• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Diamond and Pearl > everything else
The character designs are actually good!
And the movesets are cool!

LP, I hear you leik Mudkipz
Hay Zero, I hear your a resident of Better Than You At Brawl Land (lol). I got a cuzzin who lives their.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
actually a lot of 2nd gen pokemon are available in Firered/Leafgreen

the new release in 4th gen is called Platinum.

and you forgot Orre! (how could you)
They changed the name. Its Onyx now.
Thats nintendo for you.
-t2

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Hey Erich, I saw your name mentioned at the Character Rankings thread. It said you got fourth place at a tournament with Lucario. Good shiz, man. Keep it up!

I'm going to a big tournament in about a month, there's supposed to be A LOT of people (90+ I think)going. I'm hoping to place in top 20. Hoping.

Thanks Jeepy. I try.:) It should have been 3rd place though...I've got bad tourney jitters resulting in suicides lately...bah.

Anyways, I hope you get top 20. Go for it, you can do it mate.:lick:

I'm going OOS in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I do better at that tournament, eh? It'll be much bigger.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I avoid Maple Story, Ragnarok, WoW and any other type of social life killers. Really, is pokemon and brawl not enough for me??
either way congrats Eirich!! Wish there were big tourneys where I live. ah who cares I can live without them.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I quit maple about a year ago. I really didnt do a whole hell of a lot in it any ways. (just ran around and talked for about 5 months, really fun though) I played on Broa.

Im playing wow right now, but strictly for machinima. I don't plan on playing it long anyways, but I want to get better with controlling a camera with a mouse.
-t2

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
LP, I don't live in Better Than You at Brawl Land, I live next door to it in Better Than You at Azenopolis.
New Subject:
A - I haer u leik Mudkipz
B - Azen vs. Zen at MPJVI
C - In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz leik u!
D - Timbers's anger management problem
E - Milln's name sounding a lot like a flavor for pudding

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I had a funny Lucario moment today. Just felt like sharing it.

I was at Taekwondo class today, and was getting ready for a match with another student. My foe was red and I was interestingly enough blue. So I was gearing up and I was like: "TEH AURA IS WITH ME!!" and ready to kick @$$.

After bowing to each other the match began. I started of with two horizontal kicks, and one of the kicks collided with his incoming foot. He somehow took this momentum, turned around and used it to do a backwards spin kick (I don't know what it's called in English) square into my face. By this time my mouth was bleeding, and I was pi$$ed. I managed to land a anger induced heavy horizontal kick before my Master stopped us and decided that enough was enough.

Bleeding is out of the norm in taekwondo matches, since you are covered with protective gear before hand. That was the main reason for me being ticked off.

So yeah, this is the most Lucario I will ever become

penguinman

Smash Apprentice
LP, I don't live in Better Than You at Brawl Land, I live next door to it in Better Than You at Azenopolis.
New Subject:
A - I haer u leik Mudkipz
B - Azen vs. Zen at MPJVI
C - In Soviet Russia, Mudkipz leik u!
D - Timbers's anger management problem
E - Milln's name sounding a lot like a flavor for pudding
That seems like a pudding worth getting. Mmmm... the flavor of awesome lucario skills:)

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Online Tourney: Anyone Interested?

This might need it's own thread, but here goes. (or just quote this so others can see in response)

Ok, so: I've made a cool discovery a week ago. Over at AllisBrawl.com, they hold their own online tournaments pretty much on a daily basis. I've participated in 2 of them so far (getting a medal for 3rd place in Dreamland Duels on my account! yay!), and will definitely keep up with participating in these. However, I would like to try hosting some of these tournaments myself. Then, I came up with an idea:

How would you guys like to be part of my first online tournament?

The rules would look something like this:
1 vs 1 Double Elimination
3 stock, neutral stages, no items
Stock Time Limit: 7 mins
Neutral Stages, blah blah blah
Character(s) allowed: Lucario (only) or ALL allowed (undecided about this)

YOU MUST HAVE:
An AllisBrawl account. If you don't, just go to http://www.allisbrawl.com/register.aspx and sign up. It's easy, and this site has a lot of useful features including a ranked ladder system and tournaments.

This tournament would be exclusive to the Lucario board members/visitors. It comes equipped with it's own chat room, so we could be able to organize and communicate with each other. Wouldn't it be cool if we could have all the regulars here at the Lucario forum in one tournament? I think it would be a really great idea, since we all know each other and get along so well, it's about time we get the chance to bash each other's skulls in for a change.

I'll keep a roster of people who will try to attend this tournament.
1) LP (drew)
2)

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
He's got a point though, if you've been keeping up with it. (I partially have). It has two modes: Repeating what's already been said, and "Lucario Boards" mode, where they go off on random tangents all the time.

Speaking of random tangents, I think I need to make my own thread for this tourney thingy.

Timbers

check me out
online tourney
If you do go through with it, it's going to have to be any character pick and either Friday or Saturday <<;

Online Lucario dittos suck.

You should let other people participate as well, not just the boards. It's not like we're all on one region, so the lag is still gonna be..well, lag. I wouldn't mind playing in it though. It'd be fun.

Scar

#HarveyDent
That was a dumb topic anyway lolll. Just a place for melee people who are jealous of the brawl scene to cry/whine/rant.

Nahhh trick. If I did nothing else, at least far less people are saying that Brawl is more competitive than Melee because there are more people that play Brawl.

I always knew AZ was gonna close it too, personally I think he just didn't like the thread and closed it because he wanted to as opposed to it being good for SWF, since now that topic is gonna come up in every other thread rather than in one isolated place.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Nahhh trick. If I did nothing else, at least far less people are saying that Brawl is more competitive than Melee because there are more people that play Brawl.

I always knew AZ was gonna close it too, personally I think he just didn't like the thread and closed it because he wanted to as opposed to it being good for SWF, since now that topic is gonna come up in every other thread rather than in one isolated place.
OMG ITS SCAR!! How did he find us here?! He must've heard everything we've said!

*checks his Stealth camo and finds a tracker*

OH **** HE PUT A TRACKER ON ME!! Sorry Lucario boards. I have shamed us all. :(

Edit: Also I agree Timbers, instead of posting the online tourney details here I'm going to post it over at the Brawl Online boards and see who we get. Though I would love to get a chance to brawl with the Lucarios. So guys, please sign up!!
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4973064#post4973064

Finshu

Smash Rookie
OMG ITS SCAR!! How did he find us here?! He must've heard everything we've said!

*checks his Stealth camo and finds a tracker*

OH **** HE PUT A TRACKER ON ME!! Sorry Lucario boards. I have shamed us all. :(

Edit: Also I agree Timbers, instead of posting the online tourney details here I'm going to post it over at the Brawl Online boards and see who we get. Though I would love to get a chance to brawl with the Lucarios. So guys, please sign up!!
An intruder? O SHI-

C'mon, aren't Snakes supposed to be good at stealth and not getting caught?

Coraircate

Smash Cadet
Once I was in a Wifi Match on Brawl, and I was Lucario. Metaknight and I had the most kills, so we were headed for Sudden Death. He hit me, but I made it back, fired an Aura Sphere, stunning him for a second, and charged in with a flying kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom