• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

FIREL

Smash Ace
i thought that the shortest grab comes out in 6 frames (most characters)
Nevermind...
Up-B comes out on frame 6 i think.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm planning on going. Just gotta make sure my parents are ok with it (usually the problem) >_>

If I go let's have super fun luigi friendlies
Yes definitely. I'll be the Latino guy wearing a black coat with white strips on the arms.

i may be going to that also...
YOU BETTER GO OR I'LLs TURNS YOU INTO A MEAT BUN THEN EAT YOU!!! nom nom jk lol not trying to force you to go. Although I hope you do go that way I could get some tips from you or at least you can critque my Luigi. :3 :luigi: :luigi2:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Is there any official frame data anywhere?

I'll go find it myself, If not.

:phone:

BSP

Smash Legend
UP B hits frame 6

Did anyone ever figure out if the sweetspot is transcendent or invincible?

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
So I don't recognize anyone who posted on this page (barring yoshq of course), guess I've been gone for a while. Wowwwwww.

Anyway lilG are you still here? I think I played you on marvel the other day. It was on ps3 and the tag was something like lilG912912 I think. I was just like **** ***** I think I know this guy.

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
I was doing alright with weegee in teams the other day. Won a 2v1 twice, and one of the times the other team had 3 stocks left to my one, did 700+ damage that fight as well.

Also boss did your up b > grab thing a few times, works pretty well.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I finally beat my friend who mains diddy kong just by jumping air dodge then c stick to grab the bananas he threw at me. I was so happy. :3 meow

Suspect

Smash Hero
The ending of horrible games are always good and the best part.

and lmfao at the Cable guy reference by BSP

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Luigi is a pretty good character imo. I like that his specials(except for his neutral special) help you get back on stage. His Green Missile ability can be interesting. I prefer Luigi over Mario. His final smash is pretty good as well; especially the effects it can cause.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Probably not useful at all, but I think that reverse neutral b with luigi gives him slight horizontal recover otherwise his other b moves are more useful at recovering.

what is the best way to glide toss with buttons? I'm having trouble glide tossing with R or L so I changed x to shield. is this a better way to glide toss or not?

FIREL

Smash Ace
I use back roll glide toss, the easiest way and slides the farthest.
I don't think neutral b does anything at all for recovery, though it could block people from edgeguarding.

Edit: I use the default buttons to glide toss (Z, A) [Wiichuk]

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Probably not useful at all, but I think that reverse neutral b with luigi gives him slight horizontal recover otherwise his other b moves are more useful at recovering.

what is the best way to glide toss with buttons? I'm having trouble glide tossing with R or L so I changed x to shield. is this a better way to glide toss or not?
I use R/L and cstick.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Boss if you're going to KTAR5 I request some friendlies and tips on my luigi. I would really appreciate some help on my Luigi.

Top Bottom