• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Boards Table of Contents Vers. 2.7 (UPDATED: 7.14.2009) READ FIRST PLEASE

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Lol, you called us punks on Valentines Day.

Can someone dig up all that crawldashing info and putter in here?

*inhales*

It's a sticky..........

*exhales*

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Hey ALiAs, can you make the ToC look more streamlined? Title w/link + short description is all that's needed. I mean, since there's nothing else stickied, this ToC is the only place people will look to find things... so making things easy to find and read is important. Something like:

~Luigi Xat Chatroom~ by Crewster
A Chatroom made for the Luigi Boards. Good place to organize friendlies and just hang out. No flaming.

~A Super Luigi FAQ - The Basic Things 'n Links, for Beginners~ by SparkED
This should be the first place to visit if you are just getting your feet wet with Luigi. This contains all the most commonly asked questions of beginner Luigi players.

All I mean is condencing it to a smaller size so you don't have to scroll too much. Removing unecessary spaces between lines. Removing quotes as descriptions. Stuff like that.

And stuff that's obviously dead should be archived all the way at the bottom. The Luigi Ditto Ladder is an example of something that really only needs to be archived.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
The Grime Hall Video Thread is active now...
I'll fix it then.

Hey ALiAs, can you make the ToC look more streamlined? Title w/link + short description is all that's needed. I mean, since there's nothing else stickied, this ToC is the only place people will look to find things... so making things easy to find and read is important. Something like:

~Luigi Xat Chatroom~ by Crewster
A Chatroom made for the Luigi Boards. Good place to organize friendlies and just hang out. No flaming.

~A Super Luigi FAQ - The Basic Things 'n Links, for Beginners~ by SparkED
This should be the first place to visit if you are just getting your feet wet with Luigi. This contains all the most commonly asked questions of beginner Luigi players.

All I mean is condencing it to a smaller size so you don't have to scroll too much. Removing unecessary spaces between lines. Removing quotes as descriptions. Stuff like that.

And stuff that's obviously dead should be archived all the way at the bottom. The Luigi Ditto Ladder is an example of something that really only needs to be archived.
Good idea, I'll make it like that instead. I'll start working on it when I get home from work today.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, you can update the OP. The Grime Hall's changed, new title, sexy active user, more updates.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sure. I'd be up for it. Anyone that plays me is practically guaranteed a free win though, my Luigi sucksss.

Atash

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for it as well. I'm also with Icyo regarding Straked's supposed suckiness. I'm worse off, trust me. :-P
-------------------------------------------------------------------
That's right peoples! Utilize self-deprecation now to lower everyone's expectations and thus allow you to win!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously though, my WiFi skills suck - Elh can vouch for me on that one. >_<

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Atash's not kidding. He needed a donut cushion to sit after the brutal spanking I gave him.

Have you guys ever seen a baboon's arse? Sort of like that.

Luigi Ditto Ladders don't have scheduled matches, or playoffs, or whatnot. You just challenge anyone who happens to be online. Ranking is based on points. The more points your opponent has, the more points you get for winning. You don't lose points for losing, though... this way playing is not discouraged even against someone who you know is better than you. Uhh... I got distracted, but the point is there's no schedule to abide to Kig.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
That's gross, because that would take about 51,700 spanks or so. You'd have to had been there for days, weeks maybe.

Good that there is no schedule, that way I can play whenever I have the chance, because I'll be on the road every once and a while.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I propose a new Luigi guide. Locuan's guide is outdated and really old. It's more of the lines of a basic outlined guide for newbs. But otherwise, a comphrensive full ***** and writtened guide seems a win button to me >_>. Just a suggestion. Also thunderbolt for the Dair spike box is inactive, dunno about him but the thread is.

Also the Q/A thread isn't there, I'm talkin Vist's thread, although Vist hasn't really been actively lately.. do we need a new Q/A thread or no? Though probably not just to save us space, but you gotta add Vist's Q/A thread.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If Vist is inactive... isn't a thread dedicated to his videos pointless of having open at all, especially with the ex-Grime Hall seeing activity again?

Also, someone has to actually start and work on the guide for that to matter.

Icyo

Smash Ace
=) cool, Glad 2 see SWF is more helpfull Than AIB =)
Unless you're a Link main rofl.
AiB is pretty much a social networking site for people who brawl.
All serious discussion takes place first here(usually)

Top Bottom