• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If it's not wired, I'm not signing it. The GC layout is ****. If you're using wireless, why not use the CCPro or Wii U Pro? They have layouts that make sense.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
GC = equals amazing layout AND pressure sensitive triggers. Imagine Mario sunshine with only only one pressure you could shoot fluud. Sucky.
But making a controller with pressure sensitive triggers is pointless, since they have controllers without it. Making games with it forces customers to buy a new controller.

And the layout is bad.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Pressure sensitivity can only add to a game not take away. Light shielding for one is something I miss. Also it's another reason I like analog sticks more than digital. Digital gives you amazing precision for you inputs, especially on the stick. However doing things like a flarefox (had to work it in this discussion) at a proper angle would be infuriating if the digital controller only registered let's say 8 directions (this isn't true now but back in the day of PS1 it was) you couldn't get some of these. That all being said I think the N64 controller was amazing. Although I held it weirdly so I have weird controller taste.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
with such a small scene the grouping format is kinda worthless. doesnt make people strive to get better. like, tier 1: me freddy tim, tier 2: 15 people, tier 3: 8 people
You're ****ing high.
If it's not wired, I'm not signing it. The GC layout is ****. If you're using wireless, why not use the CCPro or Wii U Pro? They have layouts that make sense.
You're also ****ing high.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Pressure sensitivity can only add to a game not take away. Light shielding for one is something I miss. Also it's another reason I like analog sticks more than digital. Digital gives you amazing precision for you inputs, especially on the stick. However doing things like a flarefox (had to work it in this discussion) at a proper angle would be infuriating if the digital controller only registered let's say 8 directions (this isn't true now but back in the day of PS1 it was) you couldn't get some of these. That all being said I think the N64 controller was amazing. Although I held it weirdly so I have weird controller taste.
I'm not saying the half press is bad. It's fine. It would just be a terrible design choice to create a controller with that capability. If they did, no game would utilize it, so it'd be just a dead zone (like the GC controller and brawl). If they made a game that utilized partial pressure on the shoulder buttons, the game would be unplayable with any controller that didn't have the special shoulder buttons.

-Se7en-

Banned via Warnings
I return to these boards after an extremely exhausting time of 2 months.

Last time I was here : We were talking about BSP quitting,some tourney,WHOBO.

While I was gone : Adam! comes back, Gunner is about to body some dude named infinity, WinterCon, and Ramsuar is talking abou some dude's ass.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Gunner ahhhh you're always so close I hate that it never works out for you. Wish I could have taken off work today so you didn't have to rep LA solo. Oh well. Congrats on 3rd but I doubt you're satisfied with that haha.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Limbo only comes here when a Texas tournament is goin on. You know...I come to Shreveport alot now to hang out with Gunner and I never ask you to hang out. Hell, we had a mini tournament it gunner's place once. I'm sorry dude

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Limbo only comes here when a Texas tournament is goin on. You know...I come to Shreveport alot now to hang out with Gunner and I never ask you to hang out. Hell, we had a mini tournament it gunner's place once. I'm sorry dude
Yeah feel free to hit me up if you two are doing something man, chances are usually bad that I'll be able to make plans but you never know :)

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
So I was checking out the Apex entrants list for this year and I noticed that Lee Martin has signed up for SSBB 1v1/2v2, Melee 1v1/2v2, UMvC3 and PM 1v1. Haven't seen or heard of him going to any tourneys till now so I'm curious to see how he'll perform.

D

Deleted member

i dont know if it is true but they both like to pull the "wait til the last minute to see if i can find a better teammate" card. or maybe they just forgot.

Top Bottom