• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaino

Smash Cadet
not bi a long shot, like the long shot you get in ocarina in the water temple after you beat shadow link. That temple is annoying and is it just me or is every water temple/dungeon in a zelda game just annoying as hell to complete?

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
not bi a long shot, like the long shot you get in ocarina in the water temple after you beat shadow link. That temple is annoying and is it just me or is every water temple/dungeon in a zelda game just annoying as hell to complete?
they are all annoying as hell, and the water armor isnt even cool. everyone knows the fire tunic, mirror shield, hover boots, and master sword make the most *****in combo of weapons/armor. unless youre a haxxer.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
On a related note, the water lvls in Link to the Past and Link's Awakening sucked balls. That's why the original Zelda was the best, no water lvl.

Edit: On an even MORE related note, I never realized how much BSL sucked before. No LOL. No LOL at all.

But seriously, Eric, if y'all play tomm you better call a muh****a. And don't say you lost my number, call someone who has it, I'm an important muh****a. Same goes for Randall, Nik, and Boss (who knows?). **** balls

'V'

Smash Lord
I must be the only person in the world who actually likes all of the water dungeons in all of the Zelda games...

Anyway, Gameware Monthly 14 is tomorrow!! Bring your controllers and stick, cuz it's gonna get crazy!!

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
I'm reporting every single one of you.

Gameware on a Thursday? Or were you just so excited, you realized today is already Thursday and by "tomorrow" you meant 22 hours away Friday?

Pritch

Smash Lord
speaking of melee we still need to play next time I go to dibbz :)
You know, I mention playing melee with you while we're actually AT dibbz and it never seems to happen.:p

Just sayin'

I still have this mountain of papers I need to write to graduate that are due in the imediate future though, so I don't know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Sudai

Stuff here
I must be the only person in the world who actually likes all of the water dungeons in all of the Zelda games...
Make that 2. <3 Water Dungeons

Gameware on a Thursday? Or were you just so excited, you realized today is already Thursday and by "tomorrow" you meant 22 hours away Friday?
Vaughn is just that excited. :p

Nah, really, he always does that..cause it's the truth. :o

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
****in water dungeons. Hate em. It's like "Oh, you just got boots that let you run faster and a feather that let's you jump and ****? Alright, now you gotta learn to swim." **** that.

Gotta get them Ice lvls. You get that ice rod, and muh****as are like "Oh, you got a sword. Whatcha gonna do? I'm way over here lmao." And you're like "Freeze, muh****a lol."

I'm bored at school and I'm reliving all my Zelda experiences. School sucks balls.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Can I bring a melee setup Vaughn? Cause I'm bad at all the other games T_T
(relatively)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
did someone say zelda water temple? <shameless bragging nobody cares about, but its ok cuz i just wanted attention which noone will give me so i'l lcut myself>i think i might be one of few people who actually did the OOT water temple w/ 3 hearts, no deaths, no water tunic, no glitches. <end>

also..i'm on the last temple of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link.
admittedly...i like the game. Things that should be easy, are retardedly difficult (jumping over pits while enemies intercept you in the air = death) .and some things that are hard...are retardedly easy (You can beat one boss by casting "reflect" and ducking in the corner.....thats it, lol)
irregardless...it still has that old skool charm, and despite failing as a "zelda" game, its still a good game on its own. the original music was good enough to be reinvented in smash for a few songs, as well.
shadowlink, here i come...

'V'

Smash Lord
Can I bring a melee setup Vaughn? Cause I'm bad at all the other games T_T
(relatively)
The Melee crew's already bringing it, but you can if you want to just in case.

Zelda 2 was actually a fun game. And I actually did the 0% OoT run with no deaths either, Cyphus. I can relate to you on that. Dark Link was a pain...

Sudai

Stuff here
did someone say zelda water temple? <shameless bragging nobody cares about, but its ok cuz i just wanted attention which noone will give me so i'l lcut myself>i think i might be one of few people who actually did the OOT water temple w/ 3 hearts, no deaths, no water tunic, no glitches. <end>
He hasn't told me, but I'm 90% confident Vaughn's done this before. Meaning LA has TWO of the few. :D

Edit: Ninja'd by V...**** multi-tabbed browsing causing me to wait 4 min before reading and responding...but...I was teh rightz~ Wew. *not really excited as it was an easy call lawl*

Turazrok

Smash Master

admittedly...i like the game. Things that should be easy, are retardedly difficult (jumping over pits while enemies intercept you in the air = death) .and some things that are hard...are retardedly easy (You can beat one boss by casting "reflect" and ducking in the corner.....thats it, lol)
irregardless...it still has that old skool charm, and despite failing as a "zelda" game, its still a good game on its own. the original music was good enough to be reinvented in smash for a few songs, as well.
The Melee crew's already bringing it, but you can if you want to just in case.

Zelda 2 was actually a fun game. And I actually did the 0% OoT run with no deaths either, Cyphus. I can relate to you on that. Dark Link was a pain...
Tell me about it while you play TvC Vaughn. I'm interested in how this is possible. I also agree with Zelda 2 being ballin.

Hyro

Smash Lord
wow I thought I was the only one who liked Zelda 2. Still never beat it, but that game has always been the ****.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I've done the water level with 0 deaths, no water tunic, blah, blah, blah as well. Hard as balls when I tried, finally got it, then got wasted in total celebration of it all (Happened about a month ago or so on christmas break). So yea...Zelda 2 is ****ing ballin son.

BTW, Im willing to get my ***-kicked in melee, seeing as I haven't played that shiggiddy in about a year or so, but im sure I crank it out (maybe some DK action).

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Tomorrow's going to be interesting, I get to play Vaughn in a game he cares about which is also game I actually bothered to train in. Is it $5 per game? I wanna enter sf4 also and I got 9 dollars and a bunch of change.

'V'

Smash Lord
Tomorrow's going to be interesting, I get to play Vaughn in a game he cares about which is also game I actually bothered to train in. Is it $5 per game? I wanna enter sf4 also and I got 9 dollars and a bunch of change.
It is indeed $5 per game. Hopefully you'll have enough change. If not, then I'll spot you. =D

And I'm looking forward to it, Blaise.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Can't wait for tomorrow...

For something other than BRAWL???? Yes indeed.

Also, some people from Tiger Uppercut are coming too. For Tekken, TvC, and SF4, I believe. Sounds like it's gonna be a blast!

Arc, my bro, come to my dorm at 5 so you can bring a TV ;) <--WINK and we can warm-up on TvC before we go. You do know you're picking me up and bringing me to GameWare and bringing me home after, right?

EDIT: LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stn_XCo_dyg

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm actually going to be going to BR tomorrow most likely. Random happenstance that my friend wanted to go to Gameware to look at some old games. Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys all for a bit. I'm sure I'll have NO trouble convincing my friend to stay, since he fancies TVC a ton. I haven't really touched it though, since I'm trying to not steal his thunder.

-is a level 2 thunder thief.-

In other news, moving at some point really soon, and then I'll be getting back into Smash once all the handy-man stuff is done. I need to wire the house for Ethernet, and do some various repairs. I was working on the plumbing for the past two days, not the most fun in the world. >>

Pritch

Smash Lord
So who all is actually bringing melee to this thing today? At the last chinese inn thing I brought a setup and it just sat in the car the whole time; since my tv is big and heavy (and I live on the second floor now) I'd prefer to avoid that if possible. So if I need to bring it along I will, but if I don't need to please let me know so I can save myself a major pain in the ***.

Turazrok

Smash Master
So who all is actually bringing melee to this thing today? At the last chinese inn thing I brought a setup and it just sat in the car the whole time; since my tv is big and heavy (and I live on the second floor now) I'd prefer to avoid that if possible. So if I need to bring it along I will, but if I don't need to please let me know so I can save myself a major pain in the ***.
I have a setup, pritch. I'll bring mine.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace

Why does irregardless and regardless mean the same thing?

Top Bottom