• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If there are ant left handed golfers here I'm willing to sell a whole set a clubs to them.
No thanks, I already got a set. Actually I can swing the club both right and left but I got my grandfather's old wooden clubs, they rock.

Who want's to play golf at my place lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I wanna play smash tonight. Being in a place that lacks a Smash Scene is really hurting my practice.

Level 9 CPUs just aren't cutting it for me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ran
Curlz
Jio
Cyphus
CJ
Sars
and me.

We all wanna brawl tonight, let's do it. Dibbz? What time?

Cyphus, I didn't get that post...at ALL...

And bomber...um...I honestly couldn't tell if you were joking or not about killing that guy.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
Ran
Curlz
Jio
Cyphus
CJ
Sars
and me.

And bomber...um...I honestly couldn't tell if you were joking or not about killing that guy.
He is completely serious.

I was there. Its the reason I'm so desensitized to most things these days.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Well thanks to Lee Martin completely destroying my dream on being the best Lucas in the US, I found a new main.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok no. I just can't believe that sorry lol

Curlz, whatever man but I'm pretty sure you were 2nd best lucas

Hyro

Smash Lord
Genesis, or Evo? I'm pretty sure I wanna go to Genesis even thought Evo seems bigger.

Who's all going to Genesis from LA? Lee, you going? It'll be fuuun.

I'ma need a teammate too, since you're forced to enter teams.

And no, Evo does not have items. It did when brawl started, but this time it's normal rules. Best of 3, no items, 3 stock, 8 minutes, all that.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Sudai should just give me his mod powers, i'm better suited. Or am I?

Mind games.

Also, my pubic hair is alive, and I really feel like hanging with the NOLA crew and lee, and cyphus. So I might convice BR to drive my happy *** down this weekend before I take the ACT.

http://electricdaisycarnival.com/

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Ran
Curlz
Jio
Cyphus
CJ
Sars
and me.

I'll be there around 9 but I'm black so I have an excuse to arrive later than everyone else

Ok no. I just can't believe that sorry lol

Curlz, whatever man but I'm pretty sure you were 2nd best lucas
naw my roomie was better and mained Lucas and I'm pretty sure there were only three in the state.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Believe it or not, man. I can recount it in explicit detail if you really want to know.
Red, don't do that, I don't want to be liable for the destruction of these young minds, especially Hyro. I don't need Hyro being afraid of stepping on a golf course and seeing everyone with a golf ball stuck in there head with tire tacks on their face.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Oh my ****ing god. The megaman thing that Cyphus posted is bad mother****ing ***.

It's so bad *** I had to post from Freddy's account and repost it in case anymore missed it.

CYPHUS FOUND THIS, NOT SUDAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEO9Mfmn4M&feature=related

~Sudai~

PS, I decided that starting tomorrow, I'm going to moderate this thread until it's good again. <3

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Alright, once again, I'm not dead. I've been ultra tired after working at a camp with ******* all day (sounds dumb, but it's pretty hilarious to make fun of them) So eh, what's the deal with a tourney this weekend?

-edit-

Also, my computer is not in my possession. Text me?

Hyro

Smash Lord
Sudai, I was reading back on page like...1150 or so....and boy this thread use to be happy.

I came back and read what you posted...I'm holding you to that haha. Make this thread awesome again.

People need to post about brawl and that's it. Lee used to post a lot...Roni use to post posts more then 4 words long...

The next 4 weekends have tourneys. Arcadia, hopefully you can take me to the tourney this Saturday. Or Lee?

Upcoming Tourneys:

June 6th @ La Quinta Motel - In 2 days, on Saturday. This is the tourney Lee posted, they need setups. Don't have too much info on it, but everyone go. Apparently it's not only brawl and it's listed on SRK.

EDIT: Found a link - http://www.x3o-gaming.com/node/1851

June 14th @ the Kenner Play & Trade - Sunday night at 6:00 p.m. They have 8 TV's, we just need everyone to bring in your wiis.

June 19th @ Gameware in Baton Rouge - Randall's tourney like usual. Gameware 10...or 11?

June 26th @ the Lafayette Play & Trade - Curlz thing on Friday. I'll go if someone gives me a ride.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Double post for the tournament this Saturday.

New Orleans Louisiana Regional Gaming Tournament
------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
June 6th, 2009

2610 Williams Blvd
Kenner, LA 70062
Ball Room
504-466-1401

Tournament Director:
Patrick Henry (Vegita-x)
504-655-2963

Costs:
$10 Venue Fee (Venue fee is waived if you bring a set up)
$10 Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast)
$10 Street Fighter III: Third Strike (PS2)
$10 Smash Brothers Brawl (Wii)
$10 Soul Calibur 4 (Xbox and/or PS3)
$10 Street Fighter 4 (PS3 and Xbox) Additional $100.00 for 1st place

Schedule:
1000 - Venue opens for Casuals/Registration
1200 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament
1300 - Marvel vs Capcom 2 Tournament
1300 – Soul Calibur 4 Tournament
1400 - Street Fighter III: Third Strike Tournament
1500 - Street Fighter 4 Tournament

For OoS or OoT:
I have reserved 20 block rooms for this event for any out of Towerns coming in. The regular rate is $109.00 per night but if you reserve your room by 5/15/09 it will only cost you $65.00 a night..Can't beat that.. Please advise the agent when making the reservation to refer to group ...New Orleans Regional Video Game...

tl;dr - So basically if you want to brawl, bring $20 and be there at 10:00 am.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
or $10 and a set-up u illiterate mofo...by the way what time are ppl arriving at Dibbz? CJ? Sars? Hyro? Batto? Matt?????????

edit: Ran????????

edit2: Draft crews some tourney soon? Preferably NONQM so I can be drunk while doing them

Hyro

Smash Lord
What time should the Brawl tournament be over with? I have a concert to make it to.
Just go to the concert.

Jio and Sars, I'ma call arc real quick see what's up. I'll text you both when you should go. Sars when I text you, text ran and let him know. I'll text matt and cj lata too

text, call, lemme know, we're def doing something tonight.

Last edited:

Curlz

Smash Lord
I want to go to the tournament though too. Haha. If I have to I'l drop out to make it to the concert.

News about Lafayette's Play N Trade: They said we can run it however we want as long we get an ok from them, but I don't they'll be too strict on us. Should we make it Brawl Singles and Double OR Brawl Singles and Melee Singles?

Its up to yall.

Hyro

Smash Lord
your doing it wrong your supposed to drop outta concerts to play brawl

and the high grounds doesn't count as a concert

Curlz

Smash Lord
You're right.

What time should the Brawl tournament be over with? I have a show to make it to.

And its either play brawl and hang out with a bunch of guys who don't like me or go to a show and hang with a bunch of girls who love me.

Top Bottom