• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I have never seen a red name around this parts of the boards, ever.
I guess thats a good thing, but I'd like to see them just say something that doesn't involve ending of threads.
You know, just pop in and say hi, you guys are awesome, anything, you made my day, tedward your asking too much and we're too busy, theres too much spam but its the lucario boards and its always good...

or we can just keep going along our ways.

And as long as its good spam, and we're getting things done, we'll never be deprived of our spam.
Just don't goof off to much, or we'll start losing things.
-t2

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I have never seen a red name around this parts of the boards, ever.
I guess thats a good thing, but I'd like to see them just say something that doesn't involve ending of threads.
You know, just pop in and say hi, you guys are awesome, anything, you made my day, tedward your asking too much and we're too busy, theres too much spam but its the lucario boards and its always good...

or we can just keep going along our ways.

And as long as its good spam, and we're getting things done, we'll never be deprived of our spam.
Just don't goof off to much, or we'll start losing things.
-t2
Since when do we actually get things done on the Lucario boards? And isn't the spam the reason we like our board?

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Spam is no one's favorite food, least of all Lucario's. Thats why there is so much on these boards. If he liked spam, do you think he'd leave so much of it around his forums?

Hmmm...nonsense. The Lucario boards are uber productive! In spamming!

No but seriously, just look at the match-up thread discussion. That thread is the most productive of all of our threads right now. What's gonna happen to us when we're done with it?!?!?!?!?! Oh noes!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Hmmm...nonsense. The Lucario boards are uber productive! In spamming!

No but seriously, just look at the match-up thread discussion. That thread is the most productive of all of our threads right now. What's gonna happen to us when we're done with it?!?!?!?!?! Oh noes!
When that thread is over, the entire lucario boards will be locked for spamming.
-t2

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Lol. This board is so damaged it umm.... I want to make a Lucario damage/power joke but I can't think of a way to word it well. I'll just settle for...

What does the scouter say about the damage to the Lucario boards? It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Anyone know which one of the aforementioned mods are assigned to use specifically? I heard each mod takes care of several boards, and they have "board assignments" - boards that a specific mod will watch over.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Anyone know which one of the aforementioned mods are assigned to use specifically? I heard each mod takes care of several boards, and they have "board assignments" - boards that a specific mod will watch over.

And yes, our boards are more messed up than caramelldansen Lucario.

EDIT: sorry, the site double-posted me.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
That's not how it works.... I don't believe it is anyway.

Gimpy isn't even that active outside of the back room.

There character boards aren't all that heavily moderated though. If people could control themselves and use the report post button it wouldn't be that bad but.....

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
That's not how it works.... I don't believe it is anyway.

Gimpy isn't even that active outside of the back room.

There character boards aren't all that heavily moderated though. If people could control themselves and use the report post button it wouldn't be that bad but.....
You do realize that us Lucario mainers are perfectly happy just the way things are, right?

We would actually prefer the mods choose NOT to do anything about our spamfests.

In fact, I kinda want to thank Youko and Mic for NOT shutting half our threads down.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
>.> Wow. The Sonic boards complain about it but we don't DO anything about it. Memphis actually got mentioned on SMYN cause it's been happening quite a bit.

I like the threads in the Lucario section. I would buy one of those shirts if I mained Lucario. I don't even really play him.

I played him a lot today though. Not sure why. He just seems more...appealing than usual.

Those Lucario shirts are awesome though. XD

tedward2000

Smash Champion
And its not like we're trying to destroy the boards or ruin lives.
We're just enjoying our selves too much. After a while when it too much to handle, then a warning will come out, and things will simmer down.

So I have no worries that the board will ever get the banhammer, its just that we have to be careful how much we can push the limit and still remain, "Helpful" to those actually coming to the Lucario board only wanting help and not tons of unnecessary posts.

As a contributor to the Chaos of the Lucario Boards, I do admit we have gotten a little out of hand at times (but its hilarious), we calm down quickly and go back to our lucario ways. And the residue of that "spike" always leads to something more awesome.

Like the shirt idea for example.
-I gave out another of my Public Questions, this was about a Alt. costume for lucario.
-easy going answers at first.
-then it grew to more crazyness.
-and then the rest is history (aka the Lucario T-Shirt)

Its stuff like that, then makes This Board so Awesome.
We get things done, with a bit of fun and quirkiness involved.
And theres never a null or on task after 3.4 posts moment.

-tedward2000

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
They won't ever BAN a character forum.

At least the Lucario boards get things done. T_T The Sonic forums are crap. Take a look. Every thread with a thumbs up is MEANT to be spamming and flaming. Anything started by Boxob really. The Lucario boards have frame data and stuff.

Also tedward. Your avatar is awesome. I LOVE AZ.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Thanks!
Yea me too, Nodrak made a bunch of them, and I quickly took rights to this one. Theres other ones, but the Bomb Lucario belongs to tedward.
-t2

JDGreat

Smash Apprentice
Had the SWEETEST day imaginable today.

My younger brother has two of his "friends" round for a sleep over. I say friends like that cause they were really being assholish. My bro was simply demonstrating a match by playing me at their request. I was Lucario and my bro, who has recently stopped tier whoring, was Sheik. At first, they kept telling me over and over that my bro was 'murdering you, you have a lower percentage than him'.

At first I ignored it, they didn't know Smash very well, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and my brother, bless him, started to explain the mechanics of the game.

So when I am only 1% above my bro, they keep up the tirade of my bro 'murdering' me. My younger brother again, in a rare display of patience, explains about Lucario's Aura factor.

Then I get accused of being cheap. Until I tell them about Snake and MK. That shuts them up for a little bit.

My bro almost wins due to a well timed FSmash but accidentally mucks up when he goes for the gimp. Was a close match as well.

Fifteen minutes later,

"Why didn't you use Snake or Metaknight? They're soooooo much better" they demand my brother, as if they knew the game and had owned it ever since it was released.

My bro gets a lil frustrated (who can blame him?) and then something incredible happened.

One said the words every Smash veteran ever wants to hear from a Scrub.

"I bet I could beat you!"

Cue insane grin from my little brother.

First match, Sheik vs MK.

3 Stocked him. With a Light Arrow Finish

Second match, Shiek vs Snake

Finished him off AFTER dodging the entirity of his Grenade Launcher AND allowing him to get it off in the first place since he was complaining that he couldn't do it!

Then they accused my bro of cheating. I back him up and explain that if all they'll ever do is whine about it, then there wasn't much point challenging him to a match.

Then they challenged me, determined to show me up.

I was Lucky.

Humiliation for the 10 yr olds ensued.

Still, have never been prouder of my bro when that Light Arrow wiped the smirk off of his 'friend's' face.

Any other ScrubKiller moments you guys have?

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Scrub killer moment for me:

This scrub thought he could beat me. I played with him and beat him. Scrub no longer thought he could beat me.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I've made people cry... I use their tears for sustenance
(sig EVERYTHING I say!)

I don't really have a "scrub" moment. Every time there's a local tournament the people worship me like I'm a naked Nintendo character, so that must mean two of two things:
A: I'm an incredibly good player
B: I'm sexy

Finshu

Smash Rookie
Hm... scrub killer moments... I don't have many with Lucario actually. Usually I just take scrubs to Delfino or Mario Circuit with DDD and give them new reasons to hate chaingrabs lol.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Scrub-killer moments huh? I has a few :U

one of my favorites is when I went to mah friends house. :3 he had his other Notso good SSBB friends
over as well.I was ridiculed for using Lucairo & Kirby T.T but then we picked up the controllers......

1st matches lucario VS snake: Chaingrabbed to 60% at the start of every stock due to his suckish DI.
Unnecessary Dair stagespikes[they were already trapped under FD's ledge.]I KOed with the Lazer
EVERYTIME A GOT IT =D.

2nd series of matches Lucario VS MK.
2 stocks every time.2 stock and not 3 stock only cause MK dsmash spam in FTL :[.

all the others ones I used kirby :[ Kirby's Kawaiiness needed more help in then the Awesome
pwnsauce that is Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom