• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
Its just ez to fsmash most mks cuz they have so many habits u can exploit with 0 traction

The best mk ive played in that mu was lounis and i took at least one game idk how many we played but it was pretty cose games iirc

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
Btw, expect to see me with 90%a if not solo luigi depending on who i run into in bracket char wise in the top 8 at whobo4!

I will be slept on no longer

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Btw, expect to see me with 90%a if not solo luigi depending on who i run into in bracket char wise in the top 8 at whobo4!

I will be slept on no longer

GL P3, you been putting in work and improving. I'm trying to make it to WHOBO, so hopefully we can chill/talk on the bus there.

Napos

Smash Ace
Its too bad all you Luigi mains are so far from NM, we are having a huge tournament same week as Whobo.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Wow P3 I think that this is the first time I've seen your Luigi in action. I loooove how calm you are with him.

Just beware of that pesky third jump penalty.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
You know, RCO Lag?

When you sweet spot the ledge with Up B and maybe side B, the next time you land and you're not in some special animation, you get 20 frames of lag.

You know about this right?

wolf has it to. So if force him to grab the ledge, or hit him during his up b and side b he has RCO lag which makes jab to up b possible.

BSP

Smash Legend
Good luck and I hope you can make it.

@Sama - yeah, Luigi can abuse RCO lag pretty well if his opponent forgets to get rid of it.

boss8

Smash Hero
yea heartbreaking news towards luigi.....

people-Luigi isn't good man, hint to why he's dropped on the tier list....he can't be consistant....he can't compete at a high level...

people normally lame us out in singles-thats when patience kicks in.....

be smart and knw ur options...

Bazooka Joe

Smash Apprentice
He may not be the best character for competition, but I'll just study him and his mu's till I can win on a consistent basis.

@Luigisama: Yes, that would be nice.

Top Bottom