• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Seems like something they should give each other at this point. Or at least skype/aim/fb/whatever where you can talk in private without having to wait around on a forum for a response.

Captain Zack

Banned via Administration
NNID
Chibi_Zack
Yo, anyone wanna house my friend from California who's flyin down to play in Open World Monthly? That'd be great. \ (•◡•) /

Turazrok

Smash Master
You got a guy to fly down from Cali for owm? You should be in law or real estate **** smash lol

'V'

Smash Lord
So, seeing as how someone effectively stole my memory card at N.O.H.Y.P.E., I most likely will not bring any setups to tourneys anymore. Last tourney before this one, lost a controller. Now, a few years later, I lose a memory card.

Quit stealing things, guys. We're supposed to be friends here... -_-;;;

Guzzler Guzzler

Melee Elitist
So, seeing as how someone effectively stole my memory card at N.O.H.Y.P.E., I most likely will not bring any setups to tourneys anymore. Last tourney before this one, lost a controller. Now, a few years later, I lose a memory card.

Quit stealing things, guys. We're supposed to be friends here... -_-;;;
Damn that is ****ed up. Usually I take my memory card out of my gamecube once the game is on, that way it already has everything unlocked and no one can take it

Sudai

Stuff here
I remember seeing a set-up where they had two memory cards in it because they were copying data. The one on the right side was a black one. Did you let someone use yours to copy data? That might have been the mem card. I saw both sitting the game cube a few hours later that night so it's possible someone accidentally took it without realizing if it was yours.

Either way, qq *hugs* sorry Vaughn.

'V'

Smash Lord
It's all good, Sudai. I have a backup memory card just in case that one ever got lost. My main beef is that no one thought to ask around if it was ok to use someone's memory card if they were copying data. Like, if you need something, at least have the decency to ask and not just take whatever.

At least my controllers were safe. Those things are getting harder to replace.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
@ DrinkingFood DrinkingFood

There is a tournament weekend after this one in Texarkana.
Nice, got a thread link/Facebook page for my laziness?
Also @ RuslinJimmies RuslinJimmies

Also I'm a little late on this but if anyone from the ruston tourney weekend before the last picked up a silver GC controller off the set-up nearest the stereo system, I would like that back. Next time I'm up there you can even toss it in my little green bag it was likely in or next to when you took it and I won't even notice. If I can't get it back my next trip there will be my last 'cause I def don't want more of my **** disappearing.

Last edited:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
We coming for that peach, believe that. A target has been placed on your back, best to duck low.

D

Deleted member

there is a chance it could be in me/tims gnc vaughn. idk why it would, but i havent seen it since the tournament. freddy still has it and the TV

'V'

Smash Lord
there is a chance it could be in me/tims gnc vaughn. idk why it would, but i havent seen it since the tournament. freddy still has it and the TV
I might have to check the contents of it to be sure if it's even there, but thanks for the heads up, Taylor!!

XKCP

Smash Journeyman

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Biggest disappointment today: I just saw a flier on campus for a Brawl tournament that's happening today. $3 entry, winner gets weekend pass to Jazz Fest. You had to be registered by yesterday.

9000+ :(

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
We coming for that peach, believe that. A target has been placed on your back, best to duck low.
I'm surely not losing to a Mario/Luigi main offline, you guys won't be ready for it

Last edited:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You should be happy. Just saved yourself $3.
But an experience at Jazzfest is priceless tho. Either way, I wouldn't be able to go. Got stuff to do that weekend. Not to mention I'm sub-scrub level when it comes to my brawl skills.

RuslinJimmies

Smash Journeyman
So my pm Mario is fraudulent (although he's like my doubles secondary) and it barely loses to DF's rob. Like 80% were one stock matches and the rest were two stocks. Barely being defined as like 2-20 with tons of rage quits. Everyone pick up Mario and counter pick that man.

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Come to Open World tomorrow. IT's going to be hype. I'm expecting P:M to be the biggest event of the tournament.
I would, but I'm 14 and at the mercy of my parent's permission/ride, and my mom hates it when I go anywhere outside a 30 minute radius from my house, especially to somewhere I haven't gone to before.

the struggle of being a minor ;_;

Samsora

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could go and showcase my new and improved Peach, been playing Slayerz

Last edited:

Pritch

Smash Lord
Biggest disappointment today: I just saw a flier on campus for a Brawl tournament that's happening today. $3 entry, winner gets weekend pass to Jazz Fest. You had to be registered by yesterday.

9000+ :(
That might have actually gotten me to enter a brawl tournament. That'd be a first.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Open World update: Jnig will be replacing me as TO for Open World monthlies. I'm very happy with this. Very hype. I hope you guys continue to support this event. Anyone who hasn't come yet should come out and play. It's a lot of fun, full of hype matches. Thanks for all the support you guys have given me. MY success is all thanks to you guys.

Top Bottom