• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
It's got an appeal to it, I don't deny that. But suppose a genie appears before you and says he'll give you a choice between a few wishes. He'll either give you the power to turn your fist to steel and pummel people with it, the power to do a lightning-quick-Street-Fighter-style beatdown on someone, or the power to fly into the air and shoot a GIANT LASER. Really, which would you pick?

Incidentally, if a genie gave me the ability to use anyone's final smash, I'd want a landmaster. Take that, morning traffic!

Timbers

check me out
I thought Metal Claw had style. D=

So does Close Combat. I can see Lucario rushing forward, connecting a hit, then spamming attacks at the speed of light, and dashing through and elbowing the dude in the back. Hot. Too "T" rating for Brawl.
I'd pay money for this.

But yeah, I'm sure it'd be more fantasy than realism that he got a FS that wasn't related to aura. I just wish Aura Storm wasn't so **** sucky. I mean seriously, give us a bigger laser. Look what you guys gave Samus. It makes Luc's look dinky.

Milln

Smash Champion
WAIT. I'VE GOT IT.

activate FS: Lucario jumps up just like he does now, Screen goes black and time stops like Meta's. Everyone not on Lucario's team glows red and everyone on Lucario's team glows blue. Then Lucario thrusts upward with his paw and releases a burst of aura that explodes and shatters into a bunch of homing arrow shaped aura lasers and home in on the opponents. Can still strike teammates if FF is on, but won't actively seek them. Stage remains black (cause we're seeing through Lucario's sense) until it's over. =o

Hot, right?

Xaile

Smash Cadet
I like the Close Combat idea and Milln's Idea (not necessarily in that order). While Lucario's Final Smash looks cool, it is freakishly easy to avoid (not that this comes up terribly often).

By the way, I've posted a little bit here and there, but I've never really introduced myself. My name (as far as the internet is concerned) is Xaile. I consider myself a Lucario main, and I'm fickle when it comes to choosing a secondary (currently Ike, subject to change). I keep telling myself that I'm going to go to a tournament someday in the near future, but it's yet to happen. :ohwell:

I play all sorts of games in my free time besides SSBB, like Pokemon Pearl on the DS. I actually have a "competitive" team, and am always up for a battle. Besides that, I have an unhealthy addiction to using copious amounts of parenthesis in my posts (It's hard to stop :dizzy:) as well as editing each post I make about 10 times.

I've actually been on these boards a while, but I usually lurk. This is my obligatory attempt to stop lurking (which probably wont actually end up happening).

As far as something pertaining to the conversation, my favorite KO was against a Mr. Game & Watch. Early on in the match he bucketed an Aura Sphere, and over the course of the match he picked up a second one. At the end, I knocked him over the edge and he was floating towards me, I shot a full aura sphere as he landed after he did a F-Air, not quite killing him though. As he was recovering, I charged another Aura Sphere. This time, right as he landed, he pulled out the bucket (expecting me to fire another full-charge Sphere) and ate a tipped F-Smash for the KO. :)

(Yeh, I know it's a pretty boring KO story, but it's the best I've got.)

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
activate FS: Lucario jumps up just like he does now, Screen goes black and time stops like Meta's. Everyone not on Lucario's team glows red and everyone on Lucario's team glows blue. Then Lucario thrusts upward with his paw and releases a burst of aura that explodes and shatters into a bunch of homing arrow shaped aura lasers and home in on the opponents. Can still strike teammates if FF is on, but won't actively seek them. Stage remains black (cause we're seeing through Lucario's sense) until it's over. =o
I think we have ourselves a winner here (where does he come up with these things?). Kinda fits the name Aura Storm a bit better than the kamehameha knockoff Lucario has now.
To my own question, which I never answered:psycho: : Wifi match on Norfair, last 10 seconds, lava wall pops up. Every one jumps in the saftey pod and just sits there. I jump in with a dair and d-smash, match ends with me getting 3 KOs:laugh:.

Timbers

check me out
WAIT. I'VE GOT IT.

Hot, right?
Way too OP.

It's perfect for Lucario.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
WAIT. I'VE GOT IT.

Hot, right?
And thus we have a winner. Now go join Nintendo and make it happen. D:<

tedward2000

Smash Champion
That works and has flashy points too boot.
(But seriously, where the internet memes in that?)

And hey! I can be called Aura Storm, because It kinda looks like a storm!! (Laser=Storm, I fail too see the similarity. Flying arrows=storm, closer.)
-t2

mr_kennedy44

Smash Journeyman
WAIT. I'VE GOT IT.

Hot, right?
Why am I just reading this now? This is a great idea.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
Milln, you're da bomb.
Either way Milln's AS would be a murderer for 4-player matches, while Close Combat would be a killer for 1-on-1 matches. I'd stick to close combat as long as you could sky uppercut an opponent in the ending.

Timbers

check me out
Lucario: Even his CPU is a pain to fight. Most of us know that Lucario is a furry. Well, Lucario FIGHTS like a furry. I know I can beat him, and I beat him every time, but he just seems so godmodded; like most furries are. (Godmodded means you cannot be beat by anything because you always have some sort of power or move that can save you from being hurt/ can instantly defeat your opponent) HOWEVER, it's fun to defect his Aura with Lucas's stick.
lol .

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Thats funny, but before anyone else says something on that comment and gets banned.
LEFT TURN!!

So you guys know theres a Lucario action figure?
*segway*

Public Question #3!!!
If you where to desine a Lucario toy, what features would it have?
-t2

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
make it a bendy toy <3333 a cheap affordable so Children don't have to superwhine to their mothers
Bendy toy <33333333 or a keychain even though lucario's too cool for a pokeball

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
It has to be a plush. Like a better version than the ones already out! It'd be fuzzy and cute, yet so manly and awesome at the same time!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Clay.
Make them out of clay.
Then you have your trophy, personally made by, you for you.
-t2

*Woo! 400th post.

Milln

Smash Champion
I think Upsmash should, instead of being a puff of Aura above him, should bring a swirl of aura from his feet up to his hand. He crouches enough to warrant nothing more than an aura animation change.

However, I still LOVE his current Upsmash. I've actually been working it into my game and i've gotten some sweet Star Kos from it.

Timbers

check me out
I think Upsmash should, instead of being a puff of Aura above him, should bring a swirl of aura from his feet up to his hand. He crouches enough to warrant nothing more than an aura animation change.

However, I still LOVE his current Upsmash. I've actually been working it into my game and i've gotten some sweet Star Kos from it.
Id love nothing more than for it to be like Marth's hitbox, only lacking killpower and keeping it's sweet lingering hitbox. I don't care if it wouldn't harbor kill potential (not like it really does now B |), it'd be an awesome move regardless. It's just so easy to airdodge it and get murdered because you're in like a second of afterlag ._.

It's not a bad move though. I've been finding uses for it against characters with poor horizontal DI. It works if you've positioned them where they can only land on top of you or risk greater punishment. It's really impossible to airdodge it if they're coming in on you in a near vertical fall. I like that aspect of it. Just needs a bit more horizontal pickup >.>

Timbers

check me out
Why not make it like Lucas' upsmash, only aura based? I think that would be cool.
lawl.

With the amount of afterlag it has, you'd expect something like that. Maybe not with the insane KO power but still. A wall of aura, how badass would that be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom