• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Though I'd post this for LA. I have a BRAND NEW gamecube controller in black for sale. I bought it online which was hard to find because the only color still made is white. I payed 40$, but am willing to sell it for 30$, just bc I wouldn't have to ship it or anything. If your interested please let me know at the LSU tourney tomorrow. Thanks.

D

Deleted member

japanese people are so crazy...

this tourney should be added to the main page and we should discuss going there and moving the melee laf tourney on 4/10:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268266

melee and brawl and ram is hosting it. probably more fun and more money to win for both melee and brawlers. me vs rice in melee finals. hes going down this time.

curlz seriously, did you asked him if he mailed the money? it's been 2+ weeks

'V'

Smash Lord
Though I'd post this for LA. I have a BRAND NEW gamecube controller in black for sale. I bought it online which was hard to find because the only color still made is white. I payed 40$, but am willing to sell it for 30$, just bc I wouldn't have to ship it or anything. If your interested please let me know at the LSU tourney tomorrow. Thanks.
Lee, if we win Teams tomorrow, you can keep ALL of the money that we win. I just want that controller. :chuckle:

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You kids should get some sleep... I can't even stay up past like 12 anymore. T_T And I wake up at 7 even on Saturdays... Don't work. Ever. >.<

Blaino

Smash Cadet
I'm debating on asking for a ride or just walking to the venue, does anyone feel like giving me a ride? Sorry for the short notice.

Hyro

Smash Lord
this ^

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
who are all of these new f@gs?

And why are they posting this blasphemy in my thread?

ChKn

Smash Ace
I value my Heart more than Soul and Gold is more valuable than Silver.

I'll unveil the character ranking for LA so far after Spring Smash(6 tournaments I believe is included).

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Silver > Gold
Soul > Heart

The option should be clear~
^^^Truth

the only reason to get Gold is for Groundon... or if you really hate having the same game as everyone

I would totally buy that controller off Lee if I didnt have 2 silver ones still in the original packaging. When I heard that America could not sell them anymore I bought the only 3 new original controllers I could find in town in case of emergency.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
never will gold be cooler than silver. NEVER!

the tourney today was fun, but next time, can you not cancel everything, JNig?

and why didnt you be team Bohehe?

edit: how do the tourney codes rearrange the CSS?

Sudai

Stuff here
Curlz, I'm not surprised by your materialistic *** response at all, but it still made me lol.

Gold is only "more valuable" because it is rarer. Silver looks better, is more durable, is more mailable, and is useful for far more things.

As for preferring your heart, once again not surprised by that answer since once again, it's the materialistic answer. ;]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Curlz, I'm not surprised by your materialistic *** response at all, but it still made me lol.

Gold is only "more valuable" because it is rarer. Silver looks better, is more durable, is more mailable, and is useful for far more things.

As for preferring your heart, once again not surprised by that answer since once again, it's the materialistic answer. ;]
(that was flounda)

Sudai

Stuff here
Well then, that's what I get for not sleeping last night and not paying attention when viewing the boards.

Either way, that just makes me think Flounda is materialistic. lawl

Just view that post as a preemptive reply to Curlz's post. lol

Curlz

Smash Lord

Do I look like a fish to you?

JNig, the tournament today was really fun. Thanks for putting it on.

Taylor/Hyro, I'm REALLY sorry that the gift cards haven't been mailed out yet. I wasn't in charge of that part of the tournament and I thought they were gonna be mailed off as soon as the tourny was over with. I'm going tomorrow to run the HGSS tourny, so I'll see what's up. I'll do it myself if need be.

Hyro

Smash Lord
thats right you will. you know i kill people right?
you got my back? i haven't killed anyone before

Are there any results, or will I be confined to my assumptions?
1: Lee
2: Hyro
3: Jnig

1: Hyro + Jnig
2. Lee + Vaughn
3. Batto + Curlz

bam

shoutouts blah blah fun good ****

ummmm I went to click on the link to the tournies in the first post seeing as I was at the tourney about 2 hours ago...and they were gone. whoevers editing it, chill the **** out lol

showah time?

D

Deleted member

yes i have your back.

but mostly wtf at curls and batto getting 3rd. who did roni team with?? wtf...

ChKn

Smash Ace
Do I look like a fish to you?

JNig, the tournament today was really fun. Thanks for putting it on.

Taylor/Hyro, I'm REALLY sorry that the gift cards haven't been mailed out yet. I wasn't in charge of that part of the tournament and I thought they were gonna be mailed off as soon as the tourny was over with. I'm going tomorrow to run the HGSS tourny, so I'll see what's up. I'll do it myself if need be.
ho, answer my text.

ChKn, I'm not surprised by your materialistic *** response at all, but it still made me lol.

I prefer heart because it's more of a symbol of perseverance rather than materialism IMO. Gold is "more valuable" then. :)

It's just basically out of nostalgia in the end. The exclusives(except for Kyogre) are better in Silver, but that's easily avoided because of trading.

eet

Smash Ace
Lol @ Sudais mistake

But I don't believe in souls so it's all about the Heart version. When I die, there will be no part of the Eric I was ever again. : ( But who knows what my remains could become. mostly H20, carbon and nitrogen chemically but w/e.

But I kinda wanna be cremated and sent into open space towards the center of the milky way. I just want to reach the huge black hole at the center of the galaxy before anyone else. I wonder how much that costs, maybe if I finance my entire life until my death I can afford to do it. lol

inb4 creationism?

also **** wasnt that tourny like a month ago -- still no gift cards ? :o

when is the next melee tourny? I havent entered anything in like 3 months.

Sudai

Stuff here
Eric, though you don't believe in the soul, it's silly to completely deny its existence, right? I mean, we haven't disproven it yet after all.

Oh, and before people start to misinterpret that into me being a religion***:

Religion = Bull ****

Top Bottom