• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
i didnt even register lol prob not gonna enter, game is too depressing

r u goin to pull all nighter then sleep in the venue again mr. boss8? =P

allso YO LOUNIS WEEEEE OUTTTTTTIES WE NEEDA COME FULL FORCE IN REPRESENTING LUIGI SWAG SONNNN

IM ALL CHARGED UP BABYYYYY

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That's awesome. I might edit that and put my name in blue so I can feel special.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
gotta admit that is pretty cool lookin dude. im makin that my desktop background. my friend is a weegee main so im a big fan of everyone on that chart actually. plus if there are two things ive learned since blaze realized his weegee-ness it's:
1. You DO NOT try to out box luigi's jab cancel with your own jab (if your name is not falco) as you have now become that rabid combo machine's chew toy. god those jab cancel>various assorted weegee follow ups are rough!
2. Weegee should be higher on the tier list. i mean we watch you guys kickin *** all the time not just for blaze to see weegee vids but because your guys's character is so unique in how he is played (when played correctly. its lame that a bunch of scrubs keep losing as luigi in tournies and holding back your guys recognition). both of us have actually been watching your guys' matches since b4 we had mains let alone went to tournies.

boss i downloaded the whole set against coney and two rounds of when you money matched slikvik. your luigi is so epic to watch! believe it or not when i showed my friend blaze those vids he studied your weegee hard im talkin spent like 3 hours just looking up your vids to study. you should check out the vids he posted and critique them and see if you notice him doing anything you would do. he would be awestruck you rated his vids and since his pc is broke hes coming over later 2day to check for critique(other people should critique too im just saying this to boss specifically because boss is blaze's favorite player so im sure).

BSP

Smash Legend
I played Luigi in tourney vs. MK today. I wish someone would've slapped me IRL.

He DOESN'T recover vs. MK. You're seriously ****ed once you go offstage.

BSP

Smash Legend
We didn't play today IIRC.

I screwed up today. I did fine in friendlies with Luigi and decently in doubles, but I goofed in singles. My Sonic got wrecked ( :( ) and I only got two wins before I got knocked out...

I'm definitely going Mario Bros. in bracket next time.

BSP

Smash Legend
BSL I landed a Falcon punch today too. I was pretty awesome.

Ok Luigis, how successful are you in your attempts to jab up B MK?

Top Bottom