• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I SAID DON'T EVERYONE CLAMOR UP AT ONCE TO WELCOME ME BACK.

Jerks.

But for real. I'm mad stoked to be back. This past weekend reinvigorated my love for smash. I'm pumped for all future events I get to attend. Beware, though. Next time my Weegee is gonna do some bodying.

But I'll forever keep my title as Best Worst Smasher in Louisiana.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Jerks.

But for real. I'm mad stoked to be back. This past weekend reinvigorated my love for smash. I'm pumped for all future events I get to attend. Beware, though. Next time my Weegee is gonna do some bodying.

Do you play/will you try P:M? :0

Also, welcome back.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman

Jerks.

My WeeGee beat your doc. Get wrecked

BSP

Smash Legend
I know it's super late to be asking, but I was thinking about it earlier. We all gave you our answer, but we never asked you the same. Would love to know.

If you really want to know,

Pre-College, it used to be: To do whatever I wanted/needed to do, which usually involved schoolwork, sports, the works. I enjoyed it.
About a semester and a month into college, it turned into: ?

From...May-ish onwards, it's been rocky, but my general reason now is that I don't want to go there, and I'm in for a ****ty life if I don't give at least some effort, so I have to do something (for reasons that I do not understand).

ChKn

Smash Ace
^^

Luco;15202147 said:
In my opinion, if it makes you happy, if it's fulfilling for you, it's worth it. No sitting behind a counter. Enjoying life. Try to make the most out of everything and you won't be there at 60 going 'I should have done this' or 'I should have done that'. We always do that, granted... but that's because we can't experience everything, only as much as we can. The more you do, though, the less you have to regret about.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
This world.....IS CORRUPT! Your days without Redson have been far too long! But worry not, my fellow Louisiana Smashers, my new and old ilk! The TRUE worst in state...has returned.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I feel rather unaffected. Please notify me otherwise should I not be in my place. Thank you.

Questions/Comments/Concerns? Please don't. Criticism is subjective; try science.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'd like everyone to know that I've won a grand total of approximately 6 sets in tournament in the 4 years I've been a part of the smash community.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'd like everyone to know that I've won a grand total of approximately one match of a set in tournament in the 5 years I've been a part of the smash community. Said match was my first match I've ever played in tournament. Lost the next two matches and the only match I've won again since then was a ~15 minute friendly against Curlz where we were both tired of playing by the end of it.

ChKn

Smash Ace
So can someone give me the link or bracket to each of the tournaments that have happened since January? I would like to work on an Excel spreadsheet that compiles all of this.

Also, if we plan on doing the PR again, I would highly suggest for people that want to be considered for the rankings to state that he wants to be.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I like this guy^

EDIT: It was a lot of fun over at Gunner's Pokemon Party Plaza tonight. I really enjoyed hanging out with the new and old players.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
So can someone give me the link or bracket to each of the tournaments that have happened since January? I would like to work on an Excel spreadsheet that compiles all of this.

Also, if we plan on doing the PR again, I would highly suggest for people that want to be considered for the rankings to state that he wants to be.
lol you are so behind. We already have a new list and panel.
I'd like everyone to know that I've won a grand total of approximately 6 sets in tournament in the 4 years I've been a part of the smash community.
lol!!!!!!
I like this guy^

EDIT: It was a lot of fun over at Gunner's Pokemon Party Plaza tonight. I really enjoyed hanging out with the new and old players.
yeah man that was really fun! It was good meeting you dude! Go train my cousin man haha!
That Ed guy doe.
Told yall motha truckas! He's the real deal.

And everyone needs to check the twitch.tv/gunnermaniac33 archives for the tournament we did tonight!
Here's the results

1: :toonlink::pit: Mara
2: :pikachu2::metaknight::falco::zerosuitsamus: Gunner
3: :metaknight::pikachu2::falco::ganondorf: Ramsaur
4: :metaknight::snake::ganondorf: Okuser
5::lucario::gw: Eman
6: :kirby2: Hunter
6: :wolf::samus2: XKCP

ChKn

Smash Ace
lol you are so behind. We already have a new list and panel.

lol!!!!!!

yeah man that was really fun! It was good meeting you dude! Go train my cousin man haha!Told yall motha truckas! He's the real deal.

And everyone needs to check the twitch.tv/gunnermaniac33 archives for the tournament we did tonight!
Here's the results

1: :toonlink::pit: Mara
2: :pikachu2::metaknight::falco: Gunner
3: :metaknight::pikachu2::falco::ganondorf: Ramsaur
4: :metaknight::snake::ganondorf: Okuser
5::lucario::gw: Eman
5: :kirby2: Hunter
7: :wolf: XKCP
Are you guys going to do the same old song and dance though?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Do we have a result thread for that? It'll go on the OP if I can get the link to it.

@Redson- Go to Shrimp and BRM, PM is always hosted there.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Top Bottom