? Or maybe that time you 3 stocked me? Rick Ross>Okuser 100:0 matchup. Don't let me catch you trying to be **** again.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
You gone remove two black people from the PR panel in Black history month, Kyle? Racist ***! Add Jio and Savon to the panel!

:phone:

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
0/10

c'mon man, you can't just regurgitate the same **** your personal army just said. be original!
Ok, I'll be original. You're an ******* who dropped out of college and has no future. You have absolutely nothing positive going for you in your pathetic *** life. Do you even have a job? Probably not. You're just some lonely loser who's probably gonna end up killing himself in an alley somewhere. Now you can go ahead and try insult my life, but there's nothing to insult. I'm doing fine. In fact, I'm the fine$t. Now again, don't ever let me catch you trying to be ****.

Okuser

Smash Ace
haha he mad.

he wishes that stuff was true, I'm sure it would make him feel better about his life.

too bad I'm currently working towards law school - don't even need a job during the school year because my parents can actually afford to support me- have an intelligence quota that you probably don't even come within 30 points of- oh and when I do feel like working and making pure profit towards weed money I can go work for $12 an hour any time I want at the Caddo Parish Tax Assessors office doing literally nothing.

but hey, atleast you beat me a couple times at smash

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
I'm not mad, I'm doing great. I'm on a full ride scholarship and my grades are just peachy. I'm also interning at a law firm over the summer. You don't have to lie about it, we all know you're a bum. But hey, if that's what you tell yourself to help you sleep better at night, then go for it. I'm done with you

-Ran

Smash Master
Adam and Okuser, you're both thinking about law? I was considering it as well.

:phone:
Law is hard to get a job in right now. My room mate has passed that bar in two states from a top college. Still no Law Job, he's a bartender now.

Top Bottom