• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
oh....god....no.....please....dont bring the "chat" on these boards........im dead serious.....Tedward! Make it stop before it starts!!!!

He wouldn't take classes. He'd just stare up at the clock and count the Hours>Minutes>Seconds until it was Beastage o'clock. Then, i'm afraid, everyone else has simply run out of time.
Lol!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

10lawls

That was hilarious. So was that video. Heh, "Lucario gained OVER 9000 EXPERIENCE POINTS!!!" And I just realized that the video to which I refer was posted several pages back. Whatever, it's still funny.

It's OK Milln, I only like you as a friend. I WIN.

Anyways, I don't know what classes Lucario would take. Maybe in a few hours I'll come up with something witty and post it. However, in a few hours I'll be off to CO for a big tournament so that won't be posted for 10 hours or so. Wish me luck, and good luck to all in here going to Axis. KICK. BUTT.

Nines~Tempest

Smash Cadet
*is sorta new to SWF*

*glances around*

*gives lucario steroids for brawl*

Works for me <_____<;

Note: We all know how similar Lucario is to Neji/Hinata from Naruto right <___________<?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
*is sorta new to SWF*

*glances around*

*gives lucario steroids for brawl*

Works for me <_____<;

Note: We all know how similar Lucario is to Neji/Hinata from Naruto right <___________<?
gentle fist??? uh--uh lucario is more likely shadow uchia...

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I just highlighted the laughing faces. It looks like an Asian from peoples' nightmares.
HAHAHA! Hey! I'm asian!

...just kidding I'm not. But OMG your right...holy crap thats funny...

Lol!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

10lawls

That was hilarious. So was that video. Heh, "Lucario gained OVER 9000 EXPERIENCE POINTS!!!" And I just realized that the video to which I refer was posted several pages back. Whatever, it's still funny.

It's OK Milln, I only like you as a friend. I WIN.

Anyways, I don't know what classes Lucario would take. Maybe in a few hours I'll come up with something witty and post it. However, in a few hours I'll be off to CO for a big tournament so that won't be posted for 10 hours or so. Wish me luck, and good luck to all in here going to Axis. KICK. BUTT.
Hey man good luck. And anyone else representing Lucario, go eat some snakes and kick some meta knight butt. Let us know how you did when you come back!

GOOD LUCK ERICH! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE GOING TO AXIS!

ALL LUCARIO MAINS, CHARGE! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
dude in the pokemon show they should totally have mewtwo say to Lucario "LUC, I AM YOUR FATHER!" That would make it 38.75 times better.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
What am I s'posed to stop?
Milln love??
No! Milln's amazing. How can you not love Milln?!?! Its like saying you dont like puppies or something.
its unheard of.

Oh and I have another Public Question in the works, and its a good one.
-t2

*Edit

"better!"

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Naruto <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Voltron

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Naruto <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Voltron
remember... one of the first rules of life is to never piss of a ninja... you really dont want this sword up your *** now do ya!?

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I don't have an "All is Brawl" account, but I should probably make one anyways. A better question would be what is Yuna's favorite thread, but I could probably look that up on my own.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yay, the all ready known about infamous Lucario wash.

oh and,
Welcome to the Boards mate!
-t2

Trapt497

Smash Ace
newsmilies

:mewtwo::mewtwo::mewtwo::mewtwo::mewtwo::mewtwo: :mewtwo::mewtwo::mewtwo::mewtwo:

10mewtwos

welcome to the boards urf. hope you stick around.

Dude...I can't believe Alpha closed that thread. I agree with him with the rehashing and all, but a271 paged thread closed??? Holy crap.

We have to be careful to not let this thread become complete spam. Its an excelent thread to keep people from making spam threads, yes, but if we talk about random crap and no Lucario or brawl related things at all then a mod would have no problem closing this. Everyone agree?

EDIT: 400th post! Still a journeyman. Workin on rankin up i suppose. I better finish that journey so I'm not a journeyman anymore lol.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
W00t

I just won second place in a small (and I mean small >.>) local tourney! Couldn't have done it with out Lucario. ^^ /johns begin: I should have won, but the TO being in the finals may have skewed his decision on continuation sets.... I beat him in winners, but those matches didn't count for the finals.....>.> /johns end
It was fun though. I bought garlic knots with some of the money.

PraKirJaq

Smash Journeyman
I was watching it, but stopped. I thought Wang Lee Hom would be performing, but I heard that Jay Chou is doing it instead =/

/lost interest.

On more lucario-related news:

He's beastly.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
remember... one of the first rules of life is to never piss of a ninja... you really dont want this sword up your *** now do ya!?
Is a 12-year-old boy who yells constantly, is probably voiced by a woman, and wears a bright orange jumpsuit a ninja? Keep in mind that he has also kissed another male ninja, has put people into Filler Hell for about 120 episodes, says, "Datte Bayo," all the time, and regularly transforms into a woman.

*Here's your debate thread Halloween Captain*

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
We are not turning this into a discussion on Naruto. The next person who references Naruto in any way is getting a violent and possibly sexual thrashing.

If Nintendo made Super Smash Kart, what would Lucario's kart look like and how would it handle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom