• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Lucas vs Pro D3's is bad. Play ppl on the level of Coney and Seibrik and tell me it's not bad. D3 can force lucas to the ledge so easily, and you don't have many options once you're there. I'd rather fight a snake honestly. Both MU's are incredibly difficult, especially when your opponent knows how to break down Lucas and exploit on the bull****.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I agree but I would rather face a DDD Unless the DDD is being real campy. Cuz I got strats for them fat things. lol I actually like staying toward the edge. U want to cuz of that darn grab. But u have to have other things of course to play that way.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I agree but I would rather face a DDD Unless the DDD is being real campy. Cuz I got strats for them fat things. lol I actually like staying toward the edge. U want to cuz of that darn grab. But u have to have other things of course to play that way.
If you manage to ever beat Coney in a set [MM or Tourney. Your lucas v his DDD ofc] I'll pay you $20+ [not sure of the amount yet; up to $100]

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
Lucas vs Pro D3's is bad. Play ppl on the level of Coney and Seibrik and tell me it's not bad. D3 can force lucas to the ledge so easily, and you don't have many options once you're there. I'd rather fight a snake honestly. Both MU's are incredibly difficult, especially when your opponent knows how to break down Lucas and exploit on the bull****.
I played against Atomsk last year at Whobo2 first round. ( If fogo doesn't count as pro DDD i am sure Atomsk does) Game 1 i went Ness and lost. Game 2 i went Lucas and lost again however the match was a lot closer.I think he was around 90-100% on his last stock when he won.

I'm not saying it's any cake walk by any means but not terrible either

Chuee

Smash Hero
Not worth it.
In the time I spent doing that I could've MMed 19 other people and made more money.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
But I imagine you'll become a much better player playing someone as good as Coney 20+ times in serious MM sets than random people who you can easily win $ off of.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I have to agree with Dapoocasman on this one, playing a player like Coney 20+ times would be really good for you. Although seriously mentally fatiguing.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
The more skill you have, the more money you can make.

Those Coney MMs would be an investment, and not even a bad investment if you end up profiting from it, even if it's only a little profit.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
dude i honestly think none of the mu's are impossible. it depends on the player and smarts.

PF? just twenty? u better give that dude $50
That's also a possibility.
If Im ever at the same tourney as him Ill take you up on that offer :]
lol. you will understand soon enough >_<
but then PF might decide to only give me 20.
So then I'll only make a profit of like $1.
I have to agree with Dapoocasman on this one, playing a player like Coney 20+ times would be really good for you. Although seriously mentally fatiguing.
The more skill you have, the more money you can make.

Those Coney MMs would be an investment, and not even a bad investment if you end up profiting from it, even if it's only a little profit.
Dajayman is correct imo.
I decided to visit the Lucas boards one day:

I ****ing love you guys.
ofc you did >____>
Quickly, somebody make a Shoopdawhoop Pink Fresh!
YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO ME.

Edit: Coney says this is him after MM'ing you guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8&feature=player_embedded#!

Top Bottom