• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
We need cubes!! (and Smash!)

Two to be exact. If you can bring a cube and know you'll be there, please let us know. It'll mean more smash for everyone.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
if me and lee go we can bring a tv and cube.

hows my 27-inch sound?

on a lighter note, i'll also bring my TV which is coincidentally 27 inches as well.

D

dj ralph (ddraholic)

if me and lee go we can bring a tv and cube.

hows my 27-inch sound?

on a lighter note, i'll also bring my TV which is coincidentally 27 inches as well.

O. I C WAT U DID THAR. ^_^

Now that lube is sounding rather nice.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
well...i talked w/ lee, and i think we're going.

so who all is expected to be there?

are people crashing the night there and leaving the next morning?
that'd be hawt, since that = more smash. plus me not driving 4 hours.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ska, I might be able to have you over at my house tomorrow, depends on if my friends want to start partying tomorrow or sunday. I'll call you once I find out.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
No Sudai? That sux. More Smash 4 us then. I could probably bring a copy of Melee if we still need one. Oh, and is anyone jumping on that power strip thing? I don't have one, and we probably need one or two.
Nicknyte, Marth is a feminine orifice 4 life. (Get your dictionary)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i talked w/ ricky on the phone, and he said he was work 10-2 tomorrow, and i suggested Matt drive and more N.O. just carpool w/ them, so iunno if they'll show or not, but i did let them know.

fox masta

Smash Cadet
hey cyphus, if you read,dj ralph said not to post his directions on the forum, cause he doesnt want to get stalked or ***** by someone. he's nice enough to let us chill at house, so at least help him out. just take it off and email it to whoever wants to go

D

dj ralph (ddraholic)

Remember, everyone. Bring drinks and foods! This event can only get cooler! If y'all want, bring like a drink or a bag of chips, and like five bucks more if y'all maybe want to buy pizzas. They have 15 dollars for three pizzas (so that's five dollars a piece).

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
this is a nonalcoholic-thing yes? ;)
noone ever said anything about tournament entrance fee? so is thing just a freebree for everyone or will there be any kind of reward for winning the tournament(s)?

bout to goto walmart now to get a new tire and oil change......we might be bringing a 3rd person(who isn't that good).

ya'll still want a big TV, powerstrips, and GC from our side?

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Yes, a tv, cube, smash, and a powerstrip would still be much appreciated.

As far as I know there's no fee. The prize for the winner can be... a token!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yea. We do get to make power Rankings for the first time in Louisiana :p Also I want to announce I can perform the Husband Combo. Whether I decide to end with a Fsmash or a Dair depends solely on the place I decided to end my combo at. :laugh:

SO far we have 4 cubes with 4 smashes, 2 power strips, and a TV. (From offical Smashfest thread) Now...We need more TVs and we should be set.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok..we're going to leave in an hour prolly.
We're bringing 27-inch TV, 3 power strips, 2 gamecubes and melees.
and lube.

Mary

Smash Rookie
is it alright if i bring two hot ssbm cheerleaders? theyre going to cheer for me. idk theyre weird

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Seeing if I can get a ride . . .

------

Aight, I'm MIA. >_> We should do something at Dibbz next time.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
10:1 Guy:girl ratio 4 life. Sausage party 4 life. Meat circus 4 life. You can't take 4 life from me Sudai, it's really all I have left. 4 life, uh, 4 life I guess.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well I'm glad everyone's having fun. T_T

Oh, and NickNyte how did you cut out the characters for the banner? I can't get that **** to work.

fox masta

Smash Cadet
hey. sorry i couldnt come, i couldnt get a ride, even though i live 5 min away lol. can someone tell me what happened, who one, and whether or not my smash draft idea worked out?

Top Bottom