• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Perhaps. You crashed in our hotel closet that sunday night of the tournament lol. Although there was like 4-5 others in that room
ohh dude i never really had a chance to thank you guys for that lol so yeah thanks.
also apologies for me looking like ****, was reaaaally tired

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I should totally become a mod

Edit: You still coming to Impulse BC and still need housing? and what about you yoshq, do you still want housing?
yeah I'm still coming and yup I still need housing. Right now I'm not sure on my transportation since the LI players plan on going together.

Gonna have to save up for those canada trains and the bacon.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
ohh dude i never really had a chance to thank you guys for that lol so yeah thanks.
also apologies for me looking like ****, was reaaaally tired
Nah it's fine, all of us were tired, it was just pretty cool to meet someone like you. Hopefully we'll meet again, speaking of that, are you going to Impulse aswell?

yoshq

Smash Master
No. Before the 14th. Also, would you prefer MK tourneys back for IMDB this fall?
Whatever the global ruleset is I'm fine with. Although MK ban is less boring because of lack of domination in character choice imo.
Edit: You still coming to Impulse BC and still need housing? and what about you yoshq, do you still want housing?
Nah, I'm housing with Pidge who is closer to the tourney and bus station. Thanks though

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Nah it's fine, all of us were tired, it was just pretty cool to meet someone like you. Hopefully we'll meet again, speaking of that, are you going to Impulse aswell?
Most likely yes

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yo Luigis~

I'll mod around here now (if its even needed, but ya know)

My Dad mains Luigi and has the best mustache ever. That's how acquainted I am with this character :p But yea just thought I'd pop by.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yo Luigis~

I'll mod around here now (if its even needed, but ya know)

My Dad mains Luigi and has the best mustache ever. That's how acquainted I am with this character :p But yea just thought I'd pop by.
You should bequeath your mod powers to me.

:phone:

BigLøu

Smash Lord
There's a tourney this weekend and I'm going to use Luigi a good bit this weekend to start going back to him. Not sure how much I'll use him in tourney yet, but I'm going to start playing with him a lot more again so that I can start using him in tournaments again. I'll try to record and stuff, I've been using him a lot more in friendlies lately and I'm starting to get back into him.

Player-3

Smash Hero
There's a tourney this weekend and I'm going to use Luigi a good bit this weekend to start going back to him. Not sure how much I'll use him in tourney yet, but I'm going to start playing with him a lot more again so that I can start using him in tournaments again. I'll try to record and stuff, I've been using him a lot more in friendlies lately and I'm starting to get back into him.
You are a liar

BigLøu

Smash Lord
wait really joe? lol is that what happened..

@boss, dont know much about the pika vs luigi matchup. Pikachu's down tilt can annoyingly keep out luigi so well since it has good range and fast recovery. I think the best way to approach is well spaced back airsto svoid the shield grab since he ahs stubby arms. But even then its not each. Best try to keep the rat above you to get as much amage as you can. then kill him fast

TreK

Is "that guy"
Guys I just watched Titanic in 3D... 100 years, 0 month, 0 days, 0 hours and 0 minutes after the titanic sank.
We left the movie theatre singing the musical theme along with random people at 3am.

Player-3

Smash Hero
wait really joe? lol is that what happened..

@boss, dont know much about the pika vs luigi matchup. Pikachu's down tilt can annoyingly keep out luigi so well since it has good range and fast recovery. I think the best way to approach is well spaced back airsto svoid the shield grab since he ahs stubby arms. But even then its not each. Best try to keep the rat above you to get as much amage as you can. then kill him fast
looool it's EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED right

and when i played esam he told me he thinks luigi is a horrible character because he can just stand there crouched and dtilt, and then he stopped camping me and i took a stock off instantly he's just like **** that i'm gonna stand here and win

gl boss

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Guys I just watched Titanic in 3D... 100 years, 0 month, 0 days, 0 hours and 0 minutes after the titanic sank.
We left the movie theatre singing the musical theme along with random people at 3am.
lol wow. Must have been fun.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
are you timing it from when the titanic hit the ice berg or when it sunk?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Yea i was at an alabama tourney like a month ago or so
Oh yeah, that's right. You was at iron brawl, one of the top tourneys in AL.
Hopefully we'll meet up & get me educated on some weegee shiz by you.
I live in AL now, sooooo yea.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
just curious on what you guys think. What else can Luigi do now? I mean biglou already placed in money with him in MLG. he also got a high placing with him at apex. There really isn't anything left to do with Luigi, but just get people mad lol.

Napos

Smash Ace
from Meta, to Marth,to Diddy...and now, I am maining Luigi. **** yes. Hello! from New Mexico!.

and Ike was somewhere in there.

yoshq

Smash Master
just curious on what you guys think. What else can Luigi do now? I mean biglou already placed in money with him in MLG. he also got a high placing with him at apex. There really isn't anything left to do with Luigi, but just get people mad lol.
Luigi can go much farther. You'll see. I plan on taking him there.

Any tips against toon link? I keep getting wrecked against 2nlio :/.

Watch his projectiles at all times. Use fireballs a bit, and nado. Try to read his air dodges and when he runs past you - those are your openings. Jab mindgame him because he doesn't have many options against Luigi's boxing game.

Top Bottom