• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Or rather it goes along the lines of this:

Pocket MK?
Yes: Ban whatever
No: Ban Brinstar

KoozyK

Smash Ace
how bout this, i just spent a full paycheck on the rare mario controller.

comes in 2 weeks...i wish shiza wouldnt take so long coming from japan....

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Speaking of videos...

@ rPSI... I rewatched my set vs MVD and apparently that was on a non-tripping wii bc when i watched it, the characters started doing crazy things at the end and killed themselves. i was like WTF! lol. But i'm really mad about that, bc now idk what to do about them.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I can just put non-tripping codes on, lol. Just send the files to me.
Are there any specific vids from Pound that you want me to put up of you? Because it takes like 2 hours to upload a video, and it makes my internet hell.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
nah nothing good happened in any of my sets... maybe me vs anti bc that was kinda interesting game 1. lolz.

And i put my SD card in a lap top but i didn't know where to find the files to pull them off, they were all just codes and stuff that i don't understand.. what should i be looking for?

Top Bottom