• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I think i'll be using luigi a little more then mario for the mean time.
I like playing with weegee & what he can do.

:luigi2: <---The green man

BSP

Smash Legend
Good luck Boss, be your namesake :p

And zhao, play me some time. I've heard you're untouchable where you are with Luigi.

makoforce

Smash Ace
Not to be random or anything but what do you guys think about the signatures. Be critical if it doesnt look right seeing how i wann aget really good at this and i just started about monday

Famous

Smash Champion
Rendering-Stocks need to be rendered as good as possible to avoid seeing the white outline
Blending-Making your stock looks like it suppose to fit into the background...I'll go into detail later
Placement- Placing a stock in a good spot where the focal point is clear
Light Source-Light Source must be recognized as it adds to defining a focal point.Take the YuGiOh Stock for example, the light source/focal point is the puzzle

I learned how to make sigs from gamerenders.com....Afterwards, I just went around learning all types of techniques with layers and blending....

examples

Animation(got bored and learned how to do it)

Yea, my name on forums use to be Mario Famous....LOOOL

Omari

Smash Journeyman
I think i'll be using luigi a little more then mario for the mean time.
I like playing with weegee & what he can do.

:luigi2: <---The green man
Traitor! 10Salty:mad:faces
Kidding, you cool peoples.

pound in 3 days!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time for me to up-b some **** on a big 80 foot screen...
Apex (1st tourney) memories...<3

@Famous: Those ****s are mad good!!! Let me get some?

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
I know no one cares cuz hippie is the only one here that loves me buttt I'm quitting brawl. Haven't really played since I got back from MD and now that MvC is out I'll probably just play that since meta knight isn't in it. Also its really fun. Also meta knight isn't in it.

Seeya guys.

makoforce

Smash Ace
Rendering-Stocks need to be rendered as good as possible to avoid seeing the white outline
Blending-Making your stock looks like it suppose to fit into the background...I'll go into detail later
Placement- Placing a stock in a good spot where the focal point is clear
Light Source-Light Source must be recognized as it adds to defining a focal point.Take the YuGiOh Stock for example, the light source/focal point is the puzzle

I learned how to make sigs from gamerenders.com....Afterwards, I just went around learning all types of techniques with layers and blending....

examples

Animation(got bored and learned how to do it)

Yea, my name on forums use to be Mario Famous....LOOOL
i had no idea anyone here knew how to gfx

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
luigiking dont leave me =(((((( <3 ily keep in touch on facebook! we'll definitely play one day =)

@bossvswill, SMEXXXXXXXXY SETTTTTTTTTTTT. lol @ that fail breversal at the end tho.

@ caleb u gey

didnt go p5 cuz im a nub.

but slowly playing again whahaha

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Pros: awesome
Cons: gets *****

Nah, he's got one of the best movesets in the game, and an excellent recovery. He's just too slow. His low traction makes him a good cp to diddyk.

Famous

Smash Champion
Well, Me, Tkbro and a few others went to Chiptoles...This ***** Tkbro got 2 big burritos(note:the ***** is mad skinny), everyone else got one...Well anyway, 3-5 hours later I started sweating inside the venue while I was playing friendlies. A little later I roomed with Kadaj since my ride wouldn't take me to Boss's crib(lucky him). It was like fkin 11pm and my stomach becomes unbearably upset...I'm fartin, burpin, the whole nine yards and then the sheit finally decides to come out a few minutes later. I rushed to the elevator holing my @ss cheeks together...lucily I was the only one on the elevator at the time. Once I get to the lobby I ask the clerk where the bathroom is then I rush to it, locking the stall behind me. I took the longest sheit in history, was on the stall for like 45mins. I come out the stall and see a mexican cleaning lady with her shirt over her head coughing. I'm thinking like "dam, you didnt have to witness this sheit". After that I ran past her back to the elevator while she was choking on my @ss clouds

@Boss-At least I made money mang XD Free Entry+Bribe Money=Profit I mean cmon...I havent played in what? 2 months prior to the tourney? No way in hell I was gonna place in the money...

Top Bottom