• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Chuee

Smash Hero
Its means where I'm going they're having a brawl tournament, which I won last year.
Basically, everyone that enters is a casual.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFKtYCcMWT4&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFKtYCcMWT4&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="800" height="25"></embed></object>

I made it non hidden :3

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Hey guys, the RC AT, Randum found out that it works on Corneria too. On the wing with the Star Fox emblem on it.
lol, i didn't even think of testing that stage bc it is banned practically everywhere. I did however check various places on Brinstar and couldn't get it to work.. how great would it have been if this AT worked on Lucas' best stage? lol.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I learnt today that online SSBB and offline SSBB were two completely different things
I hope you can accept it. Some people can't haha...

Also just wanted to tell you guys, I played Brawl Minus on Saturday and I did such a fun little ridiculously broken combo. Nair > sliding ftilt > utilt > immediate usmash. :3

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Lol funny story. I've been playing SSBB online for awhile and then I've recently went to an offline tournament and now know they are like two completely different games. Haha I just feel in love with it. Less lag and everything its just waaaay smoother and funner.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Lol funny story. I've been playing SSBB online for awhile and then I've recently went to an offline tournament and now know they are like two completely different games. Haha I just feel in love with it. Less lag and everything its just waaaay smoother and funner.
Ever since I've been going to smashfests and tourneys I've been realizing the horrible evil that is Wifi.

Top Bottom