• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
Transitioning from brawl to melee helps your read game in melee.
But seriously every disagreement on the boards should be settled with a brandishing of sex organs. The largest organ is obviously predestined to rule and thus has more dominance and more say so.

D

Deleted member

taylor you still owe me $5 you ****ing ******. im really only saying this because you reminded me, you're a *****.

as a real man, if i had lost you would have been paid off by the following smash event. but apparently, you're a fraud.

this is entirely based on principle.

also, to be fair, adam is a ***** on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Probably salty about having to live in Ruston.
Dude, I've lived in Ruston all my life. I'm the saltiest MF alive!

Also Taylor (Ruston Taylor) I've been trying get ahold of you since we've been playing brawl in one of the dorms. We're having Monthlies now and Gunner even said he would come. Honestly you should come play with me and Ed sometime...even though it is finals week at Tech.

Hey Dylan you should play more Brawl. I wanna see consist B reversal bowser flames next time we play!

On another note. I have my house all to myself until Sunday evening and first invited Gunner who said maybe. But now I'm extending my invitation to anyone who wants to just chill and play smash all week/weekend. Cook food n stuff.

Last edited:

Okuser

Smash Ace
taylor you still owe me $5 you ****ing ******. im really only saying this because you reminded me, you're a *****.

as a real man, if i had lost you would have been paid off by the following smash event. but apparently, you're a fraud.

this is entirely based on principle.

also, to be fair, adam is a ***** on the internet.
well this last smashcon was the first time we've ever been at the same tournament, and I lost all my money so didn't have $5 bucks to give you haha but dont worry, it will happen.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Taylor I'm an asshole to anybody that's earned it. I like to think I'm a nice guy, but once you're on my bad side then there's no saving you

Last edited:

Okuser

Smash Ace
Taylor I'm an ******* to anybody that's earned it. I like to think I'm a nice guy, but once you're on my bad side then there's no saving you
the hypocrisy is tangible, you were just flaming somebody that you don't even know. you're totally a nice guy.

'V'

Smash Lord
I like and am generally ok with almost everyone on this thread. Literally the only person who I DON'T like right now is Okudick.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty cool with anyone that doesn't annoy me.
I'm super cool with people here that I hangout with or see on a daily/weekly basis
The rest are considered neutral.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Just as a reminder to you guys; February Fight Fest is this weekend, all weekend.

How many of you guys are planning on going?

Also +10 to Citrus for the Jigz pics. +5 for each.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
James you're a cool guy even though you never tell me about smash nights :(

Citrus

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah i always forget
and im not sure if you want to play melee or not
also im going to be moving close to (on to) campus soon so itll be easier to play then

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I just spent 3 hours playing marvel.
Now melee.
Then at like 7am brawl for Ramsaur.
Kappa

And I'll play project M and Brawl (hopefully just brawl) with you guys, but I suuuuuck at Melee. I main Gannon and just spam SHFair. I can L cancel, wavedash/land, edgegaurd sort of properly, etc. but all in all I just sick at melee. Sudai you go to tech?

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So I'm sitting here in my car while @Emanxlr8r 's mom yells at him and he yells back. This is the most awkward situation i've ever been in my life......sooo...anyone got something to talk about?
Could always try lifting the mood with some smooth pick up lines.

Try " Ayo babe, you from Iraq? cus I think you should Bahgdad ass up."

I'm sure a good "Wtf?" face would be better than arguments ya?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Everyone knows the best pick-up line is "Wat dat mouf do tho?"
Also, Diddy's back despite the fact that I may consider a main change this time around

Top Bottom