• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 The M2K Challenge: Will the Legendary Smasher be Unseated in D.C.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
You're equally ******** for blindly assuming that M2K is better than Japan's best MK when Japan just sent players who AREN'T EVEN THEIR BEST and beat M2K.

M2K may be the best MK in the world, but it REALLY isn't certain. Yeah, it's pretty obvious that he's the best in north American, but Japan's best MK (Akira, afaik) might be better.

It's really ignorant to just assume that M2K is the best MK in the world.

@Clel: No, I'm pretty sure that Havok used his Snake.
Its only natural 4 sum1 2 believe something so logical...

Until proven wrong I believe Brood is better than Richbrown wait I meant vice-versa cuz Rich BEAT ADHD whereas Brood cudn't...

This is my point my evenly ******** friend :)

Has Japans BEST MK been beasting like M2K??? No...

Therefor I assume that M2K is better...

I'm a Sonic main & currently I think X is da BEST SONIC in da world. Can any1 PROVE otherwise? No... Every1 is entitled to an opinion its just that 2 me ur idea of ANY1 being better than M2K with MK is ridiculous...

Therefor we agree 2 disaggree ;)

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Has Japans BEST MK been beasting like M2K??? No...

Therefor I assume that M2K is better...
I remember reading that Akira wins most of the stuff he goes to.

And, yeah, if you've ever watched a video of him, he's really ****ing good.

And Rich got 4-0'd by ADHD in grand finals, btw.

It's just really ignorant to keep up this horrible attitude that America is obviously the best. It happened at Genesis, and then Armada came and ***** everyone but Mango. It happened at Apex when people were underrating the Japanese then Brood (who's not even their best player) comes and ***** everyone but Larry who knows the matchup RIDICULOUSLY well because he plays with Rich all the time.

It just gets on my nerves when people ignorantly assume that North America's best player = best player in the world.

Japan is REALLY good, and they've shown it. Akira is REALLY good, and he wins a lot in Japan. He very well may be on M2K's level (he looks incredible in his videos), and assuming that M2K is automatically better because he wins American tournaments (wait, hasn't he just lost the last 2 out of three nationals he's been to to two different Olimar's, a Falco, and a Diddy?).

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
jiggs doesn't dominate melee, she only has two players consistantly winning with her right now. A MUCH greater number of foxes and falcos place. I do think jiggs is pretty broken though
I was talking about "dominance" in terms of how characters place in general, not their presence in the metagame. Yeah, MK is more classically dominant. Jigglypuff is just the best.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Japanese people are better at their own games. Sometimes.

And Melee = Brawl. I think they're both fun, Marth go :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom