• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
I like that ledgedrop triple fair you do lol
should give it a cool name, like tri-star or something

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Like in this video, how some moves push you closer towards the blast zone after being hit or w/e.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcYW0rFmUg&feature=related

I can't watch it atm to exactly describe what I'm trying to say but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
the forward b only has that weird pushback when luigi pulls his head in, after he launches off he just goes straight forward canceling horizontal momentum.

me vs coney -_^b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yp7uYMEm-s

we split but he beat me straight up in GF's
Boss getting that work done

BSP

Smash Legend
Idk, he said it a few months back...I hope he doesn't, Btw BSP, u met my friend TJ in a irl tournament, he knows you.
Aww yeah, getting my name out :)

Fair to Side B guys. Uncharged of course.

Edit- Boss' Luigi is so ****. He's smart. Instead of saving Bthrow, he uses it to tack on that 12% every grab, nice Boss. And his jab game is really good too.

BTW we need to keep a video thread going. This could be how new Luigi's get inspiration and learn the tricks that work.

boss8

Smash Hero
Aww yeah, getting my name out :)

Fair to Side B guys. Uncharged of course.

Edit- Boss' Luigi is so ****. He's smart. Instead of saving Bthrow, he uses it to tack on that 12% every grab, nice Boss. And his jab game is really good too.

BTW we need to keep a video thread going. This could be how new Luigi's get inspiration and learn the tricks that work.
i only did that cause its DDD and dude doesnt DIE xD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
no, you should dair. since dair automatically has fastfall upon input it is easier to do. and forward b can kill since you go up a little, especially if its a misfire
i thought it was impossible to kill yourself off the top.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I didn't realize how useful fair was until I saw some of those videos posted. I haven't made much use of it before but I'm working on changing that.

It's sooo good.

NNID
LilG912
BigLou and Boss are really biological twins, they're just opposite, that's their secret. U guys gotta know some shiz these days you know.... *chews on that bluigi raspberry bubble gum and kickin back and chillaxin at the same time*

Top Bottom