• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Havok taught me a slighly different grab escape method that I think is better, you can get out of grabs over 100% with like 2 pummels if your good or something like that

anyways spin the right stick with your thumb, using your left thumb quickly move it back and forth on the pad so that you flick the C stick, slide it up hitting all the face buttons, slide it back down hitting them again and flick the c stick again (you can spam that really quick) and make sure that your also mashing the L buttong with your left forefinger and both the R and Z buttons with your right forefinger and middle finger.

reflex is mad fun to watch though because he jumps up out of his seat and goes crazy.

.Phyro.

Smash Rookie
Who says he hasn't earned it? He's done more than anyone else on the west cost playing luigi.
So True... But Is What HEeDone Enough In My Opion I Dont Think So..

But Hey I Dont Deny The Fact That He The Best Luigi In The West Coast...

What Makes Me Giggle Is It's By Default... I Havent Seen Him Place In No Big Tourneys...
All Im Saying Is I Want The Best Luigi In The West Coast To Be Well Knowed And Place At Tourneys... Having Someone That Does Not Do That As The Best Luigi In The West Coast Makes Me/Us Look Bad...

End Of Disscussion Im Going For That Spot...
And Im Going To Let My Actions Speak For Me...:p

.Phyro.

Smash Rookie
You say this as if you have. I look forward to seeing your first tournament results. :laugh:
I Have Nuthing Agianst LuigiKing I Just Think Someone Better Should Be The best Luigi In West Coast... Even If It's Not Me I Just Wanna See Some West Coast Luigi's Place In Tourneys... Nd I'll Be Sure To Send U The Results First:)

.Phyro.

Smash Rookie
theres not much wc luigis and the fact that luigiking got to land a shoryuken on m2k seems like a auto win for me lol.

and wc in general is a pretty tough region to place in imo.
Lol ok... No more is needed 2 Be Said... Luigiking= Best Wigi WC... For Now:laugh:

But Trust Me It's Not For long And When I Do Take That Spot It Will Be For A Good Reason Not By Default lmfao... I Just Want Luigi 2 Be Represented By The Best... Im Just Going 2 Stop Talking About It Now And Let My Actions Do It For Me...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
My Luigi is stupidly good. Just nobody has seen it **** in tournament yet. For all anyone knows, I could potentially be one of the better Luigi players on the WC.

.Marik

is a social misfit
My Yoshi is stupidly good.

I'm probably the best Yoshi in Canada but nobody cares about my ****ing country. =[

Hey A2ZOMG! :yoshi:

You haven't visited NK64 in a while. I have a competitive Brawl matchup thread I'd like you to see...

.Phyro.

Smash Rookie
LOL wifi players are funny business.
Lol yes they are can't wait 2 play u offline:laugh:...

and if your talking about me i hardly play wifi lol...
im in los angeles anytime u wanna play come to a tourney and i'll make sure i will be there... intill then have fun in Moscow, Idaho...

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Phyro I'm actually pretty close to a lot of really good players. And I'm going to drop this because this is a stupid argument I don't care for and I have no idea what you're trying to say anyway.

Also I'm positive if I had enough money to attend tournaments regularly I could place much more consistently, but thats just IMO.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i played melee today o.0

i havn't played it in so long but im still near the level of the rest of my city. fun times.

WIGI

Smash Champion
thats probably true.. i play white, and i think KC plays green.

For now tho, KC is still probably the best luigi in canada,

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well you sure dont have the best spelling and grammer on the west coast thats for sure phyro.

CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL. :yoshi:
I believe the quote is "caps lock is cruse control for cool" of course putting yoshi there is pretty much the same as typing cool

yoshq

Smash Master
Lol yes they are can't wait 2 play u offline:laugh:...

and if your talking about me i hardly play wifi lol...
im in los angeles anytime u wanna play come to a tourney and i'll make sure i will be there... intill then have fun in Moscow, Idaho...
hey, me and your friend were talking about your replays, remember I'll do them if you can't get the recording equip.

----

and for everyone else, is grab release to air shoryuken a true combo on wario? the computer can't get out of it...lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
hey, me and your friend were talking about your replays, remember I'll do them if you can't get the recording equip.

----

and for everyone else, is grab release to air shoryuken a true combo on wario? the computer can't get out of it...lol
don't think it is.

WIGI

Smash Champion
everyone needs to go watch melrak90's new vids against MK.. i actually the he is really good and did a good job.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
So True... But Is What HEeDone Enough In My Opion I Dont Think So..

But Hey I Dont Deny The Fact That He The Best Luigi In The West Coast...

What Makes Me Giggle Is It's By Default... I Havent Seen Him Place In No Big Tourneys...
All Im Saying Is I Want The Best Luigi In The West Coast To Be Well Knowed And Place At Tourneys... Having Someone That Does Not Do That As The Best Luigi In The West Coast Makes Me/Us Look Bad...

End Of Disscussion Im Going For That Spot...
And Im Going To Let My Actions Speak For Me...:p
He did just fine at TourneyPlay 3, with Mew2King and DSF and Havok present.

Top Bottom