• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MAGFest Results Thread, (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Was any1 else lucky enuff to see the guy in clown makeup with the 2 spinny things that he used to harass gamers? Did any1 get a pic of him? That guy should be on Americas most wanted or somehing. Who the hell does that LOL!
10 bux he was high lol.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
Was any1 else lucky enuff to see the guy in clown makeup with the 2 spinny things that he used to harass gamers? Did any1 get a pic of him? That guy should be on Americas most wanted or somehing. Who the hell does that LOL!
I should have taken one with my phone, but I decided against it for some reason. :ohwell:

Was this the guy making stupid noises and walking around really slowly? I thought that guy was actually on acid until one of the organizers told him to stop. :laugh:

Yeah! Shinku showed me a picture of your sister, Seb. I won't lie. A lot of us said we'd tap it. :laugh:

shifty_

Smash Rookie
yeah i just wanted to say that korn is a douche, tant is a suck up / brown noser, and that krnred225 is the biggest ****ing john in this thread. Stop teaming up on r4ze because hes the only one that has sense.

Oh and by the way, everyone from the flordia crew hasn't touched brawl in literally 4 months prior to magfest so you guys can suck it. Sorry, i didn't hop on this thread earlier to stop the azn invasion from spawning mass spam. Lets start some flame wars over a stupid game, you guys win.

and heat dude..........

Pious Geometry

Smash Rookie
Word up to all the magfest guys

Heat - Good to see you again, **** good time hanging out with you...we gotta stay in touch...pm me your aim or something

Oath/Bmx - Had a lot of fun waking up at 5-6 in the morning to knocking on the door...LOL Good doubles matches, hope to see you guys again

Sage - We tried our best! You got a nasty ness, keep it up...We should team next year for sure.

Dnice - Excellent wolf, hope to see you next year

Samo - Nice Ike! Ike vrs Bowser was hilarious

Shinku - Learned alot playing your Ic's, thanks for the matches

Everyone else - Fun tournament! Got me wanting to play again after a 4 month brake from tournament play, thanks to everyone!

Hope to see everyone next year!

Thanks again

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
yeah i just wanted to say that korn is a douche, tant is a suck up / brown noser, and that krnred225 is the biggest ****ing john in this thread. Stop teaming up on r4ze because hes the only one that has sense.

Oh and by the way, everyone from the flordia crew hasn't touched brawl in literally 4 months prior to magfest so you guys can suck it. Sorry, i didn't hop on this thread earlier to stop the azn invasion from spawning mass spam. Lets start some flame wars over a stupid game, you guys win.

and heat dude..........

R4ZE

Smash Ace
his sister was hot tho. and the gators are terrible, even if you are form FL.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

and heat dude..........
lol atleast its better than being a scrub like you, OH SNAP! :laugh:

sorry if you think im a douche, im nice to anyone but dont being a douche to me first

and btw, who are you ? D: lol

Yeah! Shinku showed me a picture of your sister, Seb. I won't lie. A lot of us said we'd tap it. :laugh:
lol wow the conversation about seb's sister is back.. :p

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
krnred225 is the biggest ****ing john in this thread
I lol'd. Calling me a john? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a john an excuse that invalidates a match? R4ZE wasn't making sense. That's why we were teaming up on him.

I don't have any more beef with R4ZE, so drop it. I've decided to stop *****ing at him and let it die.

Way to perpetuate the flame war you just mentioned. Logical integrity: Something you should try and get more of.

P.S. - To everyone else: How long do you think it will be before Seb realizes we're talking about his sister?

shifty_

Smash Rookie
lol atleast its better than being a scrub like you, OH SNAP! :laugh:

sorry if you think im a douche, im nice to anyone but dont being a douche to me first

and btw, who are you ? D: lol

lol wow the conversation about seb's sister is back.. :p

first of all the only reason i'm posting is because your a dumb little kid who hops on the internetz and talks mad crap about people, now this is good now, that he doesn't know!! oh geez who would've thought that, so i was just returning the favor :D :D D: D: , and i'm Slim from the florida crew, if you didn't flaunt your **** like it doesn't stink, then we probably would've talked it up a bit, buts its all gravy baby.

and about the douche thing, you made fun of my entire crew before you even knew me, so gg on that comment nabble. om nom nom

shifty_

Smash Rookie
I lol'd. Calling me a john? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a john an excuse that invalidates a match? R4ZE wasn't making sense. That's why we were teaming up on him.

I don't have any more beef with R4ZE, so drop it. I've decided to stop *****ing at him and let it die.

Way to perpetuate the flame war you just mentioned. Logical integrity: Something you should try and get more of.

P.S. - To everyone else: How long do you think it will be before Seb realizes we're talking about his sister?
dude its okay if your randy the random azn kid who weighs more than the average asian person, don't be so jealous all the time....and you guys sure do troll these forums alot gratz on that too....johnny.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
first of all the only reason i'm posting is because your a dumb little kid who hops on the internetz and talks mad crap about people, now this is good now, that he doesn't know!! oh geez who would've thought that, so i was just returning the favor :D :D D: D: , and i'm Slim from the florida crew, if you didn't flaunt your **** like it doesn't stink, then we probably would've talked it up a bit, buts its all gravy baby.

and about the douche thing, you made fun of my entire crew before you even knew me, so gg on that comment nabble. om nom nom
oh it's you, yeah i was talked about your crew D:

i clearly remember Pious + Feega play team friendly vs me and Tant, we won first match and then they got mad and they just start the next match right away and counterpick stage to "Delfino" lol

don't get me wrong, Pious is a cool guy :) but is it necessary to counterpick in FRIENDLY match ? im like... wow lol

i mean you can call me douche or whatever, as long as im not as douche as you, Slim! :laugh:

shifty_

Smash Rookie
oh it's you, yeah i was talked about your crew D:

i clearly remember Pious + Feega play team friendly vs me and Tant, we won first match and then they got mad and they just start the next match right away and counterpick stage to "Delfino" lol

don't get me wrong, Pious is a cool guy :) but is it necessary to counterpick in FRIENDLY match ? im like... wow lol

i mean you can call me douche or whatever, as long as im not as douche as you, Slim! :laugh:
look all i'm really saying is that you need to lose some weight in that area between the ears, because your ego could suffocate literally everyone at magfest. Feega is the only one who takes it like it is business, so big deal, but you openly criticized r4ze for being terrible, and get this you don't even know him AND YOU ONLY PLAYED HIM ONCE, then you called him a scrub, gratz there, so the most i would say is for you to openly apologize, but hey who am i. just a douche/scrub right, i mean i guess?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
so i guess Feega is a guy who take it like business, i understand why then D:

but yeah that's the first reason i start to don't like him i mean all i did was playing friendly w/ random ppl
and first thing i talk about R4ze was my opinion that i said "i think HMS is better than him", i called him scrub after he keep telling me that "i play mk" -_- he have no idea that i also play low tier characters

but Slim, if you don't call me bad stuff anymore then im cool with you dude

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
One of the things I don't like about the brawl community, they get worked up about everything. In the melee days you could just trashtalk for fun. Now it's srs.

Anyways, I had fun teaming with you Pious. We should work on not hitting each other though lol.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
nah dude. HMS is better than me all he wants, thats fine.

You actually insulted my sonic. Bah, for clarity purposes if nothing else.

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
One of the things I don't like about the brawl community, they get worked up about everything. In the melee days you could just trashtalk for fun. Now it's srs.
It's because casual players enter the scene and don't know how to take it lightly. They get mad about everything and end up making fools of themselves in the eyes of the veterans. Then again, the Brawl Community is completely different, so why compare it to the Melee community?

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
dude its okay if your randy the random azn kid who weighs more than the average asian person, don't be so jealous all the time....and you guys sure do troll these forums alot gratz on that too....johnny.
I see what you did there. You called me johnny to try and get me riled up. :)
Also, I don't see the basis on which you are accusing me of jealousy. The only thing I'm jealous of is that sharp wit of yours. (Did you see what I did there?)

Trolled was never a big deal until serious***s came in here.

Note: Serious*** - Someone who can't tolerate trolling and doesn't know how to respond to it correctly.
And Slim is a fatty. How ironic! (Oh man! 2-hit combo! You saw what I did there, right?!)

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

Oath.

Smash Ace
metaknight is not gay.. its just how the player plays him.. there are plenty of scrub mks out there, and there are some that are smart

R4ZE

Smash Ace
you insults my mk as well, you keep telling me that i play top tier, cheap, gay etc which is stupid lol atleast i play mk with style not to be cheap

so yeah.. you can keep talking all you want
I don't recall ever insulting your mk.

Before you started being a jerk I was going to compliment your mk, because i was impressed after watching the tant v korn videos. I agree, your not a traditional mk.

Anyone who says that placing high in a tourney as sonic equally as difficult as placing highly with mk, is smoking somthing good.

Top Bottom