• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Lol that video was too good. We should have gotten to see Jiggs shield breaking though. Seeing her slam her head of the ceiling right before fainting would have been awesome.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
What exactly is axis? Is it a tournament? Where is it?

I don't even know why I'm curious because I wouldn't be able to go anyways haha.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Pit needs to grow a pair and stop screaming, other then that he's pretty cool.
True, but I actually like the JPN version. The Side B is so much better! Actually I think he temporarily grows a pair when you Star KO him!

I was playing a CPU Pit just now, and I knocked him off the stage, and he actually said something! Is that normal? I managed to get a replay of it... I still can't understand what he's saying.

But seriously, is that normal?
idk

Every so often, Pit will say "I'm done for..." when he dies.
Never knew that...I think I didnt feel like deciphering the mumbling

Pit doesn't die.
Lucario doesnt either lol. I Bair lucario at a certain percent, he should die but lives. Then I Fsmash and he lives o_O

Nodrak

Smash Ace
question...

with lucario...

how do you edge guard with pit?
Pit is extremely easy to gimp offstage.
-Pit has 3 jumps, none of which give him any height, if he's able to get to the stage with those, jump out and dair him.
-Pit's glide is easy and predictable, stay on the stage if he glides and double team when he gets near you, even if he doesn't attack it'll take him too long to counter-attack (cept maybe an arrow which does 3 damage)
-Pit's upB is HORRIBLE. It goes high sure, but if he gets hit, he's done.

Basically what I do is that if pit is above the stage (while being far left or right) I wait for a glide attack. Otherwise ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS jump out after him with fair's and dairs. Pit is so easily gimpable it's funny. (Just make sure to hit him)

kupo15

Smash Hero
Then you haven't played a good Pit because I 100% guarantee you can not gimp a good Pit. No question. And his Up B is Amazing! Dont forget we can Up B under the stage to the other side before you can get there if forced The only ppl who have the best chance to gimp a Pit is Pit, ROB and MK. Of course we can just decide to not get aggressive at the edge and glide or jump to safety instead of trying to attack while we return

Getting gimped as easy as you mentioned is a sign of a Bad Pit player
^_^

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
What exactly is axis? Is it a tournament? Where is it?

I don't even know why I'm curious because I wouldn't be able to go anyways haha.
Its a tourny thats going to be in California at the end of August with a 2k first prize.

Way too far away for me to go, though, and I kind of have school starting on the 20th.

Arqan

Smash Cadet
Lucario is the first character to really "Die" And still be included in super smash bros! (No it doesn't count mario jumping to his death and game over appearing i mean the movie!!) Well... Or... Ah nvm. Anyways Lucario likes chocolate... A lot... Infact no one has seen a lucario eating anything else but chocolate! So if you want to be like Lucario eat chocolate! (And shoot blue fireworks from your hands and call it aura)

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Pit is extremely easy to gimp offstage.
-Pit has 3 jumps, none of which give him any height, if he's able to get to the stage with those, jump out and dair him.
-Pit's glide is easy and predictable, stay on the stage if he glides and double team when he gets near you, even if he doesn't attack it'll take him too long to counter-attack (cept maybe an arrow which does 3 damage)

Basically what I do is that if pit is above the stage (while being far left or right) I wait for a glide attack. Otherwise ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS jump out after him with fair's and dairs. Pit is so easily gimpable it's funny. (Just make sure to hit him)
umm in cornaria.... i can hit the top ceiling with pits up b... and then when people are about to attack you just mash b -> or tha a button

blocks aura spheres and A-> does decent damage

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Or he could go under the stage.

Again, under the stage.

Lucario is the first character to really "Die" And still be included in super smash bros!
Ganon.

kupo15

Smash Hero
We are also the makers of Red Bull! Come to Kown's Thread to ask for some and say I sent you! XD

"Red Bull, it gives you Wings!!"

Post 1197 started the Pit topics btw ^_^

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Captain Douglas Jay Furukon died too. He had a short, 10-episode anime show where he was taken to an alternate dimension where he became a bounty hunter instead of a racer. In the final episode, he used the Falcon Punch and died.

D:

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Hey kupo, since you're here and all. Quick question about Wingdashing. Why is it that when I dash towards my opponent and Wingdash, I stay in the same spot and just do more of a WOI-Cancel?I don't really move back. However, if I stop as I reach my opponent, then Wingdash, I'll move back.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
this isn't an advice thread :/

stop talking about pit...

oh what the heck, do whatever you want...what do I care. Its just a thread...

I'd probly ask him for advice if I had any questions too

:bluejump:

kupo15

Smash Hero
Since it doesnt help lucario's at all, ill answer it in the pit forums. I came here for a quick question then a small response of "what is wrong with pit" which turned into a small pit discussion. Can you ask that in the Wingdashing thread and ill answer it there? I would like to see that thread in the front again also ^_^

tedward2000

Smash Champion
He makes a aura shield and blocks them.
And if you don't believe me, theres a pic of a lucario in the show (i dont watch it before you ask) with a energy bone using bone rush. Iron claw is also a energy claw. He could make a energy shield and block the arrows.

He makes aura items. Like Green Lantern. and its lucario. Who has aura.
Pit has wings. No Balls. an annoying voice. And a sword that shoots things.

-t2

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Hey guys...I have a game. Its kinda like what I did for voting before.

Its called: Do You Know Your Fellow Lucarios?

This is a list of things that people here on the Lucario forums have done or claim to have done. One statement is a lie. All the others are true.

To win, guess which of these statements is false, or at least I have never seen anyone say. All of these sound ridiculous and funny, but remember only one is false. The first person to correctly guess wins an internet cookie. Yummy.

Rules:

- Only one guess allowed per person.
- No Meta Knights
- No Johns
- No infintes

3...2...1...FIGHT!

A) One Lucario main named his dog Lucario.
B) One Lucario main was Lucario for Halloween, and plans to do the same for at least the next three years.
C) One Lucario main has stated that if Lucario walked up to him in real life, he would bend over, and, um...let Lucario...yeah. You know what I mean.
D) One Lucario main has studied every single move Lucario has and all the properties, every nook and cranny.
E) One Lucario main has claimed Lucario is Chuck Norris in Lucario skin.

Thats it! Start voting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom