• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: Cataclysm 3 - March 3-4, 2007 - Final Schedule in First Post

What kind of soda is your favorite?

• Cola

Votes: 56 23.3%
  • Diet Cola

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Root Beet

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 55 22.9%
  • Lemon-Lime(sprite)

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Grape

Votes: 20 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbySan

Smash Cadet
:-0 amazing so whose teaming who and whose looking to find motels or hotels nearby?

squaminator

Smash Ace
ewwwwwww. woz's name turned green! runnnnnn!

also, now i am lf partner. kirbysan, wanna team even though neither of us has heard of the other?

Nite

Smash Champion
Nite -- you really need to change your avatar, for the reason that you are in fact not Azen Zagenite.
Lol. I just now saw this. I think Azen is the only person with that avatar. I just used it because it looks cool. Fine. I'll let him remain the only person with that avatar. Long live Azen! lol

Isai- I definately voted for Root Beer.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Guys, it's impossible to vote for Root Beer.

I did vote for Root Beet though. Goooooooooooooooood stuff.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
don't be silly. grape soda is obviously where it's at

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the ipod MM returns perhaps.

if u win u get an ipod nano 4 gig green if u lose i get $20

post if you want to do it, i'll decide whether or not i want to.

(im allowed to be picky, its a **** ipod)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no. LOL *knows his place*

edit: unless you want to use marth/peach or something on all neutral stages. ;-)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Will you take that ipod match against Taj's Mewtwo or Marth?
yes indeedio.

@viperboy who do you play.

the way im gonna do this is to play the matches im most confident first, so i can make more $$ before i lose it. if i lose it. :p

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if I'll be coming to this anymore.

I don't want to leave the rest of my crew behind, and FONZ isn't driving... :(

g-regulate

Smash Hero
plank i want to try that money match like 4 times before cataclysm lol. also, im currently unemployed and need to focus on finding work, so ill only be going to this with Chozenone, if at all. i cant guarantee my attendance, but if i go, ill be riding with chozenone. that is all.

Wife

Smash Lord
We just got 92 people for a local down here. With midwest and other out of staters at this one, I'm hoping we can clear 100 entrants without a problem.

I'd like to see a schedule -- are you guys sure you'll have time for all the different events your planning? It'd be sad if we ran out of time for crews or something.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
We just got 92 people for a local down here. With midwest and other out of staters at this one, I'm hoping we can clear 100 entrants without a problem.

I'd like to see a schedule -- are you guys sure you'll have time for all the different events your planning? It'd be sad if we ran out of time for crews or something.
I've been thinking about that of late as well. We've been running some numbers, and if as many people as I think are gunna show actually do, I'm not sure if everything will fit either. So I'll have a shcedule up in the next few days, most likely if everythign won't fit Team Teams will get dropped and that's all. That way I'm positive we can fit everything in. And if we had extra time we could always Add Team Teams to the list again.

Watty

Smash Lord
Ya I was looking at like 150 people at least. But I dunno and the early we finish the better becasue some of us have finals that monday so the afaster we fnish sunday the easier it will be for us to get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom