• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

TreK

Is "that guy"
The thing is, when you play diddy and luigi like I do, it's like having infinite ice cream next to infinite rice and for some reason you still force yourself to eat rice because you're convinced that someday all that rice will magically transform into ice cream.

yoshq

Smash Master
The thing is, when you play diddy and luigi like I do, it's like having infinite ice cream next to infinite rice and for some reason you still force yourself to eat rice because you're convinced that someday all that rice will magically transform into ice cream.
Exactly same way it is with my MK secondary. That's why I just started using him most of the time after last tournament.

Player-3

Smash Hero
just do what i do, place mediocre with all characters you lplay because you can't beat lounis and then body people that aren't from your region

Player-3

Smash Hero
what's even better is fsmashing people for almost every stock and them getting super pissed at how "broken it is"

Luigisama

Smash Champion
yeah I know about him, but he wasn't as amazing at you put it. Unless he did some cool stuff in singles I missed that. His luigi is ok.

Airslash

Smash Journeyman
Side note - because I need to pick a forth and final main, Luigi is it thanks to all the combo videos <3

Also, I at one time in wifi days did main him and perfected the spike, so I think it's pretty reasonable not to throw that away.

Airslash, maining Marth/Tink/Yoshi/Luigi

so many... xD

plus I sub Peach, Kirby, Lucas and Meta Knight

Edit - Add me on Skype, my skype is Duskberry.
also, Kadaj (skype - kadajj90) wants a Luigi skype.

Airslash

Smash Journeyman
Is there a group for Luigi on Skype? It seems I always drop a main if I don't have enough interactions about him, oddly. Why I wanted to quad-main Luigi is cause of my friends over on Marth.

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm unaware of any skype group, but it could be fun to have one. I remember talking a bit with zhao wayyyyy back in the day, and apparently my English is... funny to hear.

DBSammy

Smash Ace
It is real though. The comments are killing me too.
"M2K prolly gonna nut in they white rice just to see if they notice."
"When m2k gets back he should make a blog or something saying 'That was for APEX'."

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
i know what u mean, i wish i played ice cream instead of rice too, y is diddy sux 2 bad?

edit: and my skype is playur_1 add me

BSP

Smash Legend
Or you can go to the conversation settings and change the notification settings

I'm bspierre12. I'm trying to wean away from using Luigi, but I can still talk about him.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Or you can go to the conversation settings and change the notification settings

I'm bspierre12. I'm trying to wean away from using Luigi, but I can still talk about him.
I saw some of your videos. I can't believe you beat that diddy kong with mario, but that diddy kong beat Sync who beat you. some weird inui logic there.

Top Bottom