• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I wish I won't, but I've thought about it a lot over the weekend.

If I can get through mks I think I can do soooo much better at nationals.

There's not much more I can do as Luigi anymore :/

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi can't really get anywhere with MK running around everywhere. It almost feels like 0-100 against good MKs. You really can't do anything.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I've actually calculated my tourney result performances over the years, and how well I do in bracket is entirely dependent on how soon I run into mk.

I have actually never not been knocked out by an mk in tourney other then GA tournies(since we have no mks) and at mlg orlando.

-edit-I think I would use luigi vs oli, but I think i'm good vs oli with mk too.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ive actually calculated my tourney results performance over the year, and how well i do in bracket is entirely dependent on how soon i run into another entrant.

i have actually never not been knocked out by an entrant in a tourney other than this one in lafayette where it was locals only(since it had no good people) and nowhere else.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
which part. the part about oli? or the part about how much i suck at brawl?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i was doing both.

i tried mk once. still placed last. lol

although, i do have semi-legit johns. most tourneys i get knocked into losers by lee martin or hyro (the toon link player)

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Dear Pikachu Sonic Luigi General Discusssion.

Kita.

has made a deal.

<%Browny> <Kitamerby> Browny if you send me a few bottles of vegemite like you sent Alex that wuffcap I will go to the boards and post in big red text "I AM A FURRY" and make sure it gets the top of an important page like 1500
<%Browny> he has the vegemite... time to honour his part of the deal
<%Browny> muahaha
<ZeroSuit1amus> LOL
<ZeroSuit1amus> no way
<ZeroSuit1amus> did he actually say that
<%Browny> yep
<%Browny> <DMG> post it in Lucario, Pika, and Luigi
<%Browny> <DMG> and then Sonic
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> fuuuuuuuuuu-
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> oh well
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> it's for the vegemite
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> Yeah I'll do those 4
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> I gotta
<%Browny> <Kitamerby> a deal is a deal
<ZeroSuit1amus> lol
I have the intention of screencapping all 4 of these.

if you so please. tell me what number post you are on 15PP as that is what kita uses.

I shall be following this more actively in hype/anticipation~

- With Love, FlameWaveK.~

PS: WHAT UP MY EAST COAST BRUDDAH <3 Hiippieeeeeee

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I've actually calculated my tourney result performances over the years, and how well I do in bracket is entirely dependent on how soon I run into mk.

I have actually never not been knocked out by an mk in tourney other then GA tournies(since we have no mks) and at mlg orlando.

-edit-I think I would use luigi vs oli, but I think i'm good vs oli with mk too.
ohhh mah lawdy. your sounding like me and esp Jash now LOOOL

MKs sons. *shaking my head *

Dear Pikachu Sonic Luigi General Discusssion.

Kita.

has made a deal.

I have the intention of screencapping all 4 of these.

if you so please. tell me what number post you are on 15PP as that is what kita uses.

I shall be following this more actively in hype/anticipation~

- With Love, FlameWaveK.~

PS: WHAT UP MY EAST COAST BRUDDAH <3 Hiippieeeeeee
ohhh mahh goddd it's my west coast asian lucario brother <3

we outties to pound 5 bro?

MK is not fun to fight, that MU gets completely boring while u losing and I agree w/ Jbandrew, fighting dumbazz MK players dat don't knows the MU is lulz

l agreeeee =D but theyre gay still

jbandrew

Smash Lord
*sigh* I knew this would happen. Now BigLou is getting all emo over MK lololol, welcome to why I dropped Luigi a few months ago. Though I think its just a phase, you will eventually go back to Luigi, trust me... he will call out to you!!

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Agree with lou. I'm dropping luigi for pika until this MK situation gets resolved. I realized I'm not having fun at tournaments anymore and thats precisely why.

Be@st

Smash Cadet
Mk is not fun in the least for luigi.

Maining mk for a while, until I figure out Luigi/mk.

Not torturing myself anymore.
Wow. I wonder how many mk players turn mid/low tier mains into half mk mains. This **** is awful. You can beat mk with Luigi just got to try harder but thats a great decision for you picking up mk because most mk mains suck at the ditto when playing a smart player trust me I know. Real Talk.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
good **** biglou. mk ditto me on wifi all day ;)

also you lost to ally at orlando
I know but that was snake not mk.

*sigh* I knew this would happen. Now BigLou is getting all emo over MK lololol, welcome to why I dropped Luigi a few months ago. Though I think its just a phase, you will eventually go back to Luigi, trust me... he will call out to you!!
Well, I think I would use Luigi against like mid-low tier mains, since I couldn't feel like I won if I went mk lol

Wow. I wonder how many mk players turn mid/low tier mains into half mk mains. This **** is awful. You can beat mk with Luigi just got to try harder but thats a great decision for you picking up mk because most mk mains suck at the ditto when playing a smart player trust me I know. Real Talk.
I've tried dude, I've been entering tournies for over 2 years, almost everyone I get knocked out of a tourney by an mk player. I didn't like to complain about it, since back then I thought I was doing something wrong. He gets kills too easily on luigi, and isn't fun to fight at all.

A luigi player will not beat an mk main that knows the matchup.

Famous

Smash Champion
Luigi gets ***** by MK's..Pro and scrubby MK's alike...And even if we do win vs MK, its BARELY...Why struggle.

yoshq

Smash Master
you don't know ****, seriously stfu

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Suprise I am officially back to using Luigi again. When I bought that hat it made me realize how much of a fun character he was and I was foolish to take a break from using him.

MK is too hard for Luigi, it is possible though but if it's too overwhelming just pick up a seconndary.

Be@st

Smash Cadet
I know but that was snake not mk.

Well, I think I would use Luigi against like mid-low tier mains, since I couldn't feel like I won if I went mk lol

I've tried dude, I've been entering tournies for over 2 years, almost everyone I get knocked out of a tourney by an mk player. I didn't like to complain about it, since back then I thought I was doing something wrong. He gets kills too easily on luigi, and isn't fun to fight at all.

A luigi player will not beat an mk main that knows the matchup.
You will b straight man keep that head up. Its always great to have a pocket mk anyway. Your still the only other Luigi main i really respect around here. (SHOTS FIRED)

you don't know ****, seriously stfu
You gonna tell me idk ****..... I mean really:glare:. Did i hurt your feelings because I said that your main can beat mk. STFU and only talk when spoken to or quoted. In time you people will understand.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
You gonna tell me idk ****..... I mean really:glare:. Did i hurt your feelings because I said that your main can beat mk. STFU and only talk when spoken to or quoted. In time you people will understand.
You are being pretty harsh, but Yoshq shouldn't have told you to stfu. Also you shouldn't refer to them as you people.

yoshq

Smash Master
what hyl said. beat an mk and then talk. it pisses me off when a random tries to tell biglou he made the wrong decision; i stand by the fact that you don't know **** if you say that luigi can beat mk that knows the mu.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Try going to a tournament outside your region and let me know how it goes.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Let's try not too be too harsh. I think Luigi can win every other matchup, I am just absolutely horrified to play vs mks in tournies. I can't take a risk thinking my opponent will pull out a pocket mk. I'm mentally not prepared to deal with him. I actually think my mindset going in hurts me a lot vs the character in general.
I miss a lot of things I shouldn't miss against him, then I end up dying of that one mistake. I don't go in thinking I will lose, but I do go in a lot less motivated to win.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Off topic but where you at MLG on sunday lou? I didn't see you.

We should have talked/chilled more. To be fair I was gone most of the time though cuz my ride wasn't a smasher and he wanted to leave early all 3 days lol.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yea man we didn't get to chill enough, and no I wasn't there on Sunday I left before doubles to get home in time to study for tests and stuff

Be@st

Smash Cadet
I did not feel like quoting everybody again. To everybody that tells me to go to tounries and prove it I can only say this. I wish it were that easy. I from Indianapolis, Indiana and I attend Purdue University in West Lafayette ,Indiana. I have no car and the only way I make it to tornaments is if my friend jayford or krystedez goes. I would play any top mk but its not that easy guys.

AxelPurpleMissle

Smash Journeyman
lmao how is MK fun to fight for you?? I mean I'll admit I like fighting the scrub MK's that don't know the matchup but **** xD
He just is? Ya ok...you get 3 stocked...
But the more you keep on fighting them, the more experience you get....
Idk pro or not pro It don't get me mad...

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Wow the amount of d%( riding in defense of BigLou is ridiclous

The only other good luigi main besides BigLou is Boss and Be@st is better than the rest hands down he is a smarter player and doesn't just mimic the top player

You guys are sad why is it that if you guys know so much about weegee that none of you even are doin well?

Really this board is sad and so is the brawl community in general all this vids or it didn't happen bs needs to stop you guys can't judge the amount of knowledge a player has based off a post count and a few vids

To end this out, main MK or gtfo point blank or better yet quit donating to the pot and drop the game

Enjoy your kids game fellas

*leaves thread

Top Bottom