• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MAGFest Results Thread, (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I don't recall ever insulting your mk.

Before you started being a jerk I was going to compliment your mk, because i was impressed after watching the tant v korn videos. I agree, your not a traditional mk.

Anyone who says that placing high in a tourney as sonic equally as difficult as placing highly with mk, is smoking somthing good.
I'll stop.
and of course playing sonic in tourney is a lot harder than playing as mk like obviously lol

I pick mk why ? when I play Brawl first day I didn't know anything I randomly pick mk in first match that I play... and I just like that character :) that's all

EDIT: are you the one who gave 1 star rating to those vids ? lol

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
KATSUCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I can't wait..

but I remember there is one store (in dealers room) that sell japanese games + consoles from Japan + white controller
..I hope they have TvC from Japan, then I'll be the first to buy it! >_< lol

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Yeah, me Slim and Pious are going to try to get to katsucon. How is katsucon in comparison to magfest?

krnred225

Smash Journeyman
I've never been there, but there's obviously going to be more of an emphasis on everything Japanese. Most people are going to be playing anime-based fighting games. Since Smash is based on Japanese-made games, everyone's gonna wanna play it. Besides, there's going to be a bigger turnout overall, since weeaboos won't come out of their basements for MAGFest's lack of ethnocentricism on Japan. :laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I should have taken one with my phone, but I decided against it for some reason. :ohwell:

Was this the guy making stupid noises and walking around really slowly? I thought that guy was actually on acid until one of the organizers told him to stop. :laugh:

Yeah! Shinku showed me a picture of your sister, Seb. I won't lie. A lot of us said we'd tap it. :laugh:
You're dead :mad:

LOL!!!!!! i did no such thing
Liar :mad:

I lol'd. Calling me a john? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a john an excuse that invalidates a match? R4ZE wasn't making sense. That's why we were teaming up on him.

I don't have any more beef with R4ZE, so drop it. I've decided to stop *****ing at him and let it die.

Way to perpetuate the flame war you just mentioned. Logical integrity: Something you should try and get more of.

P.S. - To everyone else: How long do you think it will be before Seb realizes we're talking about his sister?
Right now :mad:

KATSUCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I can't wait..

but I remember there is one store (in dealers room) that sell japanese games + consoles from Japan + white controller
..I hope they have TvC from Japan, then I'll be the first to buy it! >_< lol
Me neither Katsu is so awesome.

the old one was tight. there was a chipotle like right there.
Yeah I miss the old one. I hope the new one is as good.

Heat09

Smash Rookie
Oh ****, I forgot to get my room in time. Well I hear there are hotels like right around the corner from the main one so if anyone is still looking for a place we need to put together to get one of those. Katsucon is serious business. Too many girls. Plus i'm single now YEEEEAAAA!!!!!! Sorry Seb no all night smashfest this year. Well that and its a good time. Plenty of stuff to do. MAGfest is still better... Music > anime

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
R4ze you find a place man X_X? i dont wanna sleep in the car again lol

shouts out to heat, he da man
LOL sleep in the car sucks azz..

im sure it's too late find a room though, cuz it's all full
but if you can find another hotel near by then yeah.

but can't wait for KATSUCOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

EDIT: some Brawl vids are up (from Magfest) http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant
and someone rate my vids 1 star lol... i have like 4 accounts so i gave it 5 stars back :D

Oath.

Smash Ace
LOL sleep in the car sucks azz..

im sure it's too late find a room though, cuz it's all full
but if you can find another hotel near by then yeah.

but can't wait for KATSUCOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN

EDIT: some Brawl vids are up (from Magfest) http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant
and someone rate my vids 1 star lol... i have like 4 accounts so i gave it 5 stars back :D
yep cold car FTLoose, lawl still none of my vids are up

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Well I have trying to get confirmation from slim n pious but they are being gay n hard t get a hold of.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
outlook grim.

Edit: Yeah, we discussed it today, and basically: I am the only one in the crew that actually wants to venture back to VA right now. But we will probably attend Magfest8....

Top Bottom