• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hi Lucas mains.

Hey, how did you guys end up picking Lucas anyways? Was he just different from ness and you liked that or what? I never understood how people liked using him, he feels very hard to use.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
He has a lot of flashing lights and things like that as a character. Given my SWF name, I thought he'd be a good fit. And playing with Mekos for an afternoon was pretty inspirational.

Also, a prerequisite for being in the Smash Lab is more or less you have to play Lucas.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I sort of just picked him randomly and decided to stick with him. Consider it my Wobbuffet-like determination.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Hi Lucas mains.

Hey, how did you guys end up picking Lucas anyways? Was he just different from ness and you liked that or what? I never understood how people liked using him, he feels very hard to use.
Because he's one of the funnest characters to play as.
He may not win tourneys but at least you wont be bored playing as him :)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lil cj you don't remember me? Maybe bc back then my SWF name was takerfan619.. lolz. anyway, nice to see you're still alive.

Also at that math problem.. it's 288.. /late

I main Lucas bc when the game first came out and i saw his Usmash i was like OMG! lol... now he's just too much fun and i've put way too much work into him to not play him competitively anymore.

lil cj

Smash Lord
That new avatar is so good. XD
Thanks. Been looking everywhere for a Lucas and Pikachu avatar

I main Ness and Lucas.

It's all a mystery...~

Sup cj :D
Whats up Yink!
I see your a bBckroom Member now.
Cool! Representing Lucas and Ness

lil cj you don't remember me? Maybe bc back then my SWF name was takerfan619.. lolz. anyway, nice to see you're still alive.

Also at that math problem.. it's 288.. /late

I main Lucas bc when the game first came out and i saw his Usmash i was like OMG! lol... now he's just too much fun and i've put way too much work into him to not play him competitively anymore.
Lol....Whats up Nasty.
I remember. Back in the old days
the Lucas boards had a small but unforgettable family.

hey guys, look what i've just uploaded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLtn9fXuQok
lol...epic vid APC

D

Deleted member

Hiya lil cj!

I don't main Lucas, but he's my best secondary, thus why I post in the Lucas boards. :p

Such a fun character.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
thinking of going all lucas for my next tournament
last one was Toon Link/Lucas and it didn't go so well, changing characters between matches hurts my game, i'm not used to Brawl as i used to, i'm playing too much fightings games at the time :p
the tourney before that one was Toon Link, and i placed last, so yeah, Lucas is still my best character :(

Top Bottom