• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Itachi and pein vs Naruto and Sasuke soon

LETS GO!
dafux? sasuke is still on mandaras side. that dudes has been getting itachis eyes for like 50 chapters now. i doubt sasuke will fight with naruto against those two.
if anything i bet itachi will tell sasuke he's being a idiot and needs to switch back to the good side. (......i just caught myself. if itachi does that. then yea...i guess the naruto and sasuke will team up against them.) no idea though.

Hahaha glad you found the thread.

And that sounds like an epic fight. =o I'd be rooting for Itachi/Pein because Sasuke annoys me. Though I haaaate Pein for almost killing my fav character.
sasuke almost annoys me as mucjh as mandara does. mandara is too strong....and he's not even what he used to be. its just stupid

KoozyK

Smash Ace
soooo im arguing the fact that unity ruleset sux beacuse 3 characters are unusable in the unity ruleset thread. how bout some back up family

EDIT: sorry for the double post

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
soooo im arguing the fact that unity ruleset sux beacuse 3 characters are unusable in the unity ruleset thread. how bout some back up family

EDIT: sorry for the double post
3 characters that never stood a chance anyway.

I think the "Unity Ruleset" is a joke either way, and I'll never agree with it no matter how many characters are unusable.

*edit* You're whining about the Marth standing infinite? Wow. I thought we accepted that "Deal with it" was the only thing we could do about it back in 09. It sucks, yeah, but its your fault you picked a character with such a glaring weakness in a competitive environment. You either compensate or you lose. Whining that the MU is awful isn't going to change those 10 exploitable frames of lag off release. What about Ganondorf? I'd say that losing the ability to ganoncide someone for a win is easily worse than being allowed to be standing CG'd, because that was Ganon's most efficient finish.

tl;dr - No. I'm arguing for the other side.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Next year's my last year and I am ready to rule the school!

Or maybe just the theatre department but I digress...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha I still have to care because of the classes I am taking but it'll be nice to relax a bit more. xD

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
i don't recall if they got recorded.. but like, PF had that game 3 against Holy.... it was like Holy just went into **** mode last stock and won. It was pretty ridiculous; a great set.

As for my tourney experience at KTAR 5:

I went Wario round 1 against a Diddy (Arbon) and won 2-0.

Then i had to play M2K round 2 so i went Lucas. lost 0-2.

Then i played a yoshi (Raptor) in losers. I went Lucas game 1 and won. Game 2 i stayed Lucas on FD and lost. Game 3 i went MK on Lylat and won.

Next I played a ROB (Dill) and went Wario game 1 and lost, then went Lucas game 2 and lost.

blah. I hate that i had to play m2k second round, but oh well.

placed: 49th/110

D

Deleted member

The first episode of the 2-part American Idol finale is on tonight.

/freakin' out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
See I think Scotty is more marketable, and his voice is like a definition of good country music.

Lauren is astounding as well though too. =x So I actually don't know who I want to win nor do I think it matters this time.

D

Deleted member

Lauren sings more the type of country I like, where Scotty sings the old country that I can't stand, lol.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
i don't recall if they got recorded.. but like, PF had that game 3 against Holy.... it was like Holy just went into **** mode last stock and won. It was pretty ridiculous; a great set.

As for my tourney experience at KTAR 5:

I went Wario round 1 against a Diddy (Arbon) and won 2-0.

Then i had to play M2K round 2 so i went Lucas. lost 0-2.

Then i played a yoshi (Raptor) in losers. I went Lucas game 1 and won. Game 2 i stayed Lucas on FD and lost. Game 3 i went MK on Lylat and won.

Next I played a ROB (Dill) and went Wario game 1 and lost, then went Lucas game 2 and lost.

blah. I hate that i had to play m2k second round, but oh well.

placed: 49th/110
Sucks that you had to play M2K so early :/ Good job though, wish I was there.
Also, how was Arban? In the past when we played he was just naner --> naner --> smash. But that was like half a year ago

allshort17

Smash Ace
See I think Scotty is more marketable, and his voice is like a definition of good country music.

Lauren is astounding as well though too. =x So I actually don't know who I want to win nor do I think it matters this time.
I kinda didn't like any of them. I just not much of a country person. Ironic because i live in Georgia.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Hey guys. I picked up Lucas some weeks ago. I'm not going to main him or anything, but I really enjoy playing as him and may even use him in some cases at low tier tournaments. I was having a difficult time deciding between Claus and blue, but I went with blue because all my characters are either white or blue. Lucas is both.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Things I love about Lucas:
- Up taunt
- Out of nowhere really strong fsmash that people don't DI properly
- 3-hits dsmash that can hit behind you
- Ridiculous usmash
- Awesome for poking and approaching fair
- Dair spike
- Spammable PK Fire

When is it a good idea to use PK Freeze? I never use PK Flash with Ness, so I haven't completely adapted.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Things I love about Lucas:
- Up taunt
- Out of nowhere really strong fsmash that people don't DI properly
- 3-hits dsmash that can hit behind you
- Ridiculous usmash
- Awesome for poking and approaching fair
- Dair spike
- Spammable PK Fire

When is it a good idea to use PK Freeze? I never use PK Flash with Ness, so I haven't completely adapted.
Pk freeze is faster vertically than Pk flash so you can use it to egdeguard or if they're just far away. I like to use it to bait airdodges or as a trick if someone approaches me.

Top Bottom